It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Guilty!!!????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think Trump isn't going to be too fond of the color orange anymore.

Dont be silly. Super rich people are to big to jail. Justice is only for us peasents.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I still stand by my theory Russia played both sides of the fence, and this is all orchestrated to further destabilize our gov, by both sides being implicated and outed for working w the Russians ...

The intel report actually acknowledged this. It said Russia's goal wasn't to get Trump to win. They thought Clinton was going to win hands down. They just wanted to undermine our confidence in our election process and sow discord, and they were successful. The funny part is that's neither Trump nor Clinton's fault. The Obama administration was warned about this well in advance, and did virtually nothing to prevent it.

Do what?

Russia did not hack the elections or do anything illegal.

All they did was take advantage of the fact that most Americans are uneducated dip#s and uninformed voters and use that by putting out fake adds and news reports.

That may be unethical but not illegal.

It up to Americans to be better educated.

Russia just used the fact the average joe blogs is a naive moron.

Its very easy to trigger left and right wingnuts.

I'm scanning my post for where I alleged the Russians did anything illegal or hacked the election. I'm not seeing it. Are you sure you responded to the right post?

Well you said

Obama administration was warned about this well in advance, and did virtually nothing to prevent it.

Not a fan of Obama myself. But how could he have prevented it?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Its very easy to trigger left and right wingnuts.

I'm so trigger happy that I'm always on full auto.

You can't trigger someone who's triggered already.
edit on 12/1/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Dont be silly. Super rich people are to big to jail. Justice is only for us peasents.

Depends how far they want to look back. If Mueller starts dredging up old Russian Mob connections they might find some tenants on Trump properties that aren't paying rent..

If you get what I mean..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

All the steps that are being taken now to shore up the social media sites against bots and trolls pushing fake stories. At the very least the administration could've passed on to them that Russia was gearing up and to watch out. And there were indications that they did unsuccessfully try to hack some polling places. Luckily they failed, but some increased security ahead of time would've been nice since we knew it was coming.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Depends on what you consider "Justice". I consider our entire system Injustice.

Oh and it's for Peasants, they are small like Peas and Ants - that should help you remember the spelling.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So we are back where we were 12 months ago, and colluding with Russia still isn't a crime.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

WOW!

If this is true, then the entire world was played.

This would definitely be a major development if it is true. It would change my opinion on Trump and Russia. As far as being nonsense or not, if Flynn testifies that this is the case, I would take it seriously. If he doesn't, then I won't.
edit on 01pmFri, 01 Dec 2017 12:08:57 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Even if he told his national security advisor to begin reaching out and making contact with other countries in preparation for his taking office, where is the problem?

Is THAT really against the law (if true)?

Exactly... seems to me there are many reasons he would "contact the Russians" being the national security advisor, perhaps something related to peace deals in Syria, there's a thousand different things it could have been. Even if it was reaching out to develop stronger relations with Russia that seems like a good thing to me... oh but wait Russians are evil scum bag masterminds and just communicating with them is despicable... lmao that's how these people think while claiming to be progressive and not racist at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh my gawd people.

So after Trump was elected he asked people to reach out to Russia.

Lock him up!!!!!

Proof Russia haxxed the election!!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude
www.cnbc.com...

Michael Flynn (L), former national security advisor to President Donald Trump, arrives for his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse December 1, 2017 in Washington, DC. Markets fall on ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify on Trump and Russia 33 Mins Ago | 06:17 Stocks fell Friday on a report that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians. ABC News reported that Flynn, the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

WOW!

Correction.

If this is true then Trump supporters have been played.

We have been trying to tell you guys this for over a year now.

I can guarantee you, they will never admit it. Trumpa lumpas are disconnected from reality.

Admit what?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians.

About what?

the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

By who and for what?

So little to go on right now. But if trump is guilty of something illegal then Fry his ass.

edit on 231231America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2017 12:23:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The thing is, even if Trump was President-Elect him and his people still did not have the authority to negotiate US policy. That was still under the purview of Obama and his administration. So if Flynn did discuss policy with the Russians he's in violation of the Logan Act. Of course no one has actually been convicted of violating the Logan Act in its long history.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Michael Flynn (L), former national security advisor to President Donald Trump, arrives for his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse December 1, 2017 in Washington, DC. Markets fall on ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify on Trump and Russia 33 Mins Ago | 06:17 Stocks fell Friday on a report that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians. ABC News reported that Flynn, the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

WOW!

Correction.

What have you been trying to say for over a year now exactly? I'm not sure what you mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Entire world was played how?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

No need, I'm sure they will not be able to prove he had bad intentions , so he should walk free.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What is Trump guilty of?

There is no crime in asking Flynn to contact Russia regarding how to wipe out ISIS - what the hell is wrong with that?

Has the media poisoned peoples minds so much about Russia, that discussing foreign policy with them now is considered somehow wrongdoing?

What the hell do people think the president does? This hysterical reaction to this is ridiculous.

The whole start of this investigation was on Trump and Russia collusion regarding changing the outcome of the election - nowhere does these articles talk about anything related to that at all - or anything criminal. Them talking about foreign policy matters is not illegal - it is the Freaking job.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

www.cnbc.com...

WOW!

Correction.

What have you been trying to say for over a year now exactly? I'm not sure what you mean.

I honestly don't know if your being sarcastic or not, on most threads I (and others) have posted on in the last year I have been talking about how the whole Russia thing is going to blow up in Trumps face.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
What is Trump guilty of?

There is no crime in asking Flynn to contact Russia regarding how to wipe out ISIS - what the hell is wrong with that?

you guys keep saying 'i don't see the evidence'... i'm not sure why you think mueller would be presenting all he has for you guys to chew on, just yet.

flynn's pleading guilty to a very minor charge with a max sentence of five years. why on earth would they be charging him now, with something so small... when given everything we know about flynn, there's probably much better stuff to charge him with?

just keep waiting... as hannity likes to say, tick tock

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join