It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A problem is emerging in our social paradigm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: i don't know why i even bother

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think it is us deciding what the new social rules are in the modern age:..

We went from a society that said a 40 year old could Marry a 12 year old and a husband COULDNT rape his wife..

Now we are trying to refine what sexual assault is and is not in our new paradigm..

Which is leading to just a circus of questionableallegation s and consequence for such.

Society evolves in a pendulum..

Revolution, then counter revolution.. hopefully fixing a problem before losing most of the progress we made do to societal pushback..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You cannot blame women for you being aggressive. That is your choice only.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There's 7.4 billion people on the planet. Rock and roll is never going to die.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well I am the complete opposite of that. I dunno where you're finding all these women?

And by the way I have experienced men do the same thing to me...

Don't think that's quite fair.

Something fairer would be; what is driving people to act like this?

Wild guess: Media.

"Strong" "Successful" "Independent" women or men portrayed in many films these days are often exactly like this.

This is a learned behaviour. People have learnt to act like this...

Take the media programming away and all those women you're talking about wouldn't do that and neither would the men..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Instead of making a move on someone and touching them, grabbing them, etc... and being aggressive/rapey did you ever consider to maybe stop and ask them? If you want an adult relationship, maybe start with an adult conversation?

Treat people like people, and don't project your feelings onto them. Try looking at it from their point of view. Just from your post, you're a really aggressive guy whose completely full of himself, and thinks the woman just secretly wants it if you push hard enough... and you wonder why she's not into you?

(post by TheMZA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeah. I think thre's truth to the claim that a significant amount of battered women they borderline demand it.

Humans we're a bunch of sickos, its part of our species.

We get off on being subjugated and humiliated, to the point of sexual fetish even.

Etc.

And so on.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMZA

Not all of us guys are looking for a notch count.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You make it sound like you feel you have to bash a girl over the head and drag her back to your cave.

That all sounds a bit rapey to me.

Try talking to them, they can be pretty scary, I know, but, generally, they like sex as much as we do, they like having someone special to just be with just the same we do.
You don't need some special "method" or to act like a pillock, just be honest with yourself about who you are and then, you can be honest with others. Oh, and rejection doesn't mean you are the elephant man, it just means she has someone or you aren't her type or she just doesn't want a relationship at the moment.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Try talking to them, they can be pretty scary, I know, but, generally, they like sex as much as we do, they like having someone special to just be with just the same we do.

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes momma with a baby carriage.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

thinks the woman just secretly wants it if you push hard enough...

Hehe, if your not pushing hard enough she may find somebody else to push it in
lol

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It takes a lot of intelligence for humans to sucessfully breed, especially in this modern world... I see you don't have that intelligence...

you think women only ever feel one of two ways about men... she either wants to breed with you or she doesn't... thats not how women actually think... they think a lot deeper than that... she might like you but see some things you need to change about yourself before she wants to be with you... and she will never say she wants to be with you while you don't change the things she doesn't like about you...

yes, to your monkey brain that comes across as being a slut... but the truth is women in general are a lot more intelligent than most cocksure men who have flaws they find obnoxious.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Look bro where I come from you put your hands on a woman you get your legs broke, castrated or even disemboweled!

I’m being facetious of course, but it’s the society where men are encouraged to be James Bond types and or just lustful creeps.

To many fantasies

Woman aren’t normally aggressive sure, but it’s just that once you really communicate your disinterest (most of the time) they usually move on, unlike men

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Wow, encouraging physical violence over something as pointless as a $5 material item. Your son is going places if that's the lessons you're teaching him. And by places, I mean a courtroom and then jail where he'll eventually belong.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So here's the problem with this thread. Only a small percentage of women care if the man is the aggressor and play that cat and mouse game. That's hanging out at the bar crap. unless your 21-25 you should have moved on from the bar scene and grown up. I know, I know there are many adults over 25 wasting their lives at the bars, spending hundreds of dollars per week and playing these stupid games. Move on peeps if you want your life to improve. College is only 4 years for a reason. Then your supposed to grow up and move on.

When you get out of that scene then you'll see that most women are just nice normal people. You can meet them online, through friends, at work, at church at social events like that you have an interest in like food, historical recreation, sports etc and find like minded people to date.

If a woman is playing that type of game with you then she's not ready for a serious relationship with YOU. Move on.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My advice to any guys who feel like they can no longer approach women to find a suitable mate:
DRAMATICALLY WIDEN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

It's not about a notch count, it is about confidence. You want to sit around and "wait" for mrs. right then you will end up being another single "nice guy" surrounded by beautiful women that friendzone you. And you know what? It WILL work in the long run, when you are 35-40 one of these women will finally want that "nice guy" to help raise her kids when she is done trying to land the kind of guy she really wants.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMZA

originally posted by: Autorico

to help raise her kids

NOPE. Don't want kids of my own or anyone else'. Besides, isn't that the responsibility of the father?
edit on 30-11-2017 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It WILL work in the long run, when you are 35-40 one of these women will finally want that "nice guy" to help raise her kids when she is done trying to land the kind of guy she really wants.

Someone who isn't living in fantasy land.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join