It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI account of Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting released by watchdog group

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Thursday released 29 pages from an FBI investigation into the 2016 tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The account appears to show officials were more concerned about the leak than the meeting itself.

Not surprising.

They were more worried about who leaked the meeting and the optics rather than the content of the meeting itself.
edit on R552017-12-01T07:55:29-06:00k5512Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
does the FBI have a special cover-up division or is it just all of them?

oh dont worry about all the criminal activity we let go on, just dont let anyone find out.

True Patriots these guys

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I read them earlier this morning.

Here is a link to them on the Judicial Watch website.
edit on 1-12-2017 by abago71 because: added last line.

edit on 1-12-2017 by abago71 because: Removed comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The report said FBI officials sent a flurry of emails over the story about the meeting that ran in New York's Observer. The officials reportedly wrote, “we need to find that guy” and reached out to the FBI offices in Phoenix in hopes to prevent “further damage.”

I love how they use the term "reached out". More like "ordered", I'd say.
edit on 1/12/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

shocker

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

The report said FBI officials sent a flurry of emails over the story about the meeting that ran in New York's Observer. The officials reportedly wrote, “we need to find that guy” and reached out to the FBI offices in Phoenix in hopes to prevent “further damage.”

I love how they use the term "reached out". More like "ordered", I'd say.

'To prevent further damage'

The FBI is just a political cleanup crew, taking care of messes?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is discussion the FBI was trying to find the guy who leaked to force a NDA onto him.

Also Flynn is to appear in court this morning around 10AM est regarding a possible plea deal for lying to the FBI.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Most headache inducing thing I've ever read.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You know what they say. When a government (or bloated bureaucracy like FBI) no longer serves the interest of its people......

FBI used to be a world renowned intelligence/LE agency, but similar jobs (but much higher paid) in the private sector, rampant Bush/Obama era cronyism coupled with forced hirings through various "equality" programs has really embedded rank amateurs in every level of their institution.

Step one is moving back to a merit based system of hiring. Having to fill quotas will *always* lead to compromises of quality.

Step two is firing everyone currently in the Bureau. Special Agents are appointed by POTUS, and should be hand selected for loyalty, mission compatibility (ie: they support FBI's lawful mission as an intelligence/LE agency) and are passionate about enforcing federal laws. Furthermore, the number of federal laws being enforced should be cut (even if they remain laws) in order to hire a smaller number of special agents, while affording to pay them 2 or 3 times their current salary - drawing even more talent to compete for positions there.

Step three: rinse, repeat move on to next executive agency
edit on 12/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Thursday released 29 pages from an FBI investigation into the 2016 tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The account appears to show officials were more concerned about the leak than the meeting itself.

In other words... more accurate words... The FBI investigation into the tarmac meeting was really an investigation into the leak about the tarmac meeting.

And of course it was. Lynch already knew exactly why she called that meeting with Bill... to give him and Hillary their marching orders. No need to investigate that.

Contrary to the conventional talking points, candidates and their husbands don't call meetings with a sitting AG. And they sure don't give the AG marching orders. The Clintons weren't calling the shots here; Lynch was.... and, by extension, her boss -- Obama.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Exactly, well stated

Criminal suspects and their associates do not engage in secret meetings with those responsible for prosecuting their crimes.

Lynch must be held accountable for this egregious miscarriage of justice.
edit on 12/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Exactly, well stated

Criminal suspects and their associates do not engage in secret meeting with those responsible for prosecuting their crimes.

Lynch must be held accountable for this egregious miscarriage of justice.

Yes! Thank you!!!

By all means hold Hillary responsible for her wrongdoings... And everyone else for their own wrongdoings!!! Hillary did nothing alone. Lynch was an active govt official and acting on behalf of the President who appointed her. They must be held accountable as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more Boadicea

They are the very definition of a criminal enterprise as established by the RICO act

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Most headache inducing thing I've ever read.

Sure is! Who the heck felt that Lynch was mentally ready to be the chief law enforcement official of our country? geeez.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Heard that Director Wray has agreed to appear before
congress soon, like next week to give insight into this.

I'll take the meaning of "Special" for 500...

new topics

top topics

join