It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Busts the Lie That Trump Has Arrested More Sexual Predators.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"I am anonymous"

-prove me wrong

Dude, this story confirms it, ATS needs some fresh meat stat.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If you think pizzagate is a lie, then you are either willfully ignorant, or just plain stupid.

What other "fake stories" are the cult passing off as real? You know what, nevermind. Engaging in any kind of conversation with the willfully ignorant is akin to putting a cigarette out with my butt.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Thats the sort of comment you can only make, if you do not understand what Anonymous is.

Its not one organisation, it never was. Its a collective with no leadership, no membership fees, no singular message, has components on the right and the left, every conceivable religious background, every nation on the face of Earth. Therefore, you have to examine the source of any of its comments.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I disagree. Anonymous announcements lost weight a long time ago. I have no faith in anything they say nowadays. I think it was a PSY-OP from the start and my opinion has f#ck all to do with Donald Trump.
edit on 1-12-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

BWAHAHAHA...

Your silly.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Your opinion has nothing to do with Donald Trump, but your an avid trump supporter , who never met alight wing conspiracy you didn’t buy....

Yea...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Theres nothing to disagree with in my post Wide-Eyes.

The entire idea behind Anonymous, is that they are a distributed, leaderless, structureless entity, comprised of members from all over, and from every "side" common to the political realm. That is simply a fact, its not something you, or anyone else can argue with or debate. Its simply how it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Your opinion has nothing to do with Donald Trump, but your an avid trump supporter , who never met alight wing conspiracy you didn’t buy....

Yea...

I wouldn't class myself as an avid Trump supporter.

I just think it's hilarious watching you guys squirm around pretending it's all Trump's fault.

There is so much wrong with this picture. I hope one day you will see it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join