It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*[ASCENSION, Energy, Reptilians, Angels/Demons, UFOs, Paranormal, Illuminati, CIA, Flat Earth]*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
holy mother of wall of texts
but just that title throws me off

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

Still reading your post and am enjoying it. Got to the part of the “soul”, and your describing it as light or energy. From my experience a lot of what you are emplying is right on. I have experienced others on another level and yes, they effect this 3-d. On one occasion, I woke and then was taken into an energy level other than this one and shown my soul or light body. It was a white form, in my case an elongated diamond shape and was told simply. This is a sacred thing as it glowed in front of my energy that was now outside my body. We seem to be able to be many things at the same time, I was me the body just brought awake by a high energy sound, me the being outside the body and also the light body. I have posted now and then, some believe some don’t experiences which is all good, some are more awake and ready, some not. Time to read on, thanks.

Read on and regards negative energy in the astral, yes it exists. But then also the positive. I have been taken out of body a number of times as well as on my own volition. The negative can be subdued but not eliminated, however it has left me bruised on a soul level after some outings. One in particular which as attacked me for most of my life, I am now 78, I tried killing it around 50, and finally took it into another vibrational level and consigned it to a lower vibrational level outside of this one, a neat story goes with this, starting with a lucid dream. Thus it could be just that, but isn’t.,,got to go pick up friends at airport in Fort Myers, cheers to all. Sailormon

edit on 30-11-2017 by sailormon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Re: Ajna or 3rd Eye..

You mentioned Fluoride earlier. It would help Your presentation to the "Other You" if You linked these 3 together. The added Fluoride calcifies Your Pineal Gland and that is where the body makes Melatonin (sleep) Lack of sleep will also 'rob You of Your dreams' (Also Ambien™ will steal Your dreams)

One can 'Sun Gaze' which will help de-calcify the Pineal Gland. If You poked YourSelf in the 3rd Eye all the way, You'd hit the Pineal Gland.

(Pineal= Pine Cone See: Pope's Staff)

Stay Hydrated... (non-tap)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Fighting reptillians in the 8th dimension:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I didn't get my flat earth token...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ive a question how would somebody living a 3rd dimension know if somebody from the 4'th5th/6th etc dimension was trying to contact them. What signs should we look for?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ive a question how would somebody living a 3rd dimension know if somebody from the 4'th5th/6th etc dimension was trying to contact them. What signs should we look for?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Your clock would start running backwards.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Clocks have hands, not feet.
edit on 2-12-2017 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: hands not arms

edit on 2-12-2017 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

...waiting for the mention of "ASCENSION"...

... Clickbait buzzword ?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for the read. I love seeing threads like this because I have a thirst for information and you fed that thirst. It's nice to know many people has such a view and can see and understand the things that you mention in your post. You seem very enlightened and I can't wait to see more threads from you.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi No you'd be surprised that many people don't and happily claim to be soulless.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I read it all-took the time to do it as I have always had an intense curiosity. What's missing first, for me, is who are you? This extensive missive needs to explain the author and your own journey-maybe not everything as it would be too long and your op is already a bit too much. But, again-who are you-how did you come to all these conclusions?

I'm just an average human who woke up. How I came to all these conclusions is I basically grew up on the internet. My mom was religious, and so was everyone around me so I was willing to toggle the idea of God and demons. My mom also told me of her experiences throughout her life with UFO sightings and shadow beings. Then I discovered the "illuminati" online. Which after years led to me learning of them manipulating us through money, food, and entertainment. Then I got more into the history of things, saw that education was pointless. They don't teach us the full stories or the truth, just basic information to do our jobs. Towards 2014-2015 I found Alex Jones, then it led me to David Icke, who led me to people like Gerald O'donnell and David Wilcock. I learned we're all just energy, everything made sense. Drugs like acid did help me break the matrix. However you don't need drugs to break the matrix, deep meditation is drugs x10.
edit on 25-12-2017 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

I'm glad you had the experiences that you did. Even then, you still become stronger from them. Though I'm sorry it was such a pain. Everyone will awaken soon enough regardless the level they're at. It's the quickening. As long as a percentage of consciousness is aware, the rest will follow.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Some signs to look for would be intense feelings. Either negativity or positivity depending on the being. Either telepathic communication,

Angel numbers are a common thing to look up. This is how I follow some of my guidelines. sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

If you're talking about me, I mentioned the ascension plenty times in the thread lol. If you're talking about in the general public, the ascension isn't something to be talked about yet as we're not there yet. Though if you're interested, the illuminati is making their next move. They just released a new taco bell commerical.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Pretty much, I tried to get as much down as I could at that time. As long as the info is in the thread, then we're golden. This is a team effort, we're all here to help each other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join