It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Democrats, the MSM and Trump haters are absolutely hilarious anymore! Truly laughable!

They see the words "lied" and "Russia" in the same paragraph and they run to the nearest rooftop and start screaming "SEE?? There really WAS collusion between Trump and Russia which affected the elections!!! SEEEEEE?????? TOLD YA' SO!!" NANNER, NANNER, NANNER!!!. It's freaking hilarious! (Sad, but hilarious none the less).

Never mind the fact that the actual REAL story about Flynn is, Flynn contacted the Russians to tell them to block the UN resolution on condemnation of Israel on the settlement issue. It had nothing to do with the elections! The elections had already taken place and Trump was president elect. But let's not let facts get in the way! Nooooo, perish the thought!

Never mind the fact that Flynn (and several others) contacted not only the Russians, but virtually every other UN council member on the same subject. But NOOooooooo, none of that matters to the libs! Nope, the only thing that matters is "Russia" and "lied"! Forget context, forget reality, forget the facts...forget everything; just go stand on the nearest rooftop and scream "WE WERE RIGHT...YOU WERE WRONG...SEEE????" NOW IMPEACH TRUMP!!! (even though it was YOU who were the wrong ones, but never mind that).

The blinded childish zeal of some of you is simply stunning!

edit on 12/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: UKTruth
Flynn admitted to lying and there is speculation that he was ordered to contact Russians in December, after the election.
Contacting Russia after the election is not a crime or even unusual.

So to answer your question OP, I'll admit I was wrong when evidence surfaces that during the election Trump colluded with Russia to try and swing the vote. Until then, I'll leave it to those who like to follow sensational news headlines to blather on about details that don't prove the charge being levied as if those details somehow prove a case.

Perhaps these two questions are the most pertinent and you would answer, OP, with a simple yes or no...

Does Flynn admitting to lying prove in any way that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election?
If Flynn WAS told by Kushner, or Trump Jr, or even Trump himself to contact Russians does that prove that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election?

I'll await your answers.

Right now am on my phone so can’t give a in-depth response.

You do raise good questions and if I remember once I am back home I will get back to you

Still awaiting your response....though I suspect that you won’t be responding to much of anything in this thread anymore in light of you finding out that your OP (source) is fake news.

How does it feel? Are YOU going to admit that YOU were wrong? You libs crack me up.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Perfect description - and in fact the call to Trump supporters to admit they were wrong is actually a call for acceptance of the OP's own struggles with the lack of any progress on an issue he has been clinging to for dear life as a comfort blanket, in the wake of someone he hates winning the top job in the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Heh, don't hold your breath!

It's gonna' be a while...a really LONG while!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong about what, exactly?

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.
You want to hear some stats to explain why Donald Trump still has his job and Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose don't? The stock market: All-time high. Job openings: All-time high. Unemployment rate: Lowest in 11 years! Consumer confidence: 17-year high. New home sales: 10-year high. New home average price: All-time high. Federal manufacturing: 24-year high. That is the Trump economy.

Also with Trump, they let him grab them by the pussy. THEY LET HIM!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm thinking we should give the OP hundreds and hundreds of flags for this post...

...so it continues to stay on top of ATS. It serves as the best example yet of how the Trump hating zealots will latch onto and cling to anything, absolutely anything at all, even though they know they're completely WRONG...just in the hopes that their lies will somehow gain traction with folks who read only headlines and completely ignore the FACTS.

Priceless!

(flagging now)

edit on 12/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Galacticsun

-The stock market absolutely blowing through the roof

True, but how many millions have you made?

None I expect. Because those who are making millions off the stock market, are those who were rich enough to have millions in it to start with.

And with these tax cuts there are getting, they will be Just Fine. Maybe we should thank them for letting us live in their world.
edit on 12/2/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

Oh Gawd...that's just salt in the already gaping and festering wound!

Reality is a very tough pill to swallow!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

What exactly would someone who voted for Trump be sorry for or have to admit to?

Supporting a degenerate, dirtbag, corrupt criminal and making him the leader of our country, which he is using to defund everything good about our country and turn it into an evil monarcy?

Honestly I think supporting HILLDOG is the real person guilty oftreason, in addition to idiocy.

Had to fix it since it was obviously hateful and incorrect. The tone I kept the same.. Thanks for playin'.........

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

And just exactly who's fault would that be???

Hmmmmm????

Trump hasn't been in office all your working life! In fact, he's only been in office for just under a year now.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm thinking we should give the OP hundreds and hundreds of flags for this post...

...so it continues to stay on top of ATS. It serves as the best example yet of how the Trump hating zealots will latch onto and cling to anything, absolutely anything at all, even though they know they're completely WRONG...just in the hopes that their lies will somehow gain traction with folks who read only headlines and completely ignore the FACTS.

Priceless!

(flagging now)

Good idea.
Maybe the OP will use the mess he got himself into as a guide for future threads and thus ensure that he has some actual related evidence to support the wild conclusions, accusations and calls for admissions from others. Who knows... pigs might fly.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Priceless!

(flagging now)

Good idea, I’m going to now flag this thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Pretty hard to side-step this one (i.e. this OP)!

No amount of deflections and rhetoric can defend against someone just referring back to the title and content of the OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

i don't care if he did or didnot contact them. he was president elect so i feel he should have been reaching out trying to put out fires obumma and shillary started. remember how they were jumping up and down about russia and syria while at same time giving material aid to isis in syria. so they tricked a guy up about fibbing to fbi so they going to threaten him to make him point finger at trump because russians supposedly hacked dnc i don't know that they did AND NEITHER DOES FBI BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT LET FBI CYBER FORENSICS TEAM LOOK AT THEIR COMPUTERS. they said russia manipulated election no they didn't hillary and her 40+ years of dirty dealing lost her the election. mr. trump has been harassed vilifiedslndered at every turn by democrats and their propaganda arm the msm. why are berni supporters not suing the dnc for taking their money even through they had no plans of giving bernie nomination? i don't know about you but to me that looks like blatant fraud.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I honestly couldn't care less what you think about my return. I've been on this site for six years, and I will participate when I think my contribution is necessary.

Straw man argument? I suspected before that you are not capable of having thoughts that go beneath the surface, guess I was right. Let me see if I can explain it to you, in a more simpler fashion. If your argument is true that Trump is Putin's puppet, and if you somehow magically manage to get a legally elected president impeached over those claims, then, what makes you think Russia hasn't planned a violence in the USA in return?

But, it's fine, I don't expect you to be able to have meaningful response to anything about politics anyway

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ROLMFAO, The demorat trolls here on ATS are amazingly .. well stupid ..... Here is a great example as to why I don't come here often anymore.

There is no crime involving Trump. The crimes around Trump as traitors to democracy from the FBi & Justice Department show their true deep state colors ....

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

December 2nd ABC news issued a correction about Flynn . It was after the election that Trump asked Flynn to reach out to the Russians regarding working jointly against ISIS and to repair relations .

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Here is a great example as to why I don't come here often anymore.

Oh, but you should; it's such great fun! Watching them squirm, over and over again, getting caught in lie after lie after fake news after you name it.

It's kind of like whack-a-mole, but in real life!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ABC..Absolutly Baseless Controversy

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There was more than two choices--nobody worked hard enough to see them though.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join