It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Coming from ABC right after Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about the Russians.

They claim Flynn is ready to testify that Trump told him to contact the Russians !!

So Flynn has been lying all the way through and ABC claims he won't lie about who "told" him to meet with "Russians".

Flynn was a DNC Implant from the very beginning.

Getting more obvious by the minute today.

Trump played it good by elevating Flynn into a high profile position.

Now everybody knows who he really is.

Flynn has promised Special Counsel 'full cooperation' in Russia probe: Source

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, and is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

The stunning turn comes as Flynn, who is cooperating with investigators in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI about his back-channel negotiations with the Russian ambassador – talks that occurred before Trump took office. The Special Counsel made the plea agreement public Friday morning.

A close confidant told ABC News that Flynn felt abandoned by Trump in recent weeks, and told friends about the decision to make the plea deal within the last 24 hours as he grew increasingly concerned about crippling legal costs he would face if he continued to contest the charges.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even if it is the case.

Not a damned thing wrong with it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well, well he doesn’t lie about some things that we like him not to lie about.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Even if it is the case.

Then why lie about it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Even if it is the case.

Then why lie about it?

All part of the "set-up" plan to smear Trump I suspect.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He better have verifiable documents to back up what he tells them. Once a liar always a liar.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Even if it is the case.

Then why lie about it?

I mean why did Trump lie? He said there were no attempts to contact Russia.

If innocent then why lie? That makes you look guilty.
edit on 1-12-2017 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Even if it is the case.

Then why lie about it?

Because he did have other potentially damaging things in his past that he didn't want anyone looking into. The Obama admin knew about it and didn't do anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So everybody in politics lies. Those that get caught and confess get criminal proceedings directed at them and probably lose their careers. Those that get caught but refuse to admit that they did what they are accused of get to keep on going, if out of politics, then on to even better paying positions outside of government.

Isn't there something wrong with this "system?" Take one example, that of Lynch talking to Slick Willy on the tarmac. That was a high crime attempted in secret. And what will ever be the results?

Probably another high crime will be committed by Trump saying to top democrats that old mob saying, "If I go done everybody goes down." We can expect the leaks, charges and counter-charges to flourish. Trump may resign in the end and nobody goes to jail for anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's hard to say where a man may come to compromise when it comes to his son?

Back room deals. I guess his son will no longer have to answer for his own dealings?
edit on (12/1/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My guess is that Flynn is NOT an Obama plant...and that he will not implicate Trump.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Have no idea if that report is true or not but Kennedy and Kruchev had a back channel too. Thank God because it averted the Cuban Missile Crisis.

To get anything good done, you have to get around the evil deep state.

Baad Trump, I guess, for wanting to destroy Isis rather than arm them like some have done?
edit on 1-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
My guess is that Flynn is NOT an Obama plant...and that he will not implicate Trump.

I would guess he's not an Obama plant either. He hurt Obama's feelings and Obama fired him.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

From discussions with a high ranking member of my family, the military was totally against Obama and it is not likely that Flynn was his plant even back when he was on active duty. Push him forward into Trumps administration and there is little reason to assume that he was anything but a military man assigned a task that was dodgy (remember Col. North?)
edit on 1-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

link   

That's a short putt. Heck, He'll even help out see:Twitter™

link   
I'm guessing this is why the allegations were so darn easy for the msm to push so hard?
The dossier thingymajig?

Meanwhile A certain foundation itself is trading uranium with the same 'devils'?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Even if it is the case.

Then why lie about it?

I mean why did Trump lie? He said there were no attempts to contact Russia.

If innocent then why lie? That makes you look guilty.

If I understand it correctly, Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions. This was after Trump had been elected, but before he was president. It has nothing, as far as I know, to do with any collusion in the election. In context, Trump was not lying when he denied that his team colluded with Russia to steal the election. Everybody knew Trump was trying to reach out to Russia. He campaigned on it. As for Flynn... you really believe that guy? He can't keep his story straight.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How will drumpfff ever recover?

I never understood how these deals work. ::Okay you caught me lying over and over again till now but this time I will tell the truth and you can trust me because I'm trying to save my own skin. As opposed to all the other times when I was lying to save my own skin::

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL I've been waiting for this thread, not surprised it would be you.
This was aired on the 24th November, so the Trumpetts on Faux must have known the Flynn charge was coming.

‘He’s made things up before’: Fox panel prepares its viewers to turn on Flynn if he rats out Trump
www.rawstory.com...

Keep "catapulting the propaganda" as Dim Son Bush was fond of saying.

K~
edit on 1-12-2017 by aethertek because: date

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I almost -- almost -- feel sorry for Flynn... but not quite.

On the other hand, I'll bet lots of critters with very guilty consciences are feeling mighty sorry for themselves right now wondering which way the tide is going to turn.

Tee hee hee!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join