It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new emotion for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Never in my decades of life have I truly despised someone until the Canadian government violated my human rights and nobody did anything about it

The reputation of the Canadians has dropped so much in my opinion that I truly can’t enjoy life amongst them. When I even think of them it ruins life. If i’m In a good mood all it takes is to see, talk to or think of a Canadian and there’s nothing but hatred and negativity.
I’ve never felt like this in my entire life and don’t know how to deal with it. I’ll never forgive tge Canadians and so will never be their friend and that’s what makes life so miserable. I know if I could win the lottery and move to another country i’d Enjoy life alone and in peace.

My teeth are cracking and chipping from gnashing them so much after each interaction with Canadians or even just thinking about them.

How do you block thoughts about people you loath?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The only way to stop the thoughts of hate is to find a Canadian that you can love.
That's the only way.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I remember they are humans, prone to screwups and lower my expectations. No idea what they did to make you hate them but all you have to do is tour the entire mess of humanity to recognize that man's inhumanity to man is universal.

After I calm down from some usually irrational irritation like idiot drive-through fast food workers, I rage at anyone who'll listen, and then when worn out-crash listening to my fav music or comfort food.

Sorry you are in rage mode, so just continue ranting til you're worn out-sometimes a few beers helps if you are at home and safe.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I would love to summon a pocket dimension to live in where I could view humanity from a safe distance. People are so much easier to tolerate at arms length.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Im with ya OP.

Damn their wobbly misdrawn heads !!!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

edit on 30-11-2017 by DrumsRfun because: That'd be unCanadian

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

So why the general racism towards a whole country?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
My teeth are cracking and chipping from gnashing them so much after each interaction with Canadians or even just thinking about them.

Right? I never even know what they're talking aboot.

new topics

top topics

join