It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Guilty!!!????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Its clear the Russians had and have a huge arm on Trump. They must own him!

Here they got him to use two of their business associates, Manafort and Tillerson to get big jobs in the campaign and the cabinet, while at the same time they were cavorting with Flynn, who just so happened to attach himself to Trump thereby creating another Russian connection

Then Jared had huge business dealings with Russian billionaires

Russia had all kinds of hooks into Trump

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They must own him!

It must be, because you were spoon-fed that narrative and you've believed it religiously for a year and can't possibly be wrong. There's no evidence of it, but that does not matter.

Fixed it for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Additionally Trump clearly is hiding something by his firing Comey and admitting to the fact that he fired him over Russia.

And why all the lies about Russia.

If you don't see any smoke here then your the one brainwashed

Where there's smoke there usually fire

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Clearly and usually. 😂

Lol, where is the proof?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It’s an investigation going on and I’m not the prosecutor. But Trump clearly obstructed justice, but the deepest level they will get into is the Russian hooks into Trump and his minions, its all around their necks.

4 indictments so far, Manafort’s, practically a Russian agent, and his assistant.

The Greek guy who confessed to lying to the FBI over Russia and Flynn confessed to lying to the FBI over Russia

The noose is tightening

And it’s a Russian noose

edit on 1-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Additionally Trump clearly is hiding something by his firing Comey and admitting to the fact that he fired him over Russia.

And why all the lies about Russia.

If you don't see any smoke here then your the one brainwashed

Where there's smoke there usually fire

That makes no sense. Firing Comey literally accomplished nothing except he got a new FBI Director. There was zero impact on the investigation. Comey wasn't doing the actual investigating anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Trump asked Comey to lay off Flynn and he refused.

So Trump, wanting to cover up whatever Flynn had to say fired Comey over Russia

Trump admitted it, what’s your problem

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

practically

Please tell me more.
🙄

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Btw, I don’t blame Putin and the Russians. They saw a group of vulnerable, stupid and corrupt Trump minions and took advantage of them. They did their job.

The US has been interfering into other countries for years including Russia, so the US just got some Karma and pay back

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The problem is you're simply making up what his motive was for firing Comey, and him firing Comey was not obstruction of justice. He did not admit he fired Comey to cover up anything about Flynn. Firing Comey wouldn't help Trump cover up anything, there were many other agents who were on the case who were more familiar with it than Comey was. And Trump was aware of that, since he had talked to Comey and his advisors about the investigation. Firing Comey was not obstruction of justice, it didn't impact the investigation nor was there any reason to think it would, so it wasn't even attempted obstruction. I realize how badly you need it to be, but it's not. I suggest you start trying to come to terms with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Of course they did.

The Russians have been playing this game for a long time. ...and they're good at it.

They want an in with who ever is in the WH. It's really that simple.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The problem is you're simply making up what his motive was for firing Comey, and him firing Comey was not obstruction of justice. He did not admit he fired Comey to cover up anything about Flynn. Firing Comey wouldn't help Trump cover up anything, there were many other agents who were on the case who were more familiar with it than Comey was. And Trump was aware of that, since he had talked to Comey and his advisors about the investigation. Firing Comey was not obstruction of justice, it didn't impact the investigation nor was there any reason to think it would, so it wasn't even attempted obstruction. I realize how badly you need it to be, but it's not. I suggest you start trying to come to terms with that.

As they say, you could lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink

I don't know what else I can show you

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Btw, I don’t blame Putin and the Russians. They saw a group of vulnerable, stupid and corrupt Trump minions and took advantage of them. They did their job.

The US has been interfering into other countries for years including Russia, so the US just got some Karma and pay back

Keep dreaming about pink Russian unicorns lol.
The Russians had .01 percent influence on US elections.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Keep dreaming about pink Russian unicorns lol.
The Russians had .01 percent influence on US elections.

No, 0.1 percent the size of the republican middle class tax cut

Your in the wrong thread with that

edit on 1-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This whole ordeal has brought me full circle.

Ive never seen so many intelligent idiots circling a dead horse like this.

At the end of the tunnel, the DNC still got caught being criminal low lifes.

Open that can of worms. Hang em high. Burn it down.

edit on 12 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude
Flynn devoted his life to the US, so I'm hoping he didn't do some dodgey # on purpose. Trump flat our lied about any Russian contact in this instance. I'll defend him against the stupid lies, but if he bull#s us like this, then he's looking for trouble and will likely find it. It will take a bit of time to sort this out, but as if right now, it seems like Trump should have been open about this from the beginning.

The way all this is happening, it's looking like he was trying to get Flynn to be ignored so nobody would ask about this. If that's the case, it's going to fuel the Muller investigation and give the haters lots to eat.

Are you saying you are reversing your veiws on Trump??

Am just surprised to read this from you that’s all

If this gets to the point where Trump asked Russia for any favors, or whatever, I'd feel like I was wrong, but if this turns out to be something like he was trying to introduce himself as something more than a joke, I'll still feel good about a Trump presidency. I think he's going to learn how to make things happen pretty soon. He just has to lower himself a few hundred levels to get down where those deals are made. But I would admit if I was wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lol, I had to check which forum I was in...based on the usual suspect liberal posts in this thread, seemed like I was in the “creative writing” forum...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I think you and the Trrumpers belong in the fantasy forum

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Guilty of what exactly?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join