It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

It's that others on the left applaud this spreading 9f lies and name calling.

No others on the left are fed up with you guys swagging into ever thread and trolling it to death without ever bothering to address the points being made in the OP then just laying on the insults.

learn the difference.

....I think you have a lot of learning to do actually.

Im sorry but your actions have done more damage then people coming in to the thread. Your showing obvious trump derangement syndrome. Hatred has taken you over to the point you cant even make a coherent argument. People like you are going to get this a** hat reelected

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Relax OtherSideOfTheCoin
I'm just teasing you. This is the mud pit, right?

I understand the desire to speculate on the Flynn stuff, but it doesn't mean what a lot of people are really hoping it means. The charges they've hit Flynn, Manafort, etc with are really bottom of the barrel charges.

I was hoping we'd see a real investigation against the DC insiders too. Bring down the corrupt deep state power structure and all that. But it looks like all we're going to get is some arm twisting from an old FBI director getting to relive his former glory for a few months.

link   
a reply to: introvert

It's easy to claim. In practice however, this forum is full of cases to the contrary, no matter how much you claim otherwise. This thread is a perfect example.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The OP and several members are why I censor myself when I'm out in public.

The hatred, the open visceral disgust that the leftists have to anyone with a different opinion is frightening.

Spare us the BS drama.

You guys name-call, berate, and poke fun at us Lefties as you wish with very little impunity. Then when they push back a little nit, you guys fold like a melting snowflake and try to play some sort of victim.

link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: Jiggly

and when nothing comes from this... are you gonna give an apology ?

right now, you just sound like a elitist piece of garbage, that needs lucille to the face

Haha you want to go Negan on him because he disagrees. You're exactly like the Antifa extremists you love to mock.

Tell us why the OP deserves a spiked Louisville Slugger to the face again?

This is exactly the kind of crap I am talking about.

On every thread I write I am faced with comments like this and I just take them on the chin and and try to maintain civility.

If that members said that to me in a bar he would be on the floor wondering why the angry man hurt his precious fragile face.

So I am done acting differently, if I wouldn't let you speak to me like that in a bar, I am not letting you get away with it because you cower behind a computer screen.

link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or maybe it's because you're in a habit of saying stupid things?

I have no problem admitting that I say stupid things.

It's sorta' my thing anyway.

But the hatred is out there and is evidenced here on ATS and elsewhere.

link   

The hatred, the open visceral disgust that the leftists have to anyone with a different opinion is frightening.

You're not wrong.

I remember when ATS members called Heather Meyers a fat slob, pig, and deserved to be murdered.

I remember the thread when ATS members tried to conflate non-consensual sexual intercourse (rape) into a matter of "if asking for sex rape," in which many ATS members chalked rape up to (and I quote) "rape is about the joys of sex."

I also remember when ATS posters talked about how liberals should euthanize themselves by eating a bullet - how they (and I quote) "want to kill lefties so badly."

You're not wrong. You just missed out on some of the BS because of partisanship.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

You didn't call people dicks?

You can't even be honest about your name calling.

I did, but name-calling is used as an insult. I was not using it as an insult. I was discussing known personality traits.

It is not my intent to insult any of you. It is well known, especially now that we have this thread to look at, that many of you are arrogant assholes that have no problem dog-piling on others when you feel attacked or your political heroes critisized.

If you are insulted by that and consider it name-calling, I will be honest and admit it, though my intent is different.

Now if we could only get the same sort of honest out of people like you. In fact, many of you are also known liars.

Now that is not me calling you a name, Grambler, just pointing-out the personality traits we know.

And if you weren't discussing the investigations, what delusions are you reffering to trump supporters having.

Do we have that much time?

I would star this all day if I could.

100% correct.

Its not really being used as a personal insult but rather to describe his/her personality.

A Dickhead.

An inconvenient truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Don't trip, I actually agree with you on this one. I don't have a twitter account, the only time I hear about tweets is when I come here.

The rest of the agitators on this website wallow in it. Don't muck in their mire.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Spare us the BS drama.

You guys name-call, berate, and poke fun at us Lefties as you wish with very little impunity. Then when they push back a little nit, you guys fold like a melting snowflake and try to play some sort of victim.

Just making an observation.

But if you're that angry, maybe you could loot a store or break a statue or a window.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...the points being made in the OP...

Which were based on an incorrect bit of reporting. You base your arguments are garbage, you expect them to be trashed.

Here is an example of a thread I did that was based on garbage reporting. Look at where the thread ended up.

Do you know why it was hoaxed?

It was because I alerted the thread so that the mods could exercise their discretion and move it to the appropriate location.

Here is one of mine that was placed in LOL, again, because I alerted it to the mods. I fell for the spanish version of the onion and took my lumps as appropriate.

Can you admit to making a similar mistake or are you going to refuse to take responsibility for being fooled because the story agreed with your bias?

I would if this thread was about the Flynn thing

As UKTruth pointed out before

I was highlighting to give context to the question in the title of this OP, this OP however is not and has never been about what ABC was reporting.

link   

Spare us the BS drama.

DB must've missed the post in THIS THREAD in which a poster suggests that they deserve to be beaten with a spiked baseball bat based off a fictional TV show.

"But those violent lefties!!!!1!1!1"

link   

originally posted by: JBurns

a reply to: butcherguy

I don't need a safe space.

Because you are in a safe place billy.... its ok.... the commies are gone.

I have never had one.

You live in a safe place..... well apart form all the guns.

ATS promotes denial of ignorance.

ATS has not done that for a very long time.

You are aware that your thread is based on lies.

You mean like the entire Trump presidency?

He's so triggered right now.

No this is what triggered looks like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No.
That is what accuracy looks like.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't applaud purveyors of hoax's nor do I applaud those that go around calling people #'s.

Because of their politics.

People are assholes because they are made that way, despite their political lean.

Is it politically incorrect for us to call a spade a spade?

Do I now have to worry about your wittle feelings, like some snowflake liberal?

God you guys are sure willing to dish it out, but turn in to little girls when you receive it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just making an observation.

No. As usual, you're being a drama queen.

But if you're that angry, maybe you could loot a store or break a statue or a window.

See. Some of you cannot help but be an asshole.

It's in your blood.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

People are assholes because they are made that way, despite their political lean.

Sure are and this thread is a prime example of how.

Self radicalization to the point of lying to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Dude your making some really good points.

Is it politically incorrect for us to call a spade a spade?

I have came across Trump supporters on this site who have been able to eloquently make their points with out joining this gang of Trump trolls. You are right some people are just arseholes.

If they hate political correctness so much then calling a spade a spade or a dickhead a dickhead then it shouldn't matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Would it help if I used sock puppets for you in my posts?

Definitely!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You are so awesome!

Do you teach classes in being great? 'Cause I'd like to attend!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join