It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Busts the Lie That Trump Has Arrested More Sexual Predators.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anonymous isn’t an accredited media source, but the article is well sourced and all the links go back to where they are supposed to ...

Surprising ABSOLUTELY NO ONE , who is not already a card carrying member of the cult of Trump, Anonymous put out this report debunking the claim that trump has been cracking down on pedophiles and there has been some kinda of spike in the arrest of child sexual predators..

anonhq.com...

Well in a nut shell they go through the list of sexual crime unit projects and and where those numbers actually come from, who is included in them, and when the project was started....

Suprise, suprise the numbers have not gone up and everything surrounding the numbers are propagandized..

For one, they specifically site “1400 arrests in the first month”

Well that number is mainly adult men , getting caught up in adult prostitution stings..

With every single one of those operations being initiated long before trumps election..

Then they quote the 2014 numbers as if obama was lax on pedophiles..

Well the 2015 numbers are availability... why did they use the2014 numbers????

A ) 2014 was abelow average year for pedoophile arrests..

B) the 2014 numbers ONLY include child predators, NOT ADULT PROSTITUTION CHARGES AS TRUMPS NUMBERS CONTAIN..

So no suprise all of that is just nonsense spouted by the cult of trump people intentionally pushing propaganda....

Propaganda not only meant to make his presidency look good, but also to demonize the previous administration as if ANY modern American president was ever “pro child molestor..”

edit on 30-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: G

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Anon has become less credible over the years. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

meh...it means that less are on the streets? All good?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Winning!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Anon has become less credible over the years. Just sayin.

ANON was assimilated by the swamp many moons ago. Fitting really.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You've fallen hard Joe.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Arnie123 because: Did not know that, hmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

THIS RIGHT HERE! - Anonymous is just another Globalist/DeepState Propaganda Tool.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Anonymous isn’t an accredited media source, but...

LOL...You should have quit right there!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Anonymous is a joke.

Almost as funny as your constant Trump is bad threads. So I guess it's fitting you use them as a source. He's the president. Get over yourself already.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Obviously I didn’t go through and check all the numbers , but all the sources go directly back to the FBI’s yearly arrest reports..

Anonymous beats the hell out of al of the conservative conspiracy sites spouting totally faked conspiracy theories such as Benghazi, Pizzagate and uranium 1...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Please, I bet in the same breath you would site some conservative conspiracy compilation site with broken source sites and not a journalist on their payroll..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Everyone used to love Anon back when they were helping bust pedos not more than a year or two ago.

Now? Well, if they dare speak ill about the POTUS they're no longer cool.

Alex Jones also used to be hated on ATS, and people were mocked for linking to Infowars.

Now? Well, he's pro-Trump so I guess Infowars is awesome now or something.

Ya'll need some consistency. Just sayin'.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Says the guy who posts totally fake stories, from totally ridiculous conservative conspiracy sites on a daily basis..

You questioning a sites credibility is hilarious.. your OP history likely doesn’t have a single article from an accredited news source..

And not one news story that ever led to charges, an arrest and definitely not a conviction..

Unless that conviction was of some random no one you were pretending is proof the entire left is (fill in the bank)..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

There is a massive difference between me pointing out trump is bald face lying, and trump and his cult constantly pushing fake stories to intentionally confuse the American people..

I am pointing out trumps a liar..

Trump is falsely accusing people of everything from assassinating jfk to running elite pedo rings out of pizza shops..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Yea the mental gymnastics are just crazy...

First the cult of trumper’s believe:

A) russia wouldn’t ever try and swing a US election..

B) the dnc helped Russia swing the election for trump..

C) the trump campaign likely colluded, but who cares??

D) it was Hillary Clinton who really colluded with Russia..

Their stories change weekly and the sheep just baaaa baaa right behind them every step of the way..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

There is a massive difference between me pointing out trump is bald face lying, and trump and his cult constantly pushing fake stories to intentionally confuse the American people..

Trump is falsely accusing people of everything from assassinating jfk to running elite pedo rings out of pizza shops..

When did Trump himself ever claim there's been an increase in pedo arrests?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

When did Trump himself ever claim there's been an increase in pedo arrests?

He never has.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Yea the mental gymnastics are just crazy...

First the cult of trumper’s believe:

A) russia wouldn’t ever try and swing a US election..

B) the dnc helped Russia swing the election for trump..

C) the trump campaign likely colluded, but who cares??

D) it was Hillary Clinton who really colluded with Russia..

Their stories change weekly and the sheep just baaaa baaa right behind them every step of the way..

Every time a Leftist such as yourself cries about Trump with sh!t as meaningless as the content of your OP, you guys lose even more credibility.
When has Trump ever claimed what you are saying?
Never.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Says the guy who posts totally fake stories, from totally ridiculous conservative conspiracy sites on a daily basis..

You questioning a sites credibility is hilarious.. your OP history likely doesn’t have a single article from an accredited news source..

And not one news story that ever led to charges, an arrest and definitely not a conviction..

Unless that conviction was of some random no one you were pretending is proof the entire left is (fill in the bank)..

The more dodgy/sketchy the source, the more "legit" it is with these people.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing people using what they found inside fortune cookies as their "source".

I found this inside a COOKIE, so it MUST be true!!!!

Seriously, that is how far things have fallen in America.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You should bow up to them and have a Mississippi throw down. That'll show them.

Maybe lure them into your turf.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join