It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn charged with one count of making false statement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Lets see Manafort, Gates & now Flynn with more indictments on the way, LOL I wonder what that "Nothing Burger" is tasting like this morning for the acolytes.

K~

I hope you've got a hefty support system in place, family and friends, to deal with the disappointment when Trump and Pence don't get charged with anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If he's guilty, he should be punished.

*moon-walks back out of the room*

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

For crying out loud...go wind your watch or something. It's running down.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Lets see Manafort, Gates & now Flynn with more indictments on the way, LOL I wonder what that "Nothing Burger" is tasting like this morning for the acolytes.

K~

Well -

There are no charges dealing with the made up statute of "russian collusion".

Manafort and the other guy were charged with crimes that occurred from like 2004 to like 2014. None of which has anything to do with Trump.

Flynns charge is lying to the FBI about meeting with the Russian ambassador and what they discussed.

So you may want to check the facts before trying to throw some shade.

link   
He did lie about his conversations with the Russians. This is a plea deal, but actually I do not think Flynn has anything to contribute towards Trump being involved. I am sure that he did give information as to the Russian people involved in his ventures, the FBI will then look at whom these people associated with in our government, it may be congressmen, it may be people in businesses, it may be people who are lobbying. They will get down to the nitty gritty with this. Is anyone else on Trump's team involved? I guess we will see in the future.

Yes, Trump had business relations with the Russians in the past, but that does not mean he is going to betray the American people and have his name disgraced by his actions in history. He is trying to fix this countries economy, it has been broken for a long time. People were conned into believing a consumer based economy on the scale of America could work. We do need to bring some factories back.

link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I can't wait to see who else gets indicted...This is just the beginning.

Seems like the Emperor's new clothes might be coming more clear day by day.

It has been "just the beginning" since mid December last year... When are we going to get to "this is just the middle"?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: shooterbrody

They would have requested records from the NSA since foreign nationals don't enjoy the same protections given US citizens.
Duh!

So you are saying the fbi requested records on an american citizen within the united states from the nsa?
That is all well and good if a CRIME HAD BEEN COMMITTED AT THE TIME. Or does the nsa get to hold all americans conversations so that the fbi can grill them on the intelligence gathered at a later date to see if they lie?
That seems kind of backward and illegal to me....

link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Well let's see now...after months of investigation, and millions of dollars, Mueller has managed to nail four people.

Three people are charged with crimes completely unrelated to Trump, or his campaign "colluding" with the Russian Government to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election.

One person has pled guilty to crimes related to trying to get the Trump Campaign to meet with senior Russian government officials (supposedly including Putin)...which the Trump Campaign declined to do - and told the young upstart involved to stop what he was doing, because he did not represent the Campaign (and was only a low-level volunteer advisor, on matters related to Greece).

Wow, Robert, good job. You are really hitting it out of the park!

What's next, indicting a witness for jaywalking on the way to a Special Counsel interview?

Right. The #resisters are hoping a bunch of tumbling blocks are about to fall, but it looks more to me like this is drawing near it's conclusion and Mueller is getting what little he can to justify all the time and money spent.

link   
He lied to the FBI?

Never lie to the FBI!

Unless you're a high profile liberal or a Clinton, with connections and loyal subjects throughout the various agencies. Then you can get away with anything.

link   
There should be a press conference at some point after the court appearance.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Can I venture a guess?

Are his initials DJT???

Maybe Kushner, maybe Ivanka. She will be eaten alive by big Bertha.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Ok, but I'll remember your user name and actively call you on it when this all wraps up. I promise, I will be annoying.

It's not the crime that gets these people in trouble, it's the cover up. It's the simple basics of politically based crimes that neither Democrat nor Republicans have learned.
Donald is definitely getting hit with multiple counts of obstruction, and Pence may not be able to distance himself as much as he would like. A constant "I didn't know" is going to be pretty difficult to substantiate when one was in the room/privy to conversations, and involved in significant ways. But hey, maybe Pence did just enough to be 46.

I know what I see from what I studied and from what I do professionally: a larger fish has been given up within the Trunp campaign.
Who is larger than Manafort and Flynn (kushner is already singing).

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What's the question? They listened to the Russians and whoopsy daisy here come Mike Flynn.. Ut oh...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It's your time to waste. I personally couldn't care less if Trump and Pence get taken down. Welcome President Ryan. The facts to date just don't point in that direction. You're having to make # up to cling to some petty hope because you're still not over the election.

link   
If they lied to the FBI then yep they may be charged. If they colluded with Russia than nothing illegal occurred unless they paid for it. For example, by paying for a dossier from the Russians is completely illegal.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme lol oh I am. And reading some of the comments about this is very interesting to say the least. I would like to point out the investigation is actually going at a fast pace. To those of you that think that Flynn's charge is minor. Next time the FBI knocks on your door, go ahead and lie....no big deal right. Either way Flynn will not spend a day behind bars. He will blab and we will see more creatures of the deep get called up.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Can I venture a guess?

Are his initials DJT???

Maybe Kushner, maybe Ivanka. She will be eaten alive by big Bertha.

Flynn talking to the Russians is not a crime.
Lying to the FBI about it is.

The desperation on the left and their fantasy about any of this implicating Trump is hilarious and yet sad all at the same time.

It is like Scppter Libby and the outing of CIA officer Valerie Plame.

The actual leak came from Dick Armitage however Libby lied in his interview with the FBI.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So come on tell us, what does "nothingburger" taste like?

K~

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What's the question? They listened to the Russians and whoopsy daisy here come Mike Flynn.. Ut oh...

This demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of the unmasking subject. I suggest you study up before you comment further on it.
edit on 1 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   

Ha!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join