It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the state of weapons faster than Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have a question i hope someone can answer for me.

If the Americans have anti-grav technology in current use such as the TR3A black manta, and other craft like this that are used as offensive fighters. What onboard weapons could they possibly have that could keep up to the high speed manuevers of over mach 6 and higher that they are reported to fly at.
We hear about the technology of the craft's but i have not heard one thing about new technology in weapons that could keep up,

The stealth fighter was unvailed to the world in 1988 as an attack fighter bomber, The next generation of fighter using antigravity(and still kept secret) must be in place by now, but i doubt very much that existing weapons could be used on these new craft what will take the place of air to air or air to ground missiles . If the craft is already traveling faster than the weapons can?.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by parker]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
No Replies....Yikes
Either this has been covered before, or its just a dumb question

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Your question requires guessing based on some rather large assumptions.

Assuming that there were some vehicle operated by humans utilizing gravity manipulation for lift and/or propulsion the weaponry on it would possibly be as you described, various forms of DEW's.

However, it seems that a vehicle that can manipulate gravity in order to propel itself could also use gravity as a weapon.

To go one step further with this line of reasoning and to pull from other possibly related phenomena, if a vehicle can manipulate gravity for propulsion then it could concievably manipulate gravity on other objects... the ground for instance, ie: crop circles.

And IF a gravity manipulation device could press plant life down in a variety of patterns that we commonly refer to as crop circles, could more power be generated on a potential target and cause a man to be crushed, a building to collapse, or even a geographic faultline to be exploited.

The possibilities could be endless as to what damage such a device may be able to cause; Regarding defensive measures, such a device could be impervious to dangers such as bullets and missiles by forcing them off-course, a Star Trek style "force field" if you will.

It's fun to guess isn't it?

join