It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: angeldoll

You do know that the United States of America, under the reign of Obama and hillary clinton is single-handedly responsible for the Syrian mess, right?

But, according to your logic, if Trump get's impeached, and considering he's a Russian puppet, what makes you think Russia wouldn't do the same thing you pulled in Syria?

Pardon me if I find your timing back on the boards a vast curiosity.

As for the other, that's a conversation that has been had. Besides, I think you have responded to the wrong person. Either that, or be advised that I don't participate in straw man arguments.
edit on 12/1/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You do know that the United States of America, under the reign of Obama and hillary clinton is single-handedly responsible for the Syrian mess, right?

But, according to your logic, if Trump get's impeached, and considering he's a Russian puppet, what makes you think Russia wouldn't do the same thing you pulled in Syria?

Let's not forget the Libyan slave markets too! Thanks hillary and obama!

fortune.com...

By Grace Donnelly November 29, 2017

Migrants and refugees stuck in Libya are being sold into slavery, CNN reported earlier this month. The combination of Libya’s splintered government in the wake of Muammar Gaddafi’s fall and the influx of people from Nigeria has led to a situation where stranded men and women are being held against their will and, in some cases, sold into slavery or prostitution.

“As shocking as it seems, it’s indeed true. The reason [the slave trade] can happen is because there is really no rule of law across much of Libya,” Leonard Doyle of the International Organization of Migration told Al Jazeera.

It's not illegal to talk to the russians as National security advisor after the damn election was won.

This is sure to stop Trump's campaign this time!!

edit on 12 1 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

Well As long as left wing supporters quit showing up on the media or news of doing a lot of stupid # I will still vote for right wing politicians. He keeps bringing up how employment is rising and more jobs keep coming not gonna lie a lot of companies are looking to hire around my area. Cutting billions on dollars for UN spending, getting other countries to pay their fair share for the military budget. And my favorite he offered billions of dollars to NASA. I am not that mad so far because I know it could have been worse if another candidate was elected.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
a reply to: Jiggly

ohhh would you look at that.... turns out its nothing...twitter.com...

ill be waiting for you to admit you're wrong

oops
what a bunch of asshats

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Love watching unhigned leftists triggered over nothing. Last I check everyone and their moms in Congress speaks to Russians. I didn't know it was illegal to talk to anyone Russian in leftists retards dystopic World, it just makes people laugh at you harder.
edit on 1-12-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You are incited bigly....keep it up.....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ok without attacking you - why do you constantly carry on about Trump?
He is not your Presidents.
How has he affected your life?
What is lacking in your life that you seek validation by constantly making any type of thread about Trump?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

That's a really good comeback. You should reward your cleverness by creating a new thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

What is lacking in your life that you seek validation by constantly making any type of thread about Trump?

Trump isn't your president so why do you keep defending him?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That’s my issue, I get that they had a crappy choice. Doesn’t mean they have to keep defending him

So what happens when a Dem becomes President again?

What will you have to fall back on. When one invests so much energy of hate, when that is gone how will you rebuild your meaningless existence?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump isn't your president so why do you keep defending him?

To get brownie points from Trump supporters....?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Those denials are denials of Russian collusion.

Doubt that really matters to them, they will see exactly what they want to see.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That’s my issue, I get that they had a crappy choice. Doesn’t mean they have to keep defending him

So what happens when a Dem becomes President again?

What will you have to fall back on. When one invests so much energy of hate, when that is gone how will you rebuild your meaningless existence?

I wrote a few threads calling out Obama...

Also again with personal insults.... my “meaningless existence”

You guys need to understand that you can engage in debate with the silly insults. Just makes your arguments look desperate

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

"Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?"

probably when the left admits they couldnt have picked a worse lying ,scandalous,incompetent person to run against trump.

so basically when hillary is flying.

i hope they all go down but i doubt anything will come of this just like with all the hillary scandals.

however in a corrupted system do the good guys get prosecuted or the bad guys?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The funny thing is that I did have an Obama supporting friend apologize and say he made the wrong choice haha

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

probably when the left admits they couldnt have picked a worse lying ,scandalous,incompetent person to run against trump.

i hope they all go down but i doubt anything will come of this just like with all the hillary scandals.

I do not support Hilary

Please get a new argument

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I do not support Hilary

Please get a new argument

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

it was not an argument it was the answer to your question

the political chearleders on both sides don't hold their own party accountable for anything nor admit any wrong doing.

however i do think its to early to be opening the champagne.
edit on 511231America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2017 22:51:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That sort of talk is inappropriate and unnecessary. This is not Syria.

Yeah Syria - that faraway place that hasn't had US interference - they bleed differently /s

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well you did dismiss Syrian blood as of no consequence

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join