It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Earlier this year: No way Trump had ties to Russia, but if he did throw him in jail!

Now: Who cares if Trump had ties to Russia, every administration does similar things! But Trump is different somehow.

Bunch of hypocrites I tell you. They're so blind to it that they'll never see it though.

The claim was that Trump conspired with Russia to get elected. Not one bit of evidence has ever surfaced to support this claim. What we are talking about now are conversations that took place as part of the transition after Trump won the election.

Do you not see that they're totally different things?

Correct.

If you view the actual charges against Flynn, the dates are Dec 28-31st, over 45 days after the election.

Good luck using that to prove collusion leading up to the election.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: kurthall

To me, hearing a conservative say the phrase, "nothing burger" is an admission of their fears to how far this will go. They aren't telling YOU it's a nothing burger. They are trying to reassure themselves of that claim.

To me this sounds like a cute defense mechanism so you don't have to admit you've been blindly believing in a fairy tale for a year.

"Anti-establishment,"
"Washington outsider,"
"No more regime change,"
"America first,"
"Repeal and replace,"
"IS gone in 30 days,"
"The buck stops at Trump,"

And the cultists favorite:

"Lock her up,"

Yes, let's discuss fairytales.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh they will use it.

They've been using it for over a year.

Sheer hatred of Trump.

Blind hatred devoid of logic and reasoning.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Shame Comey got fired.

Not really, without Comey getting fired for refusing to turn a blind eye to Trumps criminality we may never have had Mueller & his bakers dozen of the top prosecutors in the US coming down on Trump like a ton of bricks.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

To me, hearing a conservative say the phrase, "nothing burger" is an admission of their fears to how far this will go. They aren't telling YOU it's a nothing burger. They are trying to reassure themselves of that claim.

To me this sounds like a cute defense mechanism so you don't have to admit you've been blindly believing in a fairy tale for a year.

"Anti-establishment,"
"Washington outsider,"
"No more regime change,"
"America first,"
"Repeal and replace,"
"IS gone in 30 days,"

"Lock her up,"

"Walls are racist"
"Mexican is a race"
"Muslim is a race"
"No walls, no borders"
"Muuuuh Russia"

Lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Comey got fired for leaking FBI property to a news outlet.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: RomeByFire

"Anti-establishment,"
"Washington outsider,"
"No more regime change,"
"America first,"
"Repeal and replace,"
"IS gone in 30 days,"

"Lock her up,"

"Walls are racist"
"Mexican is a race"
"Muslim is a race"
"No walls, no borders"
"Muuuuh Russia"

Lol.

You just made that up.

I'm quoting the President of the United States of America. Let me know when a POTUS says what you made up in air quotes.

Lol.

(Keep the deflections coming, maybe one day you'll remember the "Republican-majority," mantra)

Tax breaks? Lie.
Healthcare? Lie.
Defeating IS? Lie.
Locking Hillary up? Lie.
No more regime change? Lie.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better about the epic failure of an administration we currently have.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ABC is a poor choice to get your information from. What a joke. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Seems to me that logic dictates the epic failure would be the side which lost to an epic failure. Actually, that means who you side with would have to aim pretty high to even become an epic failure.

Lol.

Been over a year and you're still flailing about, throwing tantrums, deflecting from the fact that, your side is the loser.
edit on 1-12-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
ABC is a poor choice to get your information from. What a joke. a reply to: xuenchen

It is?

But ABC was the first to "report" this bombshell !!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To make contact with the russians to join forces to wipe isis from syria. So, what´s the problem with that?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: RomeByFire

Seems to me that logic dictates the epic failure would be the side which lost to an epic failure. Actually, that means who you side with would have to aim pretty high to even become an epic failure.

Lol.

Been over a year and you're still flailing about, throwing tantrums, deflecting from the fact that, your side is the loser.

I'm a registered Republican who voted for Ron Paul and I absolutely detest Hillary Clinton.

Unlike many, though, I happy she lost and don't give her much attention.

Like I said - keep on deflecting, it's all you got.

You're about the hundredth ATS member to accuse me of being a Hillary supporter.

You guys cannot debate - you deflect, and accuse.

Keep it up - it's because of you that this show keeps on rolling, and it's a riot watching it unfold.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is old news. Trump did direct him to contact Russia in January before the 20th. Trump said so himself.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another nothing burger......with all the fixings.
Contact 12 other important nations about what to expect from the incoming administration and what to expect from the outgoing criminal goons.
If the Leftists don't think it happens with every administration, then they are dumber than I think they are.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

lol, no he didn't.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: xuenchen

lol, no he didn't.

lol, yes he did.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

And? Mueller has quite likely came to a plea deal with Flynn for a lesser sentence in exchange for testimony. Writing off Flynn's crimes because we already knew about them is just missing the forest for the trees. Like BIG time. This is textbook law positioning. Something you'd see on Law & Order even.

So your imagination - and the media's - on what might be happening is the basis for the sensationalist reaction to what we already knew, which also has nothing to do with influencing the election. Got it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, THIS is a surprise!

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

thehill.com...

Lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

thehill.com...

Bet nobody actually told CNN anything.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join