It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeowWix
There was more than two choices--nobody worked hard enough to see them though.

Sure!

We had;

Hillary Queen of The Damned
Trump Obnoxious Business Guy
Some Green Party Nutjob
Libertarian who endorsed Hillary

I don't regret voting for Trump, though I wouldn't cry if a giant meteor smashed into DC and eliminated everyone in congress.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

You know, far be it from me to defend the ABC (Always Been Clinton) network, but nearly every network ran an almost identical story yesterday...even FOX news (whom are also in the anti-Trump camp, shocking as this may be to some libs).

It's not just ABC, it's practically ALL of the MSM!

I say "practically" because, (and I can't even believe I'm going to type this!) do you know who was one of the only news outlets to publish the "actual" REAL story yesterday (despite an intentionally misleading title)? The actual body of the story (the part nobody takes the time to read anymore) had the facts essentially correct.

Bloomberg...of all people!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't recall Gary Johnson ever supporting Hillary--that was Bernie at the end of his ropes.

--I will agree with the meteor though; sounds fantastic.

edit on 2-12-2017 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't recall Gary Johnson ever supporting Hillary--that was Bernie at the end of his ropes.

--I will agree with the meteor though; sounds fantastic.

It was Gary Johnson's running mate who endorsed Hillary, to be clear.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There was more than two choices--nobody worked hard enough to see them though.

... though I wouldn't cry if a giant meteor smashed into DC and eliminated everyone in congress. the ENTIRE District of Columbia!

There, I fixed it for you!

edit...Congess, Senate, every Federal Agency (and the IRS twice)...the whole lot of them!

edit on 12/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No--not too harsh. I know it was Weld. You should have your posts in order before spouting off--people get information here; you should have it correct.
edit on 2-12-2017 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So the FBI dictates what a lies is, say you don't recant exactly as the transcript says and you go to jail? Besides why can't the president elect contact Russia? Don't we want that to happen? Detente with the Soviets got started that way. If constant attacks upon an administration that began in 2016 as the previous administration monitored, revealing names, and now is trying to prosecute on such idiotic items that are manifested by the investigation itself. Not only is it not wrong, but apparently the choice of hiring Donald J. Trump as president has been the most timeliness, wisest choice the American public has made in a very long time. As information becomes available to all things are getting sorted. Freedom has been given another 50 years shot in the arm.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You know, far be it from me to defend the ABC (Always Been Clinton) network, but nearly every network ran an almost identical story yesterday...even FOX news (whom are also in the anti-Trump camp, shocking as this may be to some libs).

I say "practically" because, (and I can't even believe I'm going to type this!) do you know who was one of the only news outlets to publish the "actual" REAL story yesterday (despite an intentionally misleading title)? The actual body of the story (the part nobody takes the time to read anymore) had the facts essentially correct.

Thays bc they all followed ABCs story which ABC just "corrected".

money.cnn.com... html

This fake story caused the stock market to drop. Its careless journalism with no regard for the truth or repercussions for misleading the public.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

money.cnn.com... html

This fake story caused the stock market to drop. Its careless journalism with no regard for the truth or repercussions for misleading the public.

Yeah but russia spent half a million in Facebook ads!

Who cares if almost the entire msm pushes fake news in it's hatred of trump.

We need to focus on Russian pokemon!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Save face? LOL..

So.. what if nothing comes from this, can I come back into this thread and smear your face for the premature celebration?

So Coin, where you at?

I hope you like pie, because I got a big one for you with the shape of your face on it.

ETA: I also did you a favor and flagged your thread so you can continue getting the negative attention you so desperately crave.
edit on 2-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoinTrump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

Never ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Seriously, they could be executing Trump for treason and they will be slinging spittle about how it's fake news.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoinTrump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

Never ever, ever, ever.

Ever.

Seriously, they could be executing Trump for treason and they will be slinging spittle about how it's fake news.

So no comment on how the source for this op has actually admitted it is fake news?

Truly, you are a dedicated anti trumper!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: mkultra11

money.cnn.com... html

Yeah but russia spent half a million in Facebook ads!

Who cares if almost the entire msm pushes fake news in it's hatred of trump.

We need to focus on Russian pokemon!

But... Russian BOTS!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
twitter.com...

still waiting for you to admit you're wrong...

won't hold my breath tho

Interesting

Well thats fair enough, ABC's source was wrong that happens at times at least they have admitted to it and I too will admit that the link I posted in my OP was based on ABC's reporting.

It happens.

Now I would say however that the point I was making in the OP by asking the question when will Trump supporters admit they're wrong still stands.

I think its a interesting challenge to through down to his supporters to ask the question, in effect I am asking how far their support will go and that is really the point of this thread, its not really about what ABC said about Flynn. The point of this thread is in the title "When will you admit to being wrong?". At what point would a Trump supporter concede that Trump is a bad POTUS, that he is making America look bad and so on?

I would also highlight that the investigation is far from over and until this thing is over we won't know the extent of Donald's involvement.
edit on 2-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

How does it feel?

It feels like ABC got their source wrong.

I feel indifferent to it, it doesn't really bother me.

Are YOU going to admit that YOU were wrong?

I was not wrong, ABC were wrong.....

Additionally the point of this thread was not about what ABC were reporting is was about asking when Trump supporters will admit to being wrong in their support of him.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

twitter.com...

won't hold my breath tho

Interesting

Well thats fair enough, ABC's source was wrong that happens at times at least they have admitted to it and I too will admit that the link I posted in my OP was based on ABC's reporting.

It happens.

Now I would say however that the point I was making in the OP by asking the question when will Trump supporters admit they're wrong still stands.

I think its a interesting challenge to through down to his supporters to ask the question, in effect I am asking how far their support will go and that is really the point of this thread, its not really about what ABC said about Flynn. The point of this thread is in the title "When will you admit to being wrong?". At what point would a Trump supporter concede that Trump is a bad POTUS, that he is making America look bad and so on?

I would also highlight that the investigation is far from over and until this thing is over we won't know the extent of Donald's involvement.

So then admit you are wrong. Also apologize for disparaging trump supporters based on a fake story. How many times have you fell for the type of media manipulation? Trump supporters have already figured it out. It's people like you that haven't and never will.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

At what point would a Trump supporter concede that Trump is a bad POTUS, that he is making America look bad and so on? 

Look bad according to who?

..You and the MSM talking heads?

Ha ha ha..

edit on 2-12-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...

won't hold my breath tho

Your question might stand, but there is no point to the question, is there?

You provided no basis as to what exactly Trump supporters should be admitting they were wrong about. Your emotional outbursts such as 'we all know Trump's presidency is a joke' in the OP provide no means to assess exactly what you are talking about.

Perhaps just admitting YOU were wrong to jump on some fake news with great excitement and you got burned would be a good way out of the mess of a thread you created for yourself.

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

How does it feel?

It feels like ABC got their source wrong.

I feel indifferent to it, it doesn't really bother me.

Are YOU going to admit that YOU were wrong?

I was not wrong, ABC were wrong.....

Additionally the point of this thread was not about what ABC were reporting is was about asking when Trump supporters will admit to being wrong in their support of him.

Hey where are you going? Stop back pedaling so fast.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So let me start by saying that I will say my bit on this and leave it at that.

You and I disagree on just about everything when it comes to Trump, you love him, I think he's a moron. So getting dragged into a tit-for-tat debate with you is tiresome and I am sure you feel the same however as I said you did raise a couple of good questions.

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?

Flynn lying about it right away proves there was something they didn't want to come out in the wash, it right away raises some suspicions yet it does not prove that Donald Trump himself was colluding with the Russians. It does however make it look very bad for Trump who for months was telling us that nobody in his administration had colluded or contacted the Russians and this has now been proven to be false.

So either he knew and covered it up or he was blind to it all and was negligent.

If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

No but it could prove that they tried to swing the election.

Regardless if their collusion did or did not swing the election it does not matter all that matters is that they attempted to work with a hostile foreign government to influence the outcome of the election. It does not matter if that worked or not all that matters is that they tried to do it.

Questions answered.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join