It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Well, THIS is a surprise!

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

thehill.com...

Why lie about it, then?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

thehill.com...

Why lie about it, then?

Because he is an 'implant'?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Doh! another reason not to trust Msm of either political leaning.

CLARIFICATION of ABC News Special Report: Flynn prepared to testify that President-elect Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians *during the transition* -- initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria, confidant now says. t.co... t.co...

Who are the villains, the politicians who sweat talk the population to keep themselves in 100 year old malt or the media that lies and tries to devide us, label us and enrage us to ensure the flow of whiskey.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

Well, that sounds like a good reason to lie about it.

I'm sure as hell not going to click that link.
edit on 12/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...

LOLOLOL... so... like usual.. its nothing...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

thehill.com...

Why lie about it, then?

Because the last president told him to, and his firing was just smoke and mirrors.

Trojan horse.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Looks like your links are as screwed up as mine today lol. Mine were just one of those silly shortened url doodads used on Twitter but yes @phage I felt kinda dirty going to ABC to look at that article too and I'm just a casual outside observer to US politics

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
Doh! another reason not to trust Msm of either political leaning.

CLARIFICATION of ABC News Special Report: Flynn prepared to testify that President-elect Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians *during the transition* -- initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria, confidant now says. t.co... t.co...

Who are the villains, the politicians who sweat talk the population to keep themselves in 100 year old malt or the media that lies and tries to devide us, label us and enrage us to ensure the flow of whiskey.

So, it was initially a "correction" and now it's a "clarification"? Sounds like they're trying to downplay their big mistake!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
OK, I'm confused.

November 2016: Donald Trump wins the national election for President. Multiple attempts are made at recounts, and the margin of victory increases. Multiple pleas are made for electors to change their votes against the stated choice of their states, and that doesn't work. On January 20, 2017, Donald Trump becomes the President of the United States.

Since then, we have had people claiming the following:
  • The election didn't matter because
    • They don't like Trump
    • They didn't vote for Trump
    • Hillary was supposed to win
    • Trump is a bully/tycoon/liar/toupee wearer/abuser of orange make-up
  • The President does not have the power to hire and fire the people who work for him
  • The President cannot establish policy of the Executive Branch
  • The President has no control over immigration decisions
  • The President cannot make military decisions
  • The President is not allowed to use Twitter
  • The President is required to enforce illegal policy from his predecessors.
  • The President cannot seek advice from confidants.
  • The President should not suggest legislation, and
  • The President cannot make any contact with foreign leaders.
Now, exactly what is it that people think the President is there to do?

This is nothing more than more anarchy and treason from the lunatic left. I say 'treason' because it is becoming more and more obvious to even a blind man that these fools are ready, willing, and anxious to literally overthrow the government of the United States by having a fair and free election nullified. That is what I hear every single time someone makes an idiotic statement about Trump now... I hear "I want to overthrow the government in any way possible."

Some people need to sit down, close their pie-holes, and listen to what is going on before they open said pie-holes. If they don't, they need their lips sewed together until such time as they can prove they have the intellectual capacity to make intelligent sounds.

Robert Mueller has been investigating this so-called "collusion story" for almost a full year now. Not one single charge or shred of evidence against Trump has surfaced. Not one. Oh, he has found a few others who have been playing fast and loose with the law, sure, but that has nothing to do with Trump. This time he caught Michael Flynn lying to the FBI... duh, Trump already fired him for lying way back in February. Here comes ABC with the groundbreaking news that once elected, Trump directed Flynn to get started talking with Russia about coordinating to defeat ISIS. Oh, the sheer arrogance of a newly-elected President attempting to ensure a smooth transition to his foreign policy and international cooperation!

And the whole time, we're getting more damning information about the DNC, Clinton, Uranium One, Obama...

And will someone please get this poor thing a nice padded room somewhere before she hurts herself?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
And another big fat nothing burger.

Fred.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
OK, I'm confused.

November 2016: Donald Trump wins the national election for President. Multiple attempts are made at recounts, and the margin of victory increases. Multiple pleas are made for electors to change their votes against the stated choice of their states, and that doesn't work. On January 20, 2017, Donald Trump becomes the President of the United States.

Since then, we have had people claiming the following:
  • The election didn't matter because
    • They don't like Trump
    • They didn't vote for Trump
    • Hillary was supposed to win
    • Trump is a bully/tycoon/liar/toupee wearer/abuser of orange make-up
  • The President does not have the power to hire and fire the people who work for him
  • The President cannot establish policy of the Executive Branch
  • The President has no control over immigration decisions
  • The President cannot make military decisions
  • The President is not allowed to use Twitter
  • The President is required to enforce illegal policy from his predecessors.
  • The President cannot seek advice from confidants.
  • The President should not suggest legislation, and
  • The President cannot make any contact with foreign leaders.
Now, exactly what is it that people think the President is there to do?

This is nothing more than more anarchy and treason from the lunatic left. I say 'treason' because it is becoming more and more obvious to even a blind man that these fools are ready, willing, and anxious to literally overthrow the government of the United States by having a fair and free election nullified. That is what I hear every single time someone makes an idiotic statement about Trump now... I hear "I want to overthrow the government in any way possible."

Some people need to sit down, close their pie-holes, and listen to what is going on before they open said pie-holes. If they don't, they need their lips sewed together until such time as they can prove they have the intellectual capacity to make intelligent sounds.

Robert Mueller has been investigating this so-called "collusion story" for almost a full year now. Not one single charge or shred of evidence against Trump has surfaced. Not one. Oh, he has found a few others who have been playing fast and loose with the law, sure, but that has nothing to do with Trump. This time he caught Michael Flynn lying to the FBI... duh, Trump already fired him for lying way back in February. Here comes ABC with the groundbreaking news that once elected, Trump directed Flynn to get started talking with Russia about coordinating to defeat ISIS. Oh, the sheer arrogance of a newly-elected President attempting to ensure a smooth transition to his foreign policy and international cooperation!

And the whole time, we're getting more damning information about the DNC, Clinton, Uranium One, Obama...

And will someone please get this poor thing a nice padded room somewhere before she hurts herself?

TheRedneck

Great summary. Just saw the clip of Behar this morning. What a #ing idiot. This is exactly why the fake news got reported by ABC. When they heard it, their reaction was "Yes! Finally!" and they didn't bother to scrutinize it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hot damn.....i think that about sums it up.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Its insane. They read a 15 word headline and then inserted their own hopes and desires into a 5 minute dialogue of made up nonsense.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its insane. They read a 15 word headline and then inserted their own hopes and desires into a 5 minute dialogue of made up nonsense.

Kinda like what these 4 threads have been full of. Long on the hopes and dreams of getting rid of Trump, short on reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ABC has retracted their story and posted a correction. Turns out this was done AFTER Trump was elected president and the Obama Admin knew it was happening, but could do nothing because there was nothing illegal about it. ABC has also now said that the content of the contact after election was to discuss how best to defeat ISIS.

Source: CNN
Source that they knew: The Hill
Source: Obama admin knew not illegal, just unusual as it was against tradition MSNBC

Edit: I forgot Ross was the same guy who tried to connect the Aurora shooting to the Tea Party. Turns out the reporter who "broke" this story is a weasel. This guy probably has a very biased way of reporting.
edit on 2-12-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
ABC has retracted their story and posted a correction. Turns out this was done AFTER Trump was elected president and the Obama Admin knew it was happening, but could do nothing because there was nothing illegal about it. ABC has also now said that the content of the contact after election was to discuss how best to defeat ISIS.

Source: CNN
Source that they knew: The Hill
Source: Obama admin knew not illegal, just unusual as it was against tradition MSNBC

Edit: I forgot Ross was the same guy who tried to connect the Aurora shooting to the Tea Party. Turns out the reporter who "broke" this story is a weasel. This guy probably has a very biased way of reporting.

You should have put "reporter" in quotes too.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Just saw the clip of Behar this morning. What a #ing idiot. This is exactly why the fake news got reported by ABC. When they heard it, their reaction was "Yes! Finally!" and they didn't bother to scrutinize it.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why these people have any credibility at all. I don't even know what Joy Behar does... maybe she plays pretend for a living (actress)? She's not good-looking, has no talents I have seen, obviously is three melons shy of a load, and jumps to conclusions fast enough to make a frog jealous.

I know they had Rosie O'Donnell on at one time... I can only assume she ran out of BS and deflated...

The sad thing is, all they're doing is detracting from the real issues. No one cares about Russia anymore, just like no one cares about 2012. That mess is over; let it die a well-deserved death. I'd rather talk about the things I would have liked to see in this latest tax bill but didn't (I still like it though). I'd rather talk about a way to actually fix healthcare (and it wasn't in that joke of a bill the Senate failed on). I'd like to talk about how to handle the DACA people. I want to talk about our over-involvement in foreign affairs.

Trump ain't perfect, but he is the President. He makes mistakes that no one ever hears about because of all the noise from these wanna-be wanna-bes. These fools need to learn the old phrase "Lead, follow, or get out of the way," because the way things are right now we can't get a word in edgewise about anything that actually matters.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Just saw the clip of Behar this morning. What a #ing idiot. This is exactly why the fake news got reported by ABC. When they heard it, their reaction was "Yes! Finally!" and they didn't bother to scrutinize it.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why these people have any credibility at all. I don't even know what Joy Behar does... maybe she plays pretend for a living (actress)? She's not good-looking, has no talents I have seen, obviously is three melons shy of a load, and jumps to conclusions fast enough to make a frog jealous.

I know they had Rosie O'Donnell on at one time... I can only assume she ran out of BS and deflated...

The sad thing is, all they're doing is detracting from the real issues. No one cares about Russia anymore, just like no one cares about 2012. That mess is over; let it die a well-deserved death. I'd rather talk about the things I would have liked to see in this latest tax bill but didn't (I still like it though). I'd rather talk about a way to actually fix healthcare (and it wasn't in that joke of a bill the Senate failed on). I'd like to talk about how to handle the DACA people. I want to talk about our over-involvement in foreign affairs.

Trump ain't perfect, but he is the President. He makes mistakes that no one ever hears about because of all the noise from these wanna-be wanna-bes. These fools need to learn the old phrase "Lead, follow, or get out of the way," because the way things are right now we can't get a word in edgewise about anything that actually matters.

TheRedneck

Well the answer is in the clip. You heard the audience when she announced the "news". What she does is feed the echo chamber of far-left kooks. She has no idea what she's talking about most of the time. The detachment from reality is stunning. The only people still obsessed over this Russia thing are the far-left, but they don't realize it. Let them keep pushing this nonsense, they just keep alienating moderates. I agree there are much more important things to discuss.
edit on 2 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

No, December 2016 was after the election. The campaign was over.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hot damn.....i think that about sums it up.

The Redneck is a quality member around here. Always look forward to his insight.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join