It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Guilty!!!????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I still stand by my theory Russia played both sides of the fence, and this is all orchestrated to further destabilize our gov, by both sides being implicated and outed for working w the Russians ...

Russia won whoever got into the WH. Clinton and Trump where both going to cause massive divisions and unrest.

Either way, American citizens didn’t have a choice in this election.
The Illuminati have been working behind the scenes for decades creating the actors that played the roles.

This was Illuminati’s plan all along.
To have both candidates operating under their interests whilst systematically putting the entire nation against each other, creating the chaos they need to push their New World Order agenda closer to completion.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is after Trump got elected and involved talks about Israel. Jarred supposedly set up Flynn to call. They were legally allowed to do that, the only thing that was a problem was that Flynn did not mention this. I thought the FBI asked flynn about stuff before Trump was elected, this was after the election and had nothing to do with collusion, it is common for the President's staff to get a jump on things to make the transition flow properly. Trump had no power to do anything till later, but they can call and discuss things, that is not illegal I believe.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Lab4Us

I think you and the Trrumpers belong in the fantasy forum

Yeah we're the ones in fantasy land.

You are the one with 10 posts in this thread imagining motives, making up Russian leverage over trump with zero evidence, and generally theorizing based on nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: face23785

Additionally Trump clearly is hiding something by his firing Comey and admitting to the fact that he fired him over Russia.

And why all the lies about Russia.

If you don't see any smoke here then your the one brainwashed

Where there's smoke there usually fire

there is a fire
its abc news' pants that are ablaze
or did you miss their BIG reveal that was RETRACTED?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

how did the fbi get proof flynn talked to anyone?
surely they got a fisa warrant on flynn right...

he is an anerican citizen after all....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: rickymouse

how did the fbi get proof flynn talked to anyone?
surely they got a fisa warrant on flynn right...

he is an anerican citizen after all....

It is a smoke screen, Flynn gets off with little punishment and has to mention things Trump's administration did that will be proven to be legal practice. Hopefully this appeases the peoplemaking all the noise and our government can go on to fix the things that need to be fixed..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so have there been any official trump tweets from this or has he gone tweet silent?

just checked not a tweet about it. strange, but if i recall correctly he is an early and late night type twitter.

looking forward to see his response .

edit on 391231America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2017 22:39:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude
www.cnbc.com...

Michael Flynn (L), former national security advisor to President Donald Trump, arrives for his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse December 1, 2017 in Washington, DC. Markets fall on ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify on Trump and Russia 33 Mins Ago | 06:17 Stocks fell Friday on a report that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians. ABC News reported that Flynn, the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

WOW!

If this is true, then the entire world was played.

Correction.

If this is true then Trump supporters have been played.

We have been trying to tell you guys this for over a year now.

I can guarantee you, they will never admit it. Trumpa lumpas are disconnected from reality.

Admit what?

He is human and can make mistakes.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Only thing Trump is guilty of is winning big league.

You do realize that talking to foreign governments is what security advisors do right? Besides, this happened in December. The election was in November. You retarded liberals have drunk this Russia kook aid for so long with absolutely no evidence and even now, there is still none.

Hate to bust your bubble but it's looking more and more like Trump will be a two term president.

Trump 2020 babah!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

OP knows ABC debunked this and retracted it. they just dont care.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are two names that have hardly been mentioned by the media and I haven't seen at all on any tv or mass media, that I believe we are going to see should anything be found on Trump. Artem Klyushin and Konstantin Rykov. I feel like should be there be a big Russian tie directly to Trump and this election it will be through one of them. The Paradise Papers revealed they are infact agents of the Kremlin and worked heavily in social media and by Rykov's own admission hacking.

Rykov has said himself that his goal was to win Donald Trump the 2016 election, with the help of Cambridge Analytica and Wikileaks. We know Artem Klyushin attended atleast 1 Trump rally, and they are pictured together in meetings from November 2013. I think its undeniable that they atleast had a business relationship, but the claims of Rykov makes things interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

They actually just suspended Brian Ross for this. That's how big of a # up it was.

Edit: Sources close to the network executives say the suspension is mostly over anger that he got the execs' hopes up and then they had to suffer the major disappointment of realizing there's still no evidence of collusion.

edit on 2 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I'm glad this turned out to be bull#. I wonder if any apologies from the left will be presented?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Bcause Trump may or may not have made this order (this is an accusation not proven) AFTER he was elected... There is collusion? Sorry. It is in a world leaders long list of duties and responsibilities to open and maintain dialogue and hopefully a good working aelationship with the other world leaders. Or, should we for sure push for WW3 and keep provoking the other huge super power? Yeah no that's just stupid. Then we all lose. THINK!!!!

They can go after Trump for this... Right after they arrest Bill Clinton for tampering with a federal election and same with Loretta Lynch and conflict of interest / conspiracy to influence a federal election.

Only right since that came first chronologically. It shocks me gullible and willing people are to just repeat all the crap the people with an obvious agenda puke out their pretty, fake, powdered faces on MSM.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Oh sweet. Just saw the leftist MSM goon that made this up and shouted it on TV is actually facing consequences. Its about time the left face some consequences imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Will the Political Angst ever cease?

Bush .. evil
Hillary .. evil
Trump .. evil

So if they're evil, then stop voting for them and kick them out.

I don't think Trump is half the lying jerk the others are, for the record. But i don't know a whole lot about him either, other than he's a Time Traveller from some experiement his Uncle savaged from Nicola Teslas notes before the Government there confiscated everything.Just calling like i see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude what is he quilty of? look if i was pres elect i would be doing what i could to get to know the players and try to make former adversaries into allies its called diplomacy, so flynn was arm twisted into dishing dirt on trump so what. has trump testified in front of congress about this matter? has he gave a statement to fbi that was proven a lie ? no . you do know any criminal acts he is accused of before taking his oath of office he can not be charged with until he leaves office. anything they are going to try to impeach him have to be done while he was the sitting president. firing that smug sycophant comey is not a legitimate reason. comey admitted leaking info to press through intermediary we is grounds for dismissal but he also should have been let go because of his farce investigation into hillary. the only person who interferred with justice is comey when he proved his agancy was bought and paid for by obama/hillary.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Trump is guilty of winning!
And Trump supporters carry the burden of knowingly electing him; thus guilty of winning themselves.

It sucks to be a winner!

Speaking of winning... Bye Bye Kommie Obamacare Mandate!!!!

The rest will follow.

edit on 4-12-2017 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I took the article for what it was. It was a lie. More fake news. But in my defense, it was posted on a "reputable" news site and the stock market reacted, so I posted the info. I am a Trump supporter as I hope America does well. I'm not an anti-Trumper hoping America fails. Those guys are assholes.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join