It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters; When will you admit to being wrong?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?
edit on 1-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Point....less.

If they defend him on things out in the open, such as the retweet of Britain First, what makes you think they will succumb in this thread?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When you admit that your Monarchy is just obsolete high class welfare recipients that contribute nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So we have gone from this.....

To now today this.....

Michael Flynn 'prepared to testify against Donald Trump' over Russia links

I think we all know that the Trump presidency is a joke, the whole thing is a mess if its not Russia its his stupid tweets, if its not his tweets, its his inability to maintain a stable cabinet and if its not that then his slagging match with North Korea and on and on it goes.

He has transformed America into a global laugh-stalk in less than a year

I think with todays announcement regarding Flynn and the news that he is to testify against Trump its inevitable that Trump is on browed time, he will not make it to a full term.

What also strikes me about all of this is that despite all of this, his supporters still run to defend him. There have been very heated debates had on this forum about Trump and now I think its fair to ask the question.

When will Trump supporters admit that their support for Trump has been misplaced?

Sure I get that some of you might want to say he was the best of a bad choice but that does not excuse spending a entire year supporting him at every turn. I have noticed over the last few months a bit of a change on ATS away from support for Trump but there is still a group of members (who are becoming a minority) who support him not batter what with almost religious zeal.

So I want to know, will his supporters now admit that they have been wrong in their support and if not what will it take for you to denounce him?

LOL...got any credible sources that say he is testifying against Trump? Or more of the ABC source of a source thing...

Can't wait to hear about the testimony....will come back here after to enjoy the posts.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wrong about what, exactly?

link   

I don't think they ever will. They are gonna come in and lol at you and prob me too now cause We are triggered libs and it is oh so funny every time the orange asshole says anything. I expect some deflection too

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
When you admit that your Monarchy is just obsolete high class welfare recipients that contribute nothing.

ermmm it is.

Care to get on topic?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

See what I mean? It's starting

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ermmm it is.

Care to get on topic?

You're shocked? Dismissal and insult is common with Trump supporters. And YOU painted a bullseye on yourself.

ETA: At least it's in the right forum.

edit on 1-12-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

link   
heh.. im not even a trump supporter.. but even i know nothing will come from his testimony

edit on 1-12-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

link   

The right is always right. Everyone else's opinions are lies.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
heh.. im not even a trump supporter.. but even i know nothing will come from his testimony

He's probably going to resign.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Those denials are denials of Russian collusion.

Did they set up backchannel communications to talk about foreign policy issues after the election - yes - pretty sure that information was already known.

There is nothing wrong or illegal about that.

If Flynn can point out something illegal they have done fine - until then you look silly claiming this means anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Jiggly

He's probably going to resign.

And it would be the left's fault.
Nothing to do with his incompetence

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They're not called "Cult45" for no reason, they're at the Jim Jones level of self deception.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What exactly would someone who voted for Trump be sorry for or have to admit to?

That they voted for Trump? I think most Trump supporters openly admit that here.

Why would they be required to apologize or admit some sort of guilt when every supporter of every past president wouldn't be asked to do the same?

What is the point of this questions exactly?

I mean I think people who said they thought Trump wasn't guilty would admit they were wrong about thinking he wasn't guilty but do they even owe you or anyone on here that? Who are you to ask people to grovel at your soapbox feet to beg for forgiveness for practicing their rights as Americans and voting for their candidate? I have never heard of personal guilt being a requirement to vote...

edit on 1-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

ermmm it is.

Care to get on topic?

You're shocked. Dismissal and insult is common with Trump supporters. And YOU painted a bullseye on yourself.

I am not shocked by it, I just wish they would learn to stay on topic and attack the ball and not the player.

Sadly my experience has taught me that some of them struggle with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

That many didn't give Donald Trump enough credit. The man is shrewder than even most supporters realized.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Basically your entire support of Trump, you have basically been supporting a guy whose legacy I think could now be as America's worst modern president.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join