It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn charged with one count of making false statement

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
TIC TOC, but but but TIC TOC.

I cant wait for trumps tweets after this.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There is no such thing as the crime of collusion in the sense the left is trying to use it. Secondly I doubt the left is going to want to open pandoras box about violating FEC laws, specifically foreign entities donating funds to people running for political office in the US.

It is one of the main reasons the Clinton Foundation is currently under investigation.

Back to criminality and collusion the closest in criminal law would be conspiracy however thus far there is no direct evidence a conspiracy with russia and Trump existed.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
MONTHS and MONTHS of investigations. All of these resources and this is what we get? What a colossal waste of tax payer money.

For those who think it will go up the ladder, sorry, but when that happens pleas like this do not make it to the public. The deal is cut like the 'media strategist' whose name no one can remember now who was trying to set up the meeting.

Funny though how there are some who are very very quiet right now in the Washington circles....

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Actually he knew what Flynn was doing.

That's why he elevated Flynn to a high profile position.

Then he outed him.

Very clever strategy.

link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Another link .

news.sky.com...

Thank-you for that. My mouse is trained not to click on CNN links.

link   
Reading through these pages, you would think that it was posted in the Mud Pit.

(that's a passive-aggressive way of saying that many of you are acting like children and need to remember to be respectful to others)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nope no lies. Sorry charley.

link   

I wouldn't say I have direct knowledge about that specific subject. I wasn't in such a position, I was just an enlisted guy that did aircraft refueling. We don't get invited to give speeches. Flynn was a high-ranking general.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If he plays ball.

The fact he is pleading guilty says an agreement in terms of punishment have already been met The judge will review the deal, make sure Flynn understands what rights he is waiving, make sure the deal doesn't grossly violate established law or sentencing requirements and we go from there.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

But Russia has not been a threat since 2012...remember?

and Iran got all that cash from Obama.

Yet now you want to make it as if Trump has opened the door...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope no lies. Sorry charley.

Again educate yourself on the law before making a false claim.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Please cite the specific federal statute for "collusion".

If you want the abridged answer its you wont find it because there is no law.

That's a bit of a loaded question.

Of course there is no law that specifically refers to "collusion" itself being a crime. But there are other crimes that some people surrounding Trump could have potentially violated that are in the same vein as "collusion".

At this point, we do not know what is going to come down. I find it illogical to jump to any conclusions and we should wait to see what comes down before we start saying there was or was not "collusion".

I understand people are very emotionally invested on both sides, but at this point it is illogical to say much.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: face23785
The elephant in the room: Flynn lied to Pence.

If there was an organized collusion between the campaign and the Russians, why would Flynn have lied to Pence about talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions? Flynn and some other underlings may be going down, but that puts a huge hole in the hopes of those that thought this would take down Trump and Pence.

Bingo !!

Hmmm. Except that Mike Pence was informed by Flynn's lawyers and by a letter from Rep. Cummings... Pence was either willfully blind and incompetent OR he knew enough from those sources to keep Flynn out of the White House.

I'm sure more unwanted attention will be directed towards our VP in the coming weeks...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But there's 30 sealed-indictments about to be unleashed upon Hillary.

republicbroadcasting.org...

That should make you happy.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I wouldn't say I have direct knowledge about that specific subject. I wasn't in such a position, I was just an enlisted guy that did aircraft refueling. We don't get invited to give speeches. Flynn was a high-ranking general.

I was not sure of your position and I know Flynn was a general. I was more curious about who is required to be notified and who has to give permission for it to occur.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

In my reply to you, I detailed some specific cases of collusion that would be illegal. What do you think the left considers collusion?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It depends on what was known. Don't you think? The information she was paying for was obtained entirely through foreign agents, many of them Russian. Do you think the Russians were unaware of what was going on?

The thing a lot of Clinton sychophants willfully ignore is that, even if they didn't know they were using Russian sources, they knew they were using a foreign agent (Steele is not an American). A foreign agent is a foreign agent. Russia isn't the only foreign country on earth.

link   

They can backtrack and charge people for instigating the illegal acts.

Happens in murder trials all the time.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why? Maybe because everybody is up his ass about how bad it would look?
Wonder what all those meetings in Asia were about? Get it done donald...I'm trying vlad, I'm trying... Try harder..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I was not sure of your position and I know Flynn was a general. I was more curious about who is required to be notified and who has to give permission for it to occur.

I wouldn't know. That kind of stuff was way above my pay grade.

edit on 1 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join