It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Guilty!!!????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Michael Flynn (L), former national security advisor to President Donald Trump, arrives for his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse December 1, 2017 in Washington, DC. Markets fall on ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify on Trump and Russia 33 Mins Ago | 06:17 Stocks fell Friday on a report that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians. ABC News reported that Flynn, the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

WOW!

If this is true, then the entire world was played.
edit on 1-12-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

ETA,
again, if true, Trump has proven he is able to keep a secret. Welcome President Mike Pence?
edit on 1-12-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't worry, it's not true. It, like everything else with the Russia Collusion theories, is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"Lock him up!"

lol maybe him and crooked hillary can be cell-mates!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Welcome President Mike Pence?

Crap.......

And you thought Trump was the worse it could get....

edit on 1-12-2017 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

This is a very isolated matter. We are a long way to knowing anything.

Lying to the FBI, can you say Martha Stewart?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

up till now, that's exactly what it's been.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Michael Flynn (L), former national security advisor to President Donald Trump, arrives for his plea hearing at the Prettyman Federal Courthouse December 1, 2017 in Washington, DC. Markets fall on ABC News report that Flynn is prepared to testify on Trump and Russia 33 Mins Ago | 06:17 Stocks fell Friday on a report that Michael Flynn was directed by President Trump to talk to Russians. ABC News reported that Flynn, the former national security adviser, would testify that he was directed to make contact with the Russians.

WOW!

Correction.

If this is true then Trump supporters have been played.

We have been trying to tell you guys this for over a year now.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

up till now, that's exactly what it's been.

"Though the individuals are not named, court documents show Flynn claiming a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directed him to contact foreign governments including Russia over a United Nations vote – which was the subject of one of Flynn's false statements."A Different Source

So see even if it's true it was to discuss a United Nations Vote... not the 2016 Elections. So as I said, more Nonsense.
edit on 12/1/2017 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I still stand by my theory Russia played both sides of the fence, and this is all orchestrated to further destabilize our gov, by both sides being implicated and outed for working w the Russians ...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I still stand by my theory Russia played both sides of the fence, and this is all orchestrated to further destabilize our gov, by both sides being implicated and outed for working w the Russians ...

Russia won whoever got into the WH. Clinton and Trump where both going to cause massive divisions and unrest.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The intel report actually acknowledged this. It said Russia's goal wasn't to get Trump to win. They thought Clinton was going to win hands down. They just wanted to undermine our confidence in our election process and sow discord, and they were successful. The funny part is that's neither Trump nor Clinton's fault. The Obama administration was warned about this well in advance, and did virtually nothing to prevent it.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.cnbc.com...

WOW!

Correction.

If this is true then Trump supporters have been played.

We have been trying to tell you guys this for over a year now.

I can guarantee you, they will never admit it. Trumpa lumpas are disconnected from reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The intel report actually acknowledged this. It said Russia's goal wasn't to get Trump to win. They thought Clinton was going to win hands down. They just wanted to undermine our confidence in our election process and sow discord, and they were successful. The funny part is that's neither Trump nor Clinton's fault. The Obama administration was warned about this well in advance, and did virtually nothing to prevent it.

Do what?

Russia did not hack the elections or do anything illegal.

All they did was take advantage of the fact that most Americans are uneducated dip#s and uninformed voters and use that by putting out fake adds and news reports.

That may be unethical but not illegal.

It up to Americans to be better educated.

Russia just used the fact the average joe blogs is a naive moron.

Its very easy to trigger left and right wingnuts.
edit on 1-12-2017 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm really not getting the whole picture.

Trump won the presidency Nov. 8th. Even if he told his national security advisor to begin reaching out and making contact with other countries in preparation for his taking office, where is the problem?

Is THAT really against the law (if true)?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
BS. Desperation trying to create a TRUMPGATE!

Its bloody TRUMPOSTROUS!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

WOW!

ETA,
again, if true, Trump has proven he is able to keep a secret. Welcome President Mike Pence?

No, most of the world knew what a scumbag Trump was, only fools & charlatans were in favor.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think Trump isn't going to be too fond of the color orange anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

sounds like the clintons made him an offer he couldn't refuse. i really getting tired of all the bs in our government. maybe he is guilty maybe he isn't. i am tired of the lies on media the lies from the government. they need to get to the real issues of fixing our government not worrying about russians giving trump dirt on the clintons. what the hell is so wrong with them giving dirt on clintons anyway if they really did? everyone already pretty much thinks they are corrupt anyways if someone has proof of it whats wrong with that?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: face23785

Do what?

Russia did not hack the elections or do anything illegal.

All they did was take advantage of the fact that most Americans are uneducated dip#s and uninformed voters and use that by putting out fake adds and news reports.

That may be unethical but not illegal.

It up to Americans to be better educated.

Russia just used the fact the average joe blogs is a naive moron.

Its very easy to trigger left and right wingnuts.

I'm scanning my post for where I alleged the Russians did anything illegal or hacked the election. I'm not seeing it. Are you sure you responded to the right post?

I will take issue with your assault on the American voter. Most American voters have too much to do to get fully educated on all the issues. The media doesn't help, with 1 hour show after 1 hour show with different hosts and guests running over the same 4 or 5 issues with the same canned talking points that don't really dive into the details and of course contain the political spin of whichever network you happen to be watching. It takes a lot of time and research to really decipher everything and get to the truth. Not only that but a lot of people simply despise politics and don't want to spend all that time, even if they had it.
edit on 1 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join