It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Guilty!!!????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: face23785

Read it again.The Fox News reporting actually agrees with the Brian Ross reporting — both have sources saying Trump directed Flynn.

While it is unclear who Flynn himself is prepared to name, Fox News has been told by a former senior intelligence officer with knowledge of Trump transition activities that then-President-Elect Trump directed Flynn during that period to contact the Russians -- while also directing him and his team to contact 12 other countries.

Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report

Flynn is saying that Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period.

So what if Trump did direct him?

He directed his national security advisor to start setting up relations with foreign governments after he was elected.
Stop the presses - Trump asked his employee to start doing his job. The horror!!!

This is just stupid. This has nothing to do with any accusation of Russian collusion - this is after the election.

I just read this article which explains how this plea actually shows they have nothing significant against Trump.

While initial reporting is portraying Flynn’s guilty plea as a major breakthrough in Mueller’s investigation of potential Trump-campaign collusion with the Russian regime, I suspect the opposite is true.

Nevertheless, as I explained in connection with George Papadopoulos (who also pled guilty in Mueller’s investigation for lying to the FBI), when a prosecutor has a cooperator who was an accomplice in a major criminal scheme, the cooperator is made to plead guilty to the scheme. This is critical because it proves the existence of the scheme. In his guilty-plea allocution (the part of a plea proceeding in which the defendant admits what he did that makes him guilty), the accomplice explains the scheme and the actions taken by himself and his co-conspirators to carry it out. This goes a long way toward proving the case against all of the subjects of the investigation. That is not happening in Flynn’s situation. Instead, like Papadopoulos, he is being permitted to plead guilty to a mere process crime.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: face23785

Ok, so he's gonna testify to Congress that Trump did something legal? It's still not adding up.

maybe it's not adding up because all the info hasn't been released to the public?

That's possible, but there's nothing public to indicate that. Sounds like wishful thinking. I'll wait to find out what Flynn gives them.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
One thing I am sure of is the title of this thread is very premature. Even with the question marks.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well,
It seems Kushner is the man who directed Flynn, it doesn't say if Kushner was directed by Trump. So?

Edit for clarity... So? does that make any difference, I don't think so.
edit on 1-12-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
co aine buisness news says

edit on 1-12-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Flynn devoted his life to the US, so I'm hoping he didn't do some dodgey # on purpose. Trump flat our lied about any Russian contact in this instance. I'll defend him against the stupid lies, but if he bull#s us like this, then he's looking for trouble and will likely find it. It will take a bit of time to sort this out, but as if right now, it seems like Trump should have been open about this from the beginning.

The way all this is happening, it's looking like he was trying to get Flynn to be ignored so nobody would ask about this. If that's the case, it's going to fuel the Muller investigation and give the haters lots to eat.

Are you saying you are reversing your veiws on Trump??

Am just surprised to read this from you that’s all

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That's because it wasn't in the Obama faction's interests to prevent it. They wanted to bring America down and they didn't like either Trump (given) or Clinton (division between rad dems and old school progs).

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

If its a matter of who lied then nothing will result of this at all. Haven't we learned from the last eight years? Just hillary alone and the enormous amount of lying to the FBI, destroying evidence, collusion, etc, resulted in nothing as of yet. Or are actual results only desired when its a conservative in the cross hairs?

As a conservative I would love to see democrats get roasted in court. But I can honestly also say that I would love to see republicans get roasted in court. The key being that if they committed the crime they should do the time. I want to see the same treatment for them all if they are indeed guilty. I can not say I see many liberals with the same equality of thought in regards to the dispensation of justice. It appears to me that liberals are more willing and likely to excuse the crimes of their own while condemning the crimes of others. I am speaking of the liberals I know and see, not just those in DC. One just recently said, "Who cares - its old news," in regards to hillary and the still emerging emails that supposedly did not exist. Or the tarmac meeting where bill and loretta, "...talked about their grand kids..."

I think in the end it will matter who benefited from these actions, if anyone did. If the actions had no consequence at all in real world events why are they being so aggressively pursued? hillary's' lies did have real world consequences and she still walks among us free and greedy as ever. If its the lies themselves, then hillary should be getting a lot more attention than Trump. If its the real world affects of those lies, then hillary should be getting a lot more attention than Trump.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: fiverx313

If its a matter of who lied then nothing will result of this at all. Haven't we learned from the last eight years? Just hillary alone and the enormous amount of lying to the FBI, destroying evidence, collusion, etc, resulted in nothing as of yet. Or are actual results only desired when its a conservative in the cross hairs?

As a conservative I would love to see democrats get roasted in court. But I can honestly also say that I would love to see republicans get roasted in court. The key being that if they committed the crime they should do the time. I want to see the same treatment for them all if they are indeed guilty. I can not say I see many liberals with the same equality of thought in regards to the dispensation of justice. It appears to me that liberals are more willing and likely to excuse the crimes of their own while condemning the crimes of others. I am speaking of the liberals I know and see, not just those in DC. One just recently said, "Who cares - its old news," in regards to hillary and the still emerging emails that supposedly did not exist. Or the tarmac meeting where bill and loretta, "...talked about their grand kids..."

I think in the end it will matter who benefited from these actions, if anyone did. If the actions had no consequence at all in real world events why are they being so aggressively pursued? hillary's' lies did have real world consequences and she still walks among us free and greedy as ever. If its the lies themselves, then hillary should be getting a lot more attention than Trump. If its the real world affects of those lies, then hillary should be getting a lot more attention than Trump.

Well said. I would like to see illegality on both sides pursued equally. If that includes Trump, so be it. Clinton, so be it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude
Flynn devoted his life to the US, so I'm hoping he didn't do some dodgey # on purpose. Trump flat our lied about any Russian contact in this instance. I'll defend him against the stupid lies, but if he bull#s us like this, then he's looking for trouble and will likely find it. It will take a bit of time to sort this out, but as if right now, it seems like Trump should have been open about this from the beginning.

The way all this is happening, it's looking like he was trying to get Flynn to be ignored so nobody would ask about this. If that's the case, it's going to fuel the Muller investigation and give the haters lots to eat.

Are you saying you are reversing your veiws on Trump??

Am just surprised to read this from you that’s all

Jesus christ, Mr. Coin; don't pressure the guy.

Backing a Trump supporter in a corner is fruitless. Backing an ex-Trump supporter into a corner is also fruitless.

But backing an almost ex-Trump supporter into a corner is downright dangerous.

Let people see what they will see when they are willing to see it. It's the best you can do.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Another nothing burger thread.... must be 20 threads like this haha.
Liberals are going crazy; they are in full crackhead mode today lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Why is it always the buzz phrase "nothing burger"?

Why can't we all come up with some better ones.

Like "dry water slide" or "line for an iPhone" or "most marriages" or "previously-confirmed to be dead Schrodinger's cat"?

"Nothing burger" is right up there with people starting all their interview answers with "so..."
edit on 1-12-2017 by Abysha because: claryfyngingngngnging.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

We like to use hillarisms.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Its a modern term.... get with the times!

nothingburger:
something lame, dead-end, a dud, insignificant; especially something with high expectations that turns out to be average, pathetic, or overhyped.
edit on 1-12-2017 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

We like to use hillarisms.

Technically, it's a "Parsonism"... been around for a while. Kind of like "hotter than Dutch love in harvest" or "focus your audio".

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Remember the Q breadcrumb thread?

How about the dozen plus Hillary "bombshell," threads?

Yup, big ol' nothing burger.

"Nothing to see here, folks. Move along."

It's no wonder everyone is talking about Obama and Hillary today.

Big deflections at play!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It may be that whatever Russia has on Trump will come out.

This is not about collision, it’s about something much deeper, its about the Russians having Trump and his minions under some kind of control probably based on some deep economic extortion, and with Trump he may be a long time agent of Russia—a Russian asset.

This is going to get REAL ugly
edit on 1-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

This is just stupid. This has nothing to do with any accusation of Russian collusion - this is after the election.

Before and after, and not to forget that Pence himself was in denial right after Flynn had been in 'touch' with the Russians yet again.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is not about collusion anymore, never was really, but high-level espionage and or political corruption in the form of extortion.

The Russians had leverage on Manafort, Jared, Trump, and others to the extent they got them to promise favors to Russia

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join