It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White Knight" Satellite Footage Dug Up From Old NASA Launch Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
just watch the actual footage and you see multiple parts of debris float past, the story to this is bs, anything to do with, the mirror, daily star or the express is bs

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

99% of the reported NEWS is bs or has an attached unseen agenda.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
here is the full video www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I think any fool would be able to see that object is not a sattilite.. Why do people persist on pushing this nonsense? Makes a mockery of the whole ufo/alien subject.

OK. Why not call it an unknown something that looks like a raggedy puff of smoke? To call it a White Knight is a bit strong, but to totally dismiss it is absurd (or as would do an avid skeptic).

I'm wonder exactly how a raggedy puff of smoke would happen or endure in a partial vacuum in space where there is no wind. Would it instantly expand to nothingless or remain intact to some extent.

'Not to say that I have no explanation, but at least we can explore some of the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
4 minutes in and you see a white piece of debris go past between the camera and tank

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here's what it's not : an object in orbit before the shuttle was.

It all seems very serene and gentle but that shuttle is going at breakneck speed. Anything in view for longer then 2 seconds is pretty much following the same path a the shuttle.

So it is either highy advanced controlled vehicle paying a visit to shuttle, or it fell of.
My bet is on the latter

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

you mean the tank?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
the tank is not even in orbit lol

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Did I make a mistake with my english? What do you mean the tank?
What are we discussing here? I'm confused

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
just watch the actual footage and you see multiple parts of debris float past, the story to this is bs, anything to do with, the mirror, daily star or the express is bs

I was just going to comment there is a heck of a lot more debris below and to the left of screen as that white debris shows up.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

How did you work out the size you don't know the distance from the camera to the object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join