It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is Nasa exposed using green screen here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

i would never have considered thinking of you as trained monkey...im really sorry for you for being in such a mood..i hope your having enough luck in life...like having a goal and a job you love.

the rest..can you share what you think about the claim of nasa merging videos...the AR the astonaut is experiencing with the other astronaut's scene layer?

cheers!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

No need to be sorry, I'm great

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

cool..great to hear that...from this side of the web you looked totally different..i guess u understand now

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thank you. I was wanting to see the video that corresponded with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yes, I understand that sarcasm can be taken as some sort of being upset by those who aren't fluent in it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Konduit

That's a good video that shows how little force is required to stop an object in zero gravity. Dude did it literally with his pinkie finger!

Could you perhaps review that video again? To me it appeared the guy didn't even touch the other person to steady them, but instead grabbed something that was attached to the persons pant's pocket. Maybe a harness of some type?

You didn't see anything out of the ordinary in that replay?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Sure. Took another look, and I can still see the fella in the USMC shirt catch the guy's pocket with his pinkie finger.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Whoah???!

This is great! I was skeptical at first, but there's no denying this for sure.

Option 1: Green screen, augmented reality.
Option 2: They're on Acid and seeing things.

I think I'll go with Option 1 please.

edit on 30-11-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Terrible spelling!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thank you for checking again and the response. It just seems like the USMC is grabbing something like a wire that is attached to the pocket. I wonder why they don't do any maneuvers that would be impossible with a harness? Like the corkscrew rotation. Fun things to ponder, well for some people anyways.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You can see his fingers close, yes. But, to me anyway, they don't close around anything. Unless it's some super thin invisible wire. And his pinkie stays out, hooked in the guys pocket.

As to why they don't do stuff like that, I don't imagine NASA is very concerned with trying to convince flat earthers/whatever and so on that they're really in space rather than on earth somewhere. Most of those folks have shown time and again that they won't be convinced, so why bother?

This isn't a full corkscrew rotation, but I think it would be pretty tough to not run into wires doing some of these movements.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Whoah???!

This is great! I was skeptical at first, but there's no denying this for sure.

Option 1: Green screen, augmented reality.
Option 2: They're on Acid and seeing things.

I think I'll go with Option 1 please.

Why? The screen is there to assist with experiments.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
just wow found another interesting video ...

Nothing remarkable about it. It is just a floating strap. It is just ridiculous non-sense to claim that he is suspended by it!

See Metabunk link for further details.

Metabunk Link

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

thanks for that!

what you guys think about the sun leaving a 'hotspot' on the clouds, which makes the sun appears few miles above the clouds?

im referring to this footage..which is from 200k feet

Thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i remenber hearing its some sort of free-fall object movement experiment
the screen is there for obvious reasons

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the flat earther virus is taking your body
quick get out of youtube!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Op. If this guy is standing behind a green screen, what possible reason could NASA have for faking an ISS video? The ISS is international. If NASA was faking things, it would be pretty obvious to literally EVERY other country that uses that space station. Including ones that we are on less than stellar terms with.

It seems like simple logic disproves your concerns, though the videos from other posters help. Always remember that a conspiracy has to have motivation behind it. People don't just lie and deceive because they can. Well for the most part that is true.
edit on 1-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

optical illusion or may be just maybe
surprise hidden UFO

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Discussed here

www.metabunk.org...

and on many debunking videos. It is not a chromakey screen, it's an experiment performed in space.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

thanks for that!

what you guys think about the sun leaving a 'hotspot' on the clouds, which makes the sun appears few miles above the clouds?

Ahhh the madness of the You Tube Flat Earthers. Take Humanoidlord's advice and stay away from them. I demand my 4 minutes and 6 seconds back after watching that nonsense. Try not to get sucked in by them!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

yo bro its not that difficult to start questioning thing ..only if you are on the good side i mean...

did you ever wonder how earth looks from the ISS ?

lemme help you out..

I understand the astronauts sees the earth as flat..since they are only inches above the atmosphere..

what i dont understand..why NASA want to portrays what they see as being globe...

what do you think?
edit on 2-12-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join