It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Trump haters still can't admit that they are wrong!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

So then admit you are wrong.

About what???

ABC were wrong, I used a link in my OP that also used ABC as a source, I was not wrong, ABC were wrong.

Also as I pointed out, my thread has nothing to do with what ABC said, rather its just asking the question in the title of the thread.

I am asking how far Trump supporters will go.

For example, lets say Trump was indicted for colluding with the Russians..... would you still support him?

If so at what point would your support for him be reversed?

This thread has naff all to do with the ABC report.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoinTrump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

Never ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Seriously, they could be executing Trump for treason and they will be slinging spittle about how it's fake news.

So no comment on how the source for this op has actually admitted it is fake news?

Truly, you are a dedicated anti trumper!

Well that's fair on all counts as far as my bias (yes, truly a dedicated anti-Trumper, I'll wear that with pride) and lack of diligence in not reading the source, and even not reading most of the thread.

My point still stands though as does the OP.

You'll see.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the hypocrisy is still lost on you eh?

You took a story that you, and by most standards would, assume was true and ran with it as your weapon to slay the Trump supporters with a burning fury....and got burned yourself.

See, this is where Trump supporters have a leg up. They've been through the fake news gamut already. It's one of the pillars for how he was elected.

I know this won't resonate well with you and others but this thread shows where the logic resides in the media aspect. But don't let that stop you from assuming that your righteous superiority is paramount over anyone who would vote for Trump.

edit on 2-12-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So how does the pie taste Mr.Coin?

edit on 2-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Let me be 100% clear.

ABC where wrong.

At the time I wrote this OP it was written under the assumption that the link I have posted in the OP was accurate, that turned out not to be true because ABC (not me personally) were wrong.

However again, this thread is quite simply about asking the question "When will Trump supporters admit to being wrong" Its in the title.

I am asking just how far your support for him will go.

Its a simple question that so far none of you have managed to address.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I actually don't love him at all. I like his policies. I am not in the slightest bit interested in letting an emotional response to him dictate what I think, unlike some I could mention.

Thank you for answering the two questions.
On the first I did not ask for your suspicions, i asked if Flynn admitting to lying was proof of Trump colluding with Russians to rig the election.
I would hope you would not expect Trump supporters to admit they were wrong just because you want your suspicions to be supported... that would be very weak indeed.

On the second, you show once again why you get yourself into these positions and make a fool of yourself. The accusation is that Flynn was asked to contact the Russians AFTER the election. Try to keep on top of your own fake news cycle, please.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are entitled to be right!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They are entitled to be right!

Apparently, anti-Trump people cannot take responsibility for their actions.

It was probably Bush's fault.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So how does the pie taste Mr.Coin?

Well what do you want me to say???

Its like you all think I should be crying my eyes out that ABC got something wrong.

I know that its unusual for you guys to be in a situation where you can have a small (very small) victory.

Now I have admitted that it was wrong, I have also pointed out that this thread is not actually about the incorrect report that Flynn was about to rat on Trump but rather that it was asking the question how far will your support for Trump go.

I think its in very poor taste that you are trying to push this after I have conceded that the report was incorrect.

This thread is the Thread about the Flynn Report

However this thread right here is about something different.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

However again, this thread is quite simply about asking the question "When will Trump supporters admit to being wrong" Its in the title.

I am asking just how far your support for him will go.

Your question is one of the most stupid I have witnessed on ATS.
It's like you are crying for help or something. The reason you have no answer is because you haven't made any logical argument as to why they should.. it's just an outburst that could be answered in a million ways.

As I feel sorry for you, I will give a direct answer.

If Trump walked into my house and shot me in the face, I'd no longer support him.
Does that help you in some way????
edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I want to live in that world. No fault or responsibility...tell me how to get there DB! Tell me!!
edit on 2-12-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What the hell is there even to address?

Do you truly believe if Trump was actually indicted with evidence of collusion, or whatever other fairytale you desperately want to be true, that we would still support him? I've heard many, many times on ATS from his supporters that if he's guilty -- and I mean guilty, not the liberal lefty definition of it -- he should absolutely be held accountable for it and have to deal with whatever the repercussions may be.

Now stop avoiding my question.. how does the pie taste?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

This thread has naff all to do with the ABC report.

What a bunch of BS. It had everything to do with the fake news from ABC.

The justifying and rationalization is EPIC.

This was your reaction when you first heard this fake news, wasn't it?

edit on 12 2 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Do you truly believe if Trump was actually indicted with evidence of collusion, or whatever other fairytale you desperately want to be true, that we would still support him? I've heard many, many times on ATS from his supporters that if he's guilty -- and I mean guilty, not the liberal lefty definition of it -- he should absolutely be held accountable for it and have to deal with whatever the repercussions may be.

You just answered the question in the OP, congratulations.

how does the pie taste?

How did you know I had a pie for lunch!?!?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You just answered the question in the OP, congratulations. 

Yes that was the whole point. No one addressed it yet because it only seems to be a secret to you and the delusional left.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I want to live in that world. No fault or responsibility...tell me how to get there DB! Tell me!!

The first step is believing that clam chowder is a good substitute for underwear.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The red or the white? Contained or commando? Canned or homemade?

Details are paramount in understanding. You're doing a great service here.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

For example, lets say Trump was indicted for colluding with the Russians.....

Like this.......?

Date: June 2016, Tuesday, 1000hrs

Trump: "Vlad, help me win the election"

Vlad: "This is not a problem Mr Donald....just lift the sanctions & back off Ukraine and in return I shall ensure Hillary wins the popular vote"

Trump: "Wait, WTF you talkin bout Vlad, you trippin?"

Vlad: "Yes, I shall make her win the most votes by encouraging the media to hate on me and my country and love Hillary and WWIII, then, at midnight on Thursday, I will perform my secret EC dance, then you will be POTUS - simple, you must trust me Mr Donald"

Trump: "Seems legit Vlad, lets destroy the world together with all the Christians and Republicans and Conservatives"

Amirite?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoinTrump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

Never ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Seriously, they could be executing Trump for treason and they will be slinging spittle about how it's fake news.

So no comment on how the source for this op has actually admitted it is fake news?

Truly, you are a dedicated anti trumper!

Well that's fair on all counts as far as my bias (yes, truly a dedicated anti-Trumper, I'll wear that with pride) and lack of diligence in not reading the source, and even not reading most of the thread.

My point still stands though as does the OP.

You'll see.

You the op and other trump haters on this thread are priceless.

You push a fake story, then when shown its wrong, say it doesn't matter because eventually trump will do something bad and that will somehow vindicate you.

I could literally say the same thing about every person that has ever lived. Eventually, everyone does something wrong

That does not excuse you and the others being wrong in this incident. The fact that you all try to deflect from that because you are certain that eventually trump will be shown to do something wrong shows you are partisan hacks that are not worth taking seriously, just like the msm.

If and when trump does something bad, I will hold him accountable for that, as I have already.

But I will also call out hacks like you and the op and the msm that will push lies to try to help your political party.

You ought to be ashamed.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join