It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk asked why is there no Flat Mars Society? Funny Response

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: wmd_2008

. Why are there zero pics of earth from space? That question is confusing in itself is it not?
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Really look here Apollo Hasselblad Image Atlas

For example click on image for full size

Earth From Apollo 12

One of many have a look for yourself

You will also see not all the images are perfect as hoax believers claim.

i do not have to look to know your source is not a photograph, because there are none available to you or anyone else. You have an image that was produced in cgi or photoshop or another way. I am not argui g FE just the photo evidence, which to me should be easy and it is not! Trust me, they admit it in the photo source.

Images like AS12-50-7363 have not been "produced in cgi or photoshop", they are scans of the actual Apollo films.

There are also plenty of photos of Earth from satellites, going back to the 60s, and you can actually match the cloud patterns between those satellite photos and the Apollo photos of Earth.
i am saying emphatically NO. You are examining artist renditions of mostly radio waves interpreted by the artists. NASA admits this.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: bulwarkz

You really dont have a clue what your looking at
do you scans of film from the Hasselblad cameras.

These have been available for years.

30+ years of taking pictures I know a lot more about the process than you.cgi & photoshop the fall back excuse for internet idiots.

kewl, you call me an idiot. All is good but if I am correct, and i am, your credibility is non existant correct? Can i assume this much?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: www.clavius.org...

photoret.htmlpost=22939336]wildespace[/post]

. Why are there zero pics of earth from space? That question is confusing in itself is it not?

Earth From Apollo 12

i do not have to look to know your source is not a photograph, because there are none available to you or anyone else. You have an image that was produced in cgi or photoshop or another way. I am not argui g FE just the photo evidence, which to me should be easy and it is not! Trust me, they admit it in the photo source.

Images like AS12-50-7363 have not been "produced in cgi or photoshop", they are scans of the actual Apollo films.

There are also plenty of photos of Earth from satellites, going back to the 60s, and you can actually match the cloud patterns between those satellite photos and the Apollo photos of Earth.

This is for you, not for me
edit on 9-12-2017 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

S@F because just the thread title alone made me smile.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Earth From Apollo 12

i am saying emphatically NO. You are examining artist renditions of mostly radio waves interpreted by the artists. NASA admits this.

No, digital images transmitted by radio do not automatically mean that the photos received are nothing more than "artist renditions" of "radio waves." If that were true, any photo you have ever taken which you transmitted over a wifi or cell phone signal was actually just an artist rendition, not a real photograph.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I didn't call you an idiot I said you don't have a clue about digital images but after seeing your reply

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Earth From Apollo 12

Citation, please.

Are you referring to the radar images of Earth? There are plenty of visible-light photographs from satellites, too.

Are your own camera pics simply CGI from radio waves interpreted by an artist?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join