It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

P.S.

I am not a big fox watcher

I hear them criticze him all of the time.

Ummmm what?

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Occasionally I watch, I would say less than five minutes a month, other than Tucker.

I do read however, and I watch white house press briefings.

And in both of those things, I see fox criticize the president.

But apparently you are a huge fox viewer seeing as how you know they never say anything bad about trump.

Unless you are just spreading lied about something you literally know nothing about.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since your always so spot on with your predictions, I guess we should all go find a Vegas line and place bets!!!

Against you...

Lol

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Lol that’s a hilarious thought!!!

“ what would the Vegas line for Whatever day’s Xuenchen’s prediction be??”

10,000 to 1 against???

ATLEAST!!

Well maybe a hair closer..

350 days a year for , what??

8 years guessing??

2,800 /1 against..

That’s a hair better huh??

Lmao
edit on 26-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sorry, but I think he intends to stay in China for a while.

Your news sources may not follow Obama closely. He's been back in the states for awhile, and spoke at the Boys and Girls Club in DC recently.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I agree you half way, but you are forgetting to mention that the only people who ever criticize trump are the “Hard news” journalists..

You know the ones attempting to focus on facts rather than opinions..

To a man/woman every single opinion/editorial corespondent flat out lies and propagandizescfor trump, DAILY..

The contrast is just crazy.. Mainly because for anyone trying to APPEAR to give unbiased coverage.. basically all the news is bad..

Why republicans don’t realize that all the JOURNALISTS are reporting that trump is an OBJECTIVE disaster, while all the Fox News OPINION people claim he is saving America..

How people choose to ignore that dynamic, I have no idea..

Even on Fox News they are basically saying “all the opinion people are liars, because opinion people are not restrained by the facts and figures”..

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nope. I only know what you guys say and every time you need a link to support the current trump lie, debacle, misstep, you link a fox article. As far as I know they worship the ground he walks on. Especially Janine Pirro who I've heard say every member of the current DOJ should be lead out in handcuffs. ( in video shown on msnbc) and Sean Hannity who keeps repeating what ever the current conspiracy theory is. ( again on vid at another network) and others I can't name because I just don't know their names.
If I've got it all wrong well guess you guys are at fault because you only present half a truth about the network.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Even on Fox News they are basically saying “all the opinion people are liars, because opinion people are not restrained by the facts and figures”

They kind of are. If they also want their opinion respected. If they don't care about their reputation I guess they can spew what ever comes to mind truth be damned.
But most journalists want the respect of their peers and their audience. Lost respect means lost viewers and lost viewers means lost revenue.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

LOL. Soooo, more FAKE news clogging up space and time on ATS.

One big "yawn" and a fart.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Removed from office for what?

Try a quote, next time, and I might have some idea what you are asking. I don't memorize all of the threads in which I comment.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How was Democrat Obama able to accomplish so much with a REPUBLICAN Congress?

The Republican Congress gives Republican President Trump a harder time than they gave Obama.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Obama wasn't a nut job.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Try a quote, next time, and I might have some idea what you are asking. I don't memorize all of the threads in which I comment.

the author replied to this post:
a reply to: xuenchen 

Well, that would be a start! Once he's convicted, can they then start investigating the rest of his crimes? 

I'd love to see this happen, but I won't hold my breath. By rights, he should have been removed from office.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Because Obama wasn't a nut job.

What happened to the "Trump kills Obama's N.J. Amtrak Project" thread? It vanished into thin air a few minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How was Democrat Obama able to accomplish so much with a REPUBLICAN Congress?

The Republican Congress gives Republican President Trump a harder time than they gave Obama.

It's all because there are a couple of RINOs in the Senate.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well, that would be a start! Once he's convicted, can they then start investigating the rest of his crimes? 

I'd love to see this happen, but I won't hold my breath. By rights, he should have been removed from office.

Various crimes, including treason.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I agree you half way, but you are forgetting to mention that the only people who ever criticize trump are the “Hard news” journalists..

What?? You mean people like Sheppard Smith???

If Obama was directly involved in spying on the Trump campaign then I fail to see how anyone could argue he doesn't deserve jail time - or at least a trial, along with the others involved in the corruption and misuse of govt. power.
edit on 30/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Various crimes, including treason.

(Hysterical laughter)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If Obama was directly involved in spying on the Trump campaign then I fail to see how anyone could argue he doesn't deserve jail time - or at least a trial, along with the others involved in the corruption and misuse of govt. power.

It's looking more likely that Obama was the overseer. THAT is what Democrats do not want learn. Even if it's proven, most African Americans will see it as a Trump trap.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That would depend on why. If it were for political advantage, that would be illegal. If the FISA warrants were granted because of a legitimate concern for national security, say, collusion with a hostile foreign power, it would be perfectly legal.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join