It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You didn't call people dicks?

You can't even be honest about your name calling.

I did, but name-calling is used as an insult. I was not using it as an insult. I was discussing known personality traits.

It is not my intent to insult any of you. It is well known, especially now that we have this thread to look at, that many of you are arrogant assholes that have no problem dog-piling on others when you feel attacked or your political heroes critisized.

If you are insulted by that and consider it name-calling, I will be honest and admit it, though my intent is different.

Now if we could only get the same sort of honest out of people like you. In fact, many of you are also known liars.

Now that is not me calling you a name, Grambler, just pointing-out the personality traits we know.

And if you weren't discussing the investigations, what delusions are you reffering to trump supporters having.

Do we have that much time?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, yes you're still the victim. It is still everyone else fault. No one is debating that.

No am not a victim, you are dick.

I think you and others are struggling to see the difference.

Nice.

Rolly head indicates sarcasm.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)
(post by DBCowboy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So if he's the British mascot for Trump lovers, what does that make you?

Aww its cute that your defending your mascot.

I am the guy who isn't one of the Sheeple.

You know it used to be that being anti-government/establishment was quite thing round these parts.

What has happened to this place!

They have conformed, as they watch their tax being siphoned off by an Elitist American Dimwit Dull Boy they think represents their needs... The question they need to ask is, " what does that make me"? Sheeple being a rather timid description at this point.

I'll go after this post as trying to engage in an intelligent debate with peeps on Trump Crack is pointless

Knowing how this all unravels before the event actually unfold is quite emotionally hard when keeping the ego in check... and the Trump Weeders replying make it even worse... but I suppose it's a kind of comedy in a ways.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

You didn't call people dicks?

You can't even be honest about your name calling.

I did, but name-calling is used as an insult. I was not using it as an insult. I was discussing known personality traits.

It is not my intent to insult any of you. It is well known, especially now that we have this thread to look at, that many of you are arrogant assholes that have no problem dog-piling on others when you feel attacked or your political heroes critisized.

If you are insulted by that and consider it name-calling, I will be honest and admit it, though my intent is different.

Now if we could only get the same sort of honest out of people like you. In fact, many of you are also known liars.

Now that is not me calling you a name, Grambler, just pointing-out the personality traits we know.

And if you weren't discussing the investigations, what delusions are you reffering to trump supporters having.

Do we have that much time?

I would star this all day if I could.

100% correct.

Its not really being used as a personal insult but rather to describe his/her personality.

A Dickhead.

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

billy....

Is there some point to this?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Gold medal mental gymnastics.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I can tell you why the hoaxing and BS hysteria is getting old...

I couldn't tell you why the OP should have an act of violence against them though
OP seems like a decent guy to me, but this Flynn stuff is 100% hoaxing.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

Yes, yes you're still the victim. It is still everyone else fault. No one is debating that.

No am not a victim, you are dick.

I think you and others are struggling to see the difference.

Lol. You are a petulant child who refuses to see fault in himself. Lashing out as though you've been slighted when in reality, only you brought this all about.

If I am a petulant child your a poopy smelly head who needs to get some new arguments.

You first? One based in fact?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

link   
One year of some really hard investigations and full media support to these investigations and all they can get is one guy telling one lie. Sounds like winning to me.

link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't applaud purveyors of hoax's nor do I applaud those that go around calling people #'s.

Because of their politics.

link   

...the points being made in the OP...

Which were based on an incorrect bit of reporting. You base your arguments are garbage, you expect them to be trashed.

Here is an example of a thread I did that was based on garbage reporting. Look at where the thread ended up.

Do you know why it was hoaxed?

It was because I alerted the thread so that the mods could exercise their discretion and move it to the appropriate location.

Here is one of mine that was placed in LOL, again, because I alerted it to the mods. I fell for the spanish version of the onion and took my lumps as appropriate.

Can you admit to making a similar mistake or are you going to refuse to take responsibility for being fooled because the story agreed with your bias?

edit on 2-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join