It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore wouldn't do Joe Scarborough because of that "dead aide thing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Joe Scarborough was even talking about suing Michael Moore regarding that "dead aide thing"

To me it sounded like the Daily Kos even wanted Scarborough to sue Moore, so that discovery could take place.

Moore basically did what Trump did, "[C]asually commenting on facts that he reasonably assumes the media already knew about."

www.dailykos.com...

If you want to know why the "dead aide thing" looks suspicious, i turn it over to "All Hat No Cattle". I never heard of this site, it thinks of itself of "political psychotherapy" for the left.

www.allhatnocattle.net...

There last line, shows why society is in trouble. The last line on All Hat No Cattle is "I believe the Internet will make our earth smaller and more peaceful through truth." The truth is, nothing about the Scarborough and the "dead aide thing" has really changed( all the new info makes the incident even shaddier i.e crooked coroner, for one). Now sites and people who saw it as a cover up now are defending Scarborough,

Is the tribalism really this bad or are people really this indoctrinated to hate Trump this much, that they will defend what they thought was murder?

Personally, I really want to see Michael Moore come out with a statement, one could argue that he was Lori Klausutis biggest supporter for truth

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, the tribalism is that bad.

We knew it the moment one of the late night guys started talking about Comey being fired and the audience cheered because they hadn't yet gotten the memo that Trump had done it. They were still back on the script that he was public enemy #1 for costing Hillary the election and not a poor victim of Trump who needed to be mourned as a brave whistleblower.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Moore ought to be careful. Not many would question if he suddenly died of a heart attack if ya know what I mean!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We knew it the moment one of the late night guys started talking about Comey being fired and the audience cheered because they hadn't yet gotten the memo that Trump had done it. They were still back on the script that he was public enemy #1 for costing Hillary the election and not a poor victim of Trump who needed to be mourned as a brave whistleblower.

Also, Republicans would rather have an alleged Pediophile as a Republican Senator from Alabama, than a squeaky-clean Democrat.

edit on 11/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Speaking of Michael Moore, I hear his upcoming anti-Trump movie was financed and produced by Harvey Weinstein. Maybe that's why he went dark on twitter for 5 days after the story broke and was all over the media. They conveniently changed the name of his company so everything is A-OK guys.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There's nothing shady about it. The idiot president is wrong ...
Again.
What a surprise ha ha ha.

This is so desperate it's sad.
No it's not. I laugh at that idiot every day. Several times a day.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There's nothing shady about it. The idiot president is wrong ...
Again.
What a surprise ha ha ha.

This is so desperate it's sad.
No it's not. I laugh at that idiot every day. Several times a day.

Pure comedy gold.....no doubt.

Unfortunately some of his gibberish has far reaching implications...

This OP title was also pure comedy gold.

edit on 11/30/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is the first I have heard about Lori Klausutis.

I find this very interesting, and will read about the details further. I guess we were all caught up in the investigation of Chandra Levy's murder and let this one slip past us.

But, ff course, 9/11 happened a few weeks later, and it stands to reason that any discussion of Ms. Klausutis' unusual death would die on the vine.

Now my curiosity is piqued.

I think I'm going to start here: The Curious Case Of The Death of Joe Scarborough's Intern Lori Klausutis

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Most people act as sheep unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

join