It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Yellow Object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but here's what happened. I was staying up one night on summer and it was about 7 am, anyways I headed into my backyard when I saw a bright yellow object kinda the size of a basketball hovering over my gate which is about 10-15 feet off the ground and it just stayed there for a second and than just leaft instantly out of my vision because they gate was in my way. So than after I went out of my gate and into the alley there was nothing, I don't know if this is some kind of technology used to spy or whatever just I want to know if anyone has ever seen something like this before it was the stragest thing thats ever happened in my life. (it was yello w on the outsideish part and started getting lighter near the middle I believe but my memory seems to fail me on exactly what it looked like, but the color is for sure. Someone please respond to this I really want to know if I am the only one who has ever seen something like this .. and it was near the top of my gate outside in the alley just enough to where I could see it in my backyard if that helps.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
sounds like a foo fighter too me, that or ball lightning.

new topics

join