It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEFTIST REPORTERS Tie Hillary To Firing Of #MattLauer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They're going crazy on Twitter over the latest sex-firing.

Some people are trying to turn NBC Matt Lauer into a "Right Winger" !!!

Some are trying to tie Hillary to this mess too.

Apparently Lauer drilled Hillary about the email scandal.

Hmmm

Desperate comments from desperate and confused people.

LEFTIST REPORTERS Tie Hillary To Firing Of #MattLauer

Once again, the left eats its own…Liberal reporters used the unexpected firing of NBC News anchor Matt Lauer for unspecified sexual misconduct as an opportunity to mention how hard he was on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election. It was a liberal pile-on with brutal attacks on twitter from journalists who actually called Lauer a “right winger” and “Trump apologist”….Now that’s funny!

Annie Karni, White House reporter for Politico, tweeted about how Hillary Clinton condemned Matt Lauer’s performance during the 2016 Commander-in-Chief forum.

The left attacks its own AGAIN! Many on twitter are blaming Hillary for the ouster of Lauer.

well ?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As much as I hate Hillary, Matt Lauer has no one to blame but himself for this one. There have been rumors about Lauer for YEARS and NBC knew all about it. That's why they let him go so soon after the formal complaint was filed. They didn't even need to do an investigation since Lauer was so blatant about it most of the time.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I believe Matt Lauer got Matt Lauer fired. End of story.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So basically they're pulling the classic "xuenchen" tactic? Bold move, let's see if it pays off.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I believe Matt Lauer got Matt Lauer fired. End of story.

That's too easy and non-exploitative.

Not helpful for any agenda!

edit on 29-11-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If a despondent Matt Lauer kills himself in the next few days ...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
NBC has to fire him.

If they don't, they too can be named liable in a Law Suit. By being made aware of the accusation, they get to respond in a manner commiserate with the action. In this case, they fired him. They are now clean of any wrong doing.

Now, did Hillary's crew come upon info about Matt's indiscretion and pay the aggrieved intern to come out against Matt?

I doubt that Matt is a fish that Hillary wanted to fry. There's nothing in it for her.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There are so many channels on TV now. I don't understand why the media is having a coronary over Matt Lauer. Of all the people watching TV at any given time, how many are tuned to NBC? 2%...maybe?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So Hillary made him tell women to bend over because its a nice view?

Maybe you should stop obsessing over her. Doesn't it EVER get old?

She's done. She's not in DC. Let her go. It's time for you to move on because there are plenty of fish in sea!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You would think the left would keep their mouth's shut or their name may be called next. I think most all of those talking heads have skeletons somewhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think our kindergarten Trump reporter, cum Breitbart reporter is getting desperate in the confusion of loyalties this weather, and making up ones own hypothesis...that's a bit cheeky, one should stick to the script....One needs a break from the basement methinks. Sometimes news is really old news.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You're slippin...

Only Hillary this time and no Obama. You usually tie it up in a sweet little obsessive bundle.

Memo...Hillary lost, she's gone and so is Obama.

www.health.com...
edit on 29-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hillary didn't like him.

Hillary blamed him.

The Corporate Leftist Media thinks that only if they just rigged it tighter, if everyone was on the same page even more, then their candidate would have won.

Some heads have to roll.

They knew all about Lauer all along, Curic even joked in 2012 that he pinches her ass too much in a live interview. It was common knowledge.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Memo...Hillary lost, she's gone and so is Obama.

CC to all leftists, stat !

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And just like that, Trump got the media to go after each other.
😏

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

of course the NBC executives knew about it! who installed that switch on his desk to electronically lock his door? I`m pretty sure he didn`t do it himself so NBC accepted the invoice,hired someone to do it and paid someone to do it. Do all NBC reporters get secret buttons installed under their desks to lock their office doors? so why didn`t NBC think it was strange that he requested one AND got one installed at NBC`s expense? especially since the NBC executives had been receiving complaints for at least 12 years from NBC employees that he was a pervert and was sexually harassing NBC employees?
even a half ass community college lawyer would easily be able to prove that NBC shareholders were put at risk of losing profits due to malfeasance by NBC executives who pandered to this perverts every whim.

edit on 29-11-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Tick tock !!!!111!!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hillary didn't like him.

Hillary blamed him.

The Corporate Leftist Media thinks that only if they just rigged it tighter, if everyone was on the same page even more, then their candidate would have won.

Some heads have to roll.

They knew all about Lauer all along, Curic even joked in 2012 that he pinches her ass too much in a live interview. It was common knowledge.

2012 was an Obama year so the liberal media and liberal media employess didn`t care if they were sexually harassed and abused, even on air, but now we have a real president so they are thinking " wow, you mean we don`t have to tolerate being sexually assaulted at a liberal media station?we have the same rights that all americans do?"

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's not just Matt Lauer to blame. You have to blame NBC for harboring this kind of behavior for so long. I would think NBC should be liable for the actions of employees that have been reported to HR and nothing done about it. Like one ATS member said, they did not even do an investigation in to claims (paraphrased). So I would think that they (NBC) knew about his actions and was just waiting for "that day" to come.

top topics

join