It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Link to CNN article

5th times the charm.

Stephanie Kemplin said Sen. Al Franken 'groped my right breast' during a photo op
Kemplin estimated that the touching lasted anywhere from five to 10 seconds

Al Franken:

“I respect women. I don't respect men who don't. "

He supports women, or at least their butts and breasts with his hands.

Time to go Al

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And people thought he was gay.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
In Al's defense; he groped and kissed so many women, he has no recollection of any individual case.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Bwwhahaha
He can't go to therapy with Roy Moore and Matt Lauer....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You can take the man out of SNL, but you can never get the SNL out of the man.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hmmm

I wonder how long Bill Maher will continue to come to Franken's defense and how long it's going to be before hes next?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What's this?

No defence of Franken from the usual lot here?

Cmon on! Keep defending him or at least go into the "Oh yeah, well what about Trump/Moore" line of pseudo arguement.

Better yet, post something totally unrelated to change the subject.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
What's this?

Cmon on! Keep defending him or at least go into the "Oh yeah, well what about Trump/Moore" line of pseudo arguement.

Give them time. They're far too dug in to admit they were wrong now.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
But, but, but... he didn't grope every woman he ever met and he was even nice to some!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I just always thought that he was good enough, smart enough, and that...doggonit...people liked him.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
These things are seldom isolated incidents.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I just always thought that he was good enough, smart enough, and that...doggonit...people liked him.

I was referring to posts on the thread that was posted when he was originally outed as a sexual harasser. Members said that it was unlikely that he was harassing women because he was gay.

I really never cared much for him on SNL. He wasn't good enough, compared to the not ready for prime time players... and dog gone it... I didn't like him.
edit on b000000302017-11-30T10:55:37-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2017 10:55:37 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
What's this?

Kind of like you're doing?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I groped Franken.

I did but he just won't admit it.

I groped him for 1.5 nanoseconds. It was the best time of his life and he knows it.

I also made lewd comments and suggestive eye contact but I got nothing but a blank stare from him .
edit on 30-11-2017 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Best thing for the Democrats would be Franken quietly walks away or has a "health" issue like Conyers and fades away.

I just do not think he will do it, I think they are going to have to force him out and I am not certain the Democrat leadership has the spine to do that.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Honestly, I did.

But from what I've heard recently, his MO was to grope women, and then try to pass it off as a joke.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Best thing for the Democrats would be Franken quietly walks away or has a "health" issue like Conyers and fades away.

I just do not think he will do it, I think they are going to have to force him out and I am not certain the Democrat leadership has the spine to do that.

Then it's up to the voters. The only ones that can drain the swamp are us. That's not encouraging, given our track record. Wasserman-Shultz got re-elected after she got caught rigging the primary and fired from the DNC; Gianforte got elected after assaulting a reporter (granted a lot of early voting was already in so they didn't get to weigh that); looks like Moore is probably gonna win. There are so many examples. The Democrats in his state will probably re-elect Franken. A lot of them still love Clinton.

It's all our fault, when you really boil it down. We made the swamp, and we keep it fully stocked.
edit on 30 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Maybe SIXTH TIME IS THE CHARM...... Jesus, can't even keep up with them:
Another Accuser: Franken Tried "Wet, Open-Mouthed Kiss" on Me

A former New England elected official who declined to be named said Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) tried to give her a “wet, open-mouthed kiss” while onstage at an event in 2006, leaving her “stunned and incredulous.” The alleged incident, which occurred shortly before Franken made his run for the Senate, happened when she was being interviewed for a live taping of Franken’s Air America radio show. “I reached out my hand to shake his,” she said. “He took it and leaned toward me with his mouth open. I turned my head away from him and he landed a wet, open-mouthed kiss awkwardly on my cheek.” She said the incident made her feel “demeaned. I felt put in my place. It was onstage in front of a full theater... It was insidious. It was in plain sight and yet nobody saw it.

edit on 30-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What's there to defend? If these are true, he should resign. I don't give my side a pass and go after the other side for the same thing, like some around here.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree, and come the next election cycle the Republicans will hammer the crud out of democrats over how weak their response is to harassing women.

They (democrat leadership) cant seem to realize their waffling over any mildly contentious issue is a big part of the reason they are pretty much a regional party at the moment.

Take a bloody stand, they all claimed the moral high ground about trump and now they are afraid to voice an opinion unless cornered.

If Pelosi or Schumer had come out guns blazing against Franken and Conyers like they did trump I would have a lot more respect for them.

Say what you want about the GOP but once the accusations started to come out on Moore they were ready to chuck him under the bus, or at least appear that way.

Which will play well in the midterms... sorry started to ramble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join