It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Well since there's no chance that the thread title is ever going to happen guess we just close it then. Lol. Or they can talk about trump.
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Mueller is getting closer and closer to trump and they absolutely NEED to change the subject. They need to make the whole investigation incredible . It's denial. So start with trying to make the information discovered unimportant while making the collection of the information a major issue.

Mueller isn't stupid though.
edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No you know I didn't know how-to spell it. Big #ing deal. I certainly knew What it was.
SMH

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

And yours come from the National Enquirer...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And yours come from the National Enquirer...

lol that was truly one of the funniest replies i've seen. True or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You keep trying to prove me wrong.

And you keep failing.

How does that feel?

Hee hee hee..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

They started before he left. They just continued.
Now name someone who's actually been OUT OF OFFICE who was impeached.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You're stubborn aren't you? One of those people who twist the truth to be correct.
But I already knew that when you had to twist everything last spring to prove to me that Hillary was going to be indicted. Oh ..how did that work out for you?

And Ricky baby asking if I can read is stupid...since this is a written forum. You're very funny though. You sure make me laugh.
Hey want a picture? Then you can look at me while you stalk me around the boards. Lol.

(post by RickinVa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. See they had already started impeachment proceedings before he resigned.

Not exactly what i said is it G-man?

But don't give up trying to catch me in a mistake. Otherwise what would you do with all your time?

For the last time, I am asking you to stop referring to me as an FBI agent..It is a felony to portray yourself as an FBI agent and I never ever done or said that.

G-Man

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of G-man for English Language Learners

: a special agent of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation : an FBI agent

This is the third time I have asked you.... repeat it and you will be reported.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He's out of office now, and they are quickly destroying any progress he made. Their won't be any indictments.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

felonies have no expiration date. never say never.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes they do. In most states it's 3 years as long as it's not murder. It's called the Statute of Limitations.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: yuppa

Yes they do. In most states it's 3 years as long as it's not murder. It's called the Statute of Limitations.

high crimes such as treason dont

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Having looked at the article in question and some of the comments the following can be stated:

This article is a prime example of fake news, pandering to one group and only one group. What is being seen here are rumors of what someone said or suggested, and then it is blown up out of proportion and people tend to believe such.

A bit of a research on the actual site, reveals that the news stories are fake and suspect at best, and looking at how they are slanted, and yes they are slanted, it is to play off of peoples fears and what they want deep down, but are afraid to say out loud.

Good journalists, should first get the story, get it confirmed, get sources to go on the record, and vet everything to verify that the story or interest is indeed valid, before posting it. And right now, the problem is that people are putting out stuff as rumor, or making claims that they are not. We are seeing this currently, and in the recent past.

Stories like Pizzagate, is a prime example of this, wild rumor, that people believed to be true, even through there was no basis in truth about such, as the place did not have a basement, and what happened there after, was a pure tragedy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Smoke & Mirrors ..

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment!

And your Aunt could be your Uncle..

The distraction fake news smells tired and desperate.

edit on 1-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It won't happen, Obama is part of the Deep State, just like the Clinton's/Bush's/etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: saucepan

It won't happen, Obama is part of the Deep State, just like the Clinton's/Bush's/etc.

Deep state cannot protect themselves from vigilantes in the public sector. They surely cant protect Obama, and the Clintons. Someone will have enough of the "above the law shenanigans" and take action and make an example of them. We had enough of the corruption from the crown, and handed the Brittish their a__es

Im certainly not suggesting that someone do something evil and wrong , in fact I would probably cry for a week , if they did

But don't think it cant happen. The Human heart looks for fairness, and everyone sees what has been going on. Even those who support them
edit on 1-12-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Not a fan of Obama, nor any president I've seen in my lifetime.

But if Nixon skated. This dude will.

Nixon was not nearly as bad as the recent 3-4 Presidents have been. Nixon would never have been impeached in the new paradigm of accepted criminality.
Barry's crimes were 1000 fold greater than Dicks- Barry should be tried for treason providing our enemies with funding and technology to create weapons to destroy us. He hated everything good about this nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join