It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong about what, exactly?

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

What is there to be wrong about? You make it seem as if all his supporters are - as you love to put it - religious cult members. My view of Trump hasn't changed at all since the first day he took office. The notion that his supporters are just blindly following him and fail to acknowledge anything negative about him is totally false, but I know you guys like to believe that. Was there something that just happened that I am unaware of that transforms Trump into something he wasn't already?

I like to root for the underdog, especially when the popular opinion is to hate the person.

edit on 1-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why? I don't like Trump but in all honestly there isn't a whole lot here. If this plays out like it's being reported then Flynn is pretty much testifying that Trump directed him to violate the Logan Act. Flynn's not going to go down for violating the Logan Act. Nobody has ever been convicted of violating it. So why would Trump go down for it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

What exactly would someone who voted for Trump be sorry for or have to admit to?

Its not so much a apology I am looking for (although I do think that some members deserve a apology from some Trump supporters)

No, rather its just admitting to being wrong.

For over a year now this debate has dominated ATS and now its looking more and more likely that the side that has been supporting Trump has had their support misplaced, they backed the wrong team so to speak. I am just wondering if they will ever admit to it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I like to root for the underdog, especially when the popular opinion is to hate the person.

So thats why you support Trump?

okay....

(post by Jiggly removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No matter how many mistakes Trump could do, he'll always be better than Hillary and Obama together.

link   
trump could admit to everything and there would still be fanboys coming along to say he did it as a strategic move to make america great again.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Butterfinger
When you admit that your Monarchy is just obsolete high class welfare recipients that contribute nothing.

ermmm it is.

Care to get on topic?

You're shocked. Dismissal and insult is common with Trump supporters. And YOU painted a bullseye on yourself.

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player.

Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

I did stay on topic....and still haven't gotten an answer.

link   

The country could be burning down around them, and Trump supporters wouldn't care as long as they keep being told they're "triggering liberals".

Whatever respect the republican party had has been flying out the window for the past year, and Trumpers are the only ones blind to it. So, I doubt they'll ever admit they were wrong in any way.

Pride is a cruel, whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No, but as of lately, it's a lot easier to defend him considering the type of people that are against him. Particularly the Never-Trumpers.

link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
When you admit that your Monarchy is just obsolete high class welfare recipients that contribute nothing.

ermmm it is.

Care to get on topic?

Sure.

Wrong about what? I dont see anything besides a Brit trying to ridicule Americans every other post. You should be as upset about your country as you are about mine. Youve got problems.
I know youre slathering at any possible anti-Trump news trying to troll American citizens.

Thats the topic I see here; no evidence as a year passed by, salty brits trying to say "I told you so" after our messy breakup 250 years ago.

Go have some Tea and the US will be just fine without you.

Has there been a president that never was the butt of a joke for the world? Same old show, different 4 year term.

link   

A bit too early to be lighting that victory cigar buddy but then again I think you just crave negative attention.

link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

and when nothing comes from this... are you gonna give an apology ?

right now, you just sound like a elitist piece of garbage, that needs lucille to the face

I might consider it if you can apologise for saying I "sound like a elitist piece of garbage"

I think its very telling how you all think I am looking for a apology, I am not. All I am asking is when you will admit to being wrong, its not quite the same thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

What exactly would someone who voted for Trump be sorry for or have to admit to?

Its not so much a apology I am looking for (although I do think that some members deserve a apology from some Trump supporters)

No, rather its just admitting to being wrong.

For over a year now this debate has dominated ATS and now its looking more and more likely that the side that has been supporting Trump has had their support misplaced, they backed the wrong team so to speak. I am just wondering if they will ever admit to it.

So basically you're looking for someone to come here and say they were wrong before even being proven wrong?? And what exactly would they be wrong about?

People vote for different candidates for many many different reasons, none really are right or wrong as they are all up to the individual and their right and choice as Americans to choose.

You are just so focused on being right that you want someone from the other side to validate what you feel is correct. You think Trump sucks and are dying for someone to come along and support your feelings. Why do you need this? Who knows really. But someone practicing their right to vote for the person they feel best reflects their beliefs is never wrong.
Even if the person they put faith in has betrayed that trust... Like all politicians do.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

A bit too early to be lighting that victory cigar buddy but then again I think you just crave negative attention.

I am not lighting it just yet, am just giving you guys a chance to save face before Trump is next on the incitement list.

link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So thats why you support Trump?

okay....

Yeah let's treat presidential candidates like we would a basketball game. Nothing could go wrong there

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Save face?

Lol

link   
Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

Why should we ?

When the last presidential challenger and the previous administration was literally in bed with RUSSIA!.

I so love the FAUX outrage of this entire wag the dog show.

link   
Next! Desperation and hogwash!

TRUMPINATOR is the man. Breath of fresh air. Screw correctness and say it like it is!

MAVERICKS ALWAYS DELIVER MORE!

link   
a reply to: underwerks

The country could be burning down around them, and Trump supporters wouldn't care as long as they keep being told they're "triggering liberals".

I agree 100%.

I think that a lot of Trump support now isn't so much about supporting Trump but just being able to have a rant at liberals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join