It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Resistance Is Futile . WE ARE TRUMP ! Comply .

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No one needs to admit to wrong that isn’t there. Trump fired Flynn and distanced himself from him, as any administration would do that suspected treason. Of course Flynn is going to get all bent out of shape and turn on Trump. Doesn’t look to me like Trump is worried either.

I’m not sure how it can get back to Trump, except in the fevered dreams of reactionary forces. It’s common and perfectly legal for transition officials to meet with foreign officials, whether they were directed to by someone or not. It’s just a fishing expedition at this point.

Aaah the sweet sweet delusion of cult45.

You're either naive or not very bright.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So supporting a president whose whole platform for election was supporting America and Americans first, is somehow wrong? What about supporting a globalist candidate who was a puppet of international finance and wall street, wanted to erase our borders, flood the country with refugees and pass international trade agreements that would destroy what little is left of Americas industrial base, not to mention possibly get us into a shooting war with the Russians, would voting for HRC, who basically was this candidate, be right?

edit on 2-12-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

No one needs to admit to wrong that isn’t there. Trump fired Flynn and distanced himself from him, as any administration would do that suspected treason. Of course Flynn is going to get all bent out of shape and turn on Trump. Doesn’t look to me like Trump is worried either.

I’m not sure how it can get back to Trump, except in the fevered dreams of reactionary forces. It’s common and perfectly legal for transition officials to meet with foreign officials, whether they were directed to by someone or not. It’s just a fishing expedition at this point.

Aaah the sweet sweet delusion of cult45.

You're either naive or not very bright.

I’d love for you to prove the contrary.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
twitter.com...

still waiting for you to admit you're wrong...

won't hold my breath tho

Ironic isn't it.

The op makes a thread basically accusing trump supporters of refusing to accept facts about trump having his people contact russia.

Then when ABC, the source of the ops facts has to issue a correction that actually trump was not a candidate when this happened, but the president elect, which would mean that his contacting russia would not only not be shady but perfectly normal,

The op ignores it and keeps on pretending his original point is relevant.

Proving that he and other anti trumpets are willing to spread and use take news to attack trump.

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
lol.

how stupid are you liberals?

how is it possible this is the top thread on ATS?

its really sad how brainwashed and stupid so many people are.

prepare to feel stupid again idiots....

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

One thing I've learned from the BBC and a lot of British folks, is you're absolutely clueless about many things in American politics and culture. The biased and arrogant tones of your opinion news in the UK is off the charts... As someone who used to be an avid visitor to British news I've seen how the British media and the left wing media in the US are in lockstep to try and convince their viewers/readers that Trump is horrible for America... Let me ask you something... If he's so horrible for America then why is:

-The stock market absolutely blowing through the roof (when this happened in Clinton's day he was showered with praise and adulation every day in the headlines, "Bull market hits new high under Clinton", "Clinton economy shows no signs of slowing down".. Under Trump the stock market has been breaking records every other week and I personally have many liberal colleagues who hate trump who are getting rich under the effects and optimism of his policies... Yet the media is nearly crickets... On world news you don't hear anything about that.

-Unemployment is on it's way to being at a 30 year low..

-Government tax revenues are shattering revenues due to massive commercial and residential development going on right now (This is something that has not been reported at all, but everyone in real estate knows it's going on and regular people can see their cities changing before their eyes as new shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses and residential developments are popping up everywhere... In fact I have never seen anything like it before).

-Illegal immigration is at a 15 year low and lowering due to Trumps rhetoric... It's actually working,.. The Trump effect.

-North Korea is clearly on the ropes and anyone who is willing to take an unbiased position on this matter knows that Trump has gotten China and Russia to go along far further with sanctions and pressure on North Korea than any administration in the last 30 years.

-Manufacturing is coming back and trade deficits are on their way to being balanced back in America's favor...

So tell me again.. What fantasy world are you living in that we are supposed to think everything is so terrible? You may not like his personality (and honestly I do understand why a lot of people dislike someone who is bold with their words and not afraid to say what they feel is the truth), but for you to act like we're a sinking ship is just being a steeple buying into the MSM is saying.. If you look at what's actually happening, it's a totally different picture and I believe President Trump knows that in 3 years when he can tout his achievements, booming economy, diminishing power of rogue regimes as a result of being tough and smart, lower crime rates across the nation, lower illegal immigration, etc.. People of the USA, even those that didn't like trump will have to admit the man somehow has been getting things right despite the incredible tide of opposition against him... But don't take my word for it, the ultimate judge will be time, and based on what I'm seeing time and momentum are on Trump's side and that's his biggest strength which will prove naysayers and emotional thinkers wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
lol.

Over 60 flags, tons of posts from anti trumpets bragging about how this story proves trump did something wrong,

And yet when the source of the story abc admits this was a fake story, they still fight on like it means something.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary how people will let their hatred of trump allow them to ignore even when their own source admits they are wrong, and push lies to attack trump and his supporters.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Galacticsun

Not all Brits feel that way, in fact the ONLY thing I feel, as a Brit, that Trump has cocked up on is posting Britain First propaganda...and even then I doubt it was done with the racist intent that most folks make it out to be. He probably has no idea what Britain First really is or what its true intent may be.

He has strengthened the US economy, he isn't afraid to tell rogue states to watch their backs, he tells the world how he truly feels rather than hide it behind lies.

Sure the guy can come out with some crap, but so can most people, but push come to shove he seems to know what he is doing.

Probably why him and Farage get on so well, over here we could have done with Farage in charge whilst we get Brexit out of the way, perhaps it wouldn't be going so tits up if he were.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

If it had been Hillary Clinton Vs. Charlie Manson.....

Manson would have gotten at least one vote.

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

lol.

Over 60 flags, tons of posts from anti trumpets bragging about how this story proves trump did something wrong,

And yet when the source of the story abc admits this was a fake story, they still fight on like it means something.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary how people will let their hatred of trump allow them to ignore even when their own source admits they are wrong, and push lies to attack trump and his supporters.

That is pretty pathetic however I must point out the same thing happens on a weekly basis with team Trump on here. They usually get more flags though for pushing lies.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

lol.

It just goes to show how brainwashed these people are... they really dont fallow the issues they just hear what they want so they can be upset and freaked out about life.

sad... not sure what we can do with these types of people.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Your OP title is narrow minded. Just because someone has a different opinion to you does not make them wrong. It simply means they have a different opinion.

I wish people would get over this left / right illusionary narrative...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah. Well. Somethings are a matter of opinion and some aren't.
Politics can be tricky though. That is a fact.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I see the OP is avoiding the fact that Flynn was told to contact the Russians AFTER the election and that the whole issue has nothing to do with the election...

The thread calls for Trump supporters to admit they are wrong on the Russian story, based on nothing to suggest they were wrong apart from some more speculation sensationalised by liberal media.

Now that ABC have admitted to their fake news, I wonder when the OP will admit he was wrong to call for such an admission from Trump supporters? Perhaps the OP could rescue some credibility with his own admission that he jumped the gun?

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The thread calls for Trump supporters to admit they are wrong on the Russian story,
Actually, no. That is not what the OP calls for.

I wonder when the OP will admit he was wrong to call for such an admission from trump supporters?

Yeah. And when will everyone else (X) admit their OP was based on "fake news." Of course, it's only people who don't like Trump who need to do that. Right? (X).

edit on 12/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

The thread calls for Trump supporters to admit they are wrong on the Russian story,
Actually, no. That is not what the OP calls for.

I wonder when the OP will admit he was wrong to call for such an admission from trump supporters?

Yeah. And when will everyone else (X) admit their OP was based on "fake news." Of course, it's only people who don't like Trump who need to do that. Right? (X).

It's a thread about Russia with a headline "Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?"

Perhaps Trump supporters could be told what they need to admit they were wrong about specifically so we can clear up the confusion based on the ABC fake news story.

This part of the OP...

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

...is predicated on a wild conclusion that 'we all know' that the Trump Presidency has been a joke.

It's all rather confusing as to what has happened to suggest some admission to being wrong.

edit on 2/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

Well in light of the fact that ABC accidentally misreported the facts and issued a retraction.... someone needs to admit something
You anti Trump "useful idiots" got your heads so far up your rear ends you cant see the news unless its written on toilet paper.
You make the people that ran around crying about a black man being president look intelligent.... and I never thought that would be possible

edit on 2-12-2017 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: GuidedKill

What exactly would someone who voted for Trump be sorry for or have to admit to?

Its not so much a apology I am looking for (although I do think that some members deserve a apology from some Trump supporters)

No, rather its just admitting to being wrong.

For over a year now this debate has dominated ATS and now its looking more and more likely that the side that has been supporting Trump has had their support misplaced, they backed the wrong team so to speak. I am just wondering if they will ever admit to it.

Dude you are like a detective trying to convince someone to admit to a crime that they didn’t commit.

Your OP is bogus, it’s just another day in the fake news cycle.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: angeldoll

Well you did dismiss Syrian blood as of no consequence

Oh for God's sake. I most certainly did not. You people are nuts. I simply made an analogy to a place where there is in fact blood on the street, if there is a street left. Grow up. What has happened in Syria haunts me as it does most all of the world. Thinking that Syrians have no consequence came from your mind, not mine.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join