It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican citizen deport 5 times kills woman in California found not guilty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

You're talking about the state that is default Democrat every election

Throw up the electoral votes for Left and count the ballots later.

Why even bother counting?

Oops! This isn't the mud pit. I will refrain.

edit on 1-12-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ummm, no. Wrong.

While growth in the Latino population has helped make California a reliably Democratic state today, this was not always the case. In fact, from 1952 through 1988, Republicans won every presidential election except the landslide loss of Barry Goldwater in 1964.

If the GOP wants California back then maybe they should serve the whole of their constituency better instead of catering to solely to the white vote, but thats probably too much to except. Why would the leaders of our nation do anything remotely resembling governance when its easier to just scapegoat anyone who doesnt immediately side with them.

edit on 1-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This was an ongoing case in California,you obviously did no research,this has been going on for some time,and the circumstances and witness statements,were irrelevant,this was a scum bag liberal waving his d**k,to prove a p[oint,that guy should be ion prison

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If a court found the guy not guilty, doesn't that mean... he didn't do it?

I mean I know sometimes miscarriages of justice happen. But juries are never terribly kind to illegal immigrants accused of murder, so there must have been significant failings in the prosecutions case.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I'm sorry. In a trial with a jury the circumstances and the witness statements (as well as the testimony of forensic experts and physical evidence) is irrelevant? Are you a bot? Wouldn't some of those witness statements have come from the victims own family who were present at the time?

I'm also confused as to how a illegal immigrant who was also homeless is also a scum bag liberal. Wouldnt he need to be a registered voter to be a scum bag liberal in the first place?

edit on 1-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I am not aware of a media bias seeking to demonize CA. I'm biased.

I demonize CA all on my own judgement.

I have faith that my judgement is sound and just.

Trust me! I wasn't a fan of the libby left Cali-forn-ia long before I read this thread on ATS.

Maybe it's the way they drive that makes me prejudiced, who knows!

The People’s Republic of California was a problem long before this thread. They passed a law making themselves into a Sanctuary State. It is time to cut off all federal funds on a state level until they fix their crap or secede.

Agreed!

If California is the mighty economy liberals claim it is then they should have no problem taking care of their own poor and all the non-USA citizens they want to bring in.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You nailed it. And its not just race that determines the caste based decision of who gets back scratching.

But the gist of the operation of the GOP seems mostly to benefit white people who have Christian values. That isnt the entirety of their base though.

The GOP also favors men, for the most part

The net result of all of this is complexity reduction into a 2 party game of identity politics. The complexity of viewpoints being condensed causes a lot of friction among individuals both internally and externally.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Go figure, US trains international terrorists, too. This guy is a boy scout compared to his handlers.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
already posted yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join