It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Democrat congresswoman walked out of meeting on sexual harassment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: whywhynot
What is needed is full disclosure of the politicians who have used the slash fund to settle sexual Harassment claims. The politicians in Congress would be against that for obvious reasons.

How do We The People get that list? Executive Order? Or what?

It’s just crazy corruption.

It's time to call JUDICIAL WATCH. They were able to get a lot of Hillary's documents, without anyone there being murdered. The FORCE is with Judicial Watch.

Check out their front-page headline: www.judicialwatch.org...

I agree that JW has been getting good results.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Gotta love all the people that are outing themselves as people that didn't read the OP. They just see an excuse to bash a Democrat without even realizing she's the only one that seems to want anything done in regards to sexual harassment.
edit on 11/30/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
well.. this has the potential to get out of control

Was Hillary complicite on allowing others to sexually harass women knowingly?

Google Hillary Clinton Weinstein..

Hmmm... me wonders if Hillary has sexually harassed any of these women herself...
edit on 30-11-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Gotta love all the people that are outing themselves as people that read the OP. They just see an excuse to bash a Democrat without even realizing she's the only one that seems to want anything done in regards to sexual harassment.

I don't care what the party line is on these scum bags and I think most sane people would agree. These predators need to be outed and kicked out of their elected positions. I say release every member who used the hush fund to silence their victims and kick them out of office. Republican or Democrat!!

I say this because if they used the fund to pay off the victims In my opinion that implies guilt. Now if someone has been accused and not given due process I still believe in innocent until proven guilty. However if found guilty you should be banned from serving.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Hmmm... me wonders if Hillary has sexually harassed any of these women herself...

Oh yea she did. She was known for starting a war room of sorts to combat all of bills accusers. She shamed these women in an effort to silence them against Bill. She was a collaborator of Bills big time.

LINK
edit on 30-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'm in 100% agreement with you. My post was referencing those posters attacking Rice for walking out of meeting insinuating that it's because she's a Democrat. Which completely ignores the fact that this was a meeting of only Democrats and that she walked out because the others weren't actually taking this issue seriously.

These are all things they would have known if they actually read the OP. Instead they saw the thread title and, blinded by their partisanship, took it as an opportunity to bash a Democrat without even knowing any part of the story.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Better than that Look up the DNC leadership in FL..... DWS homestate.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Seems to me like a lot of women in government have been willing to play ball.

Elizabeth Warren?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Seems to me like a lot of women in government have been willing to play ball.

Elizabeth Warren?

No doubt there are a lot of sleazy people in Gov on both sides of the isle and both genders...

I think what is going to be really shocking is IF they release the names of members who used the hush fund we are probably going to find it was used to silence children victims as well. AKA some members of GOV are pedofiles.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: xuenchen

but but secret slush fund! Doesnt she understand?
I think we just saw the rare appearance of a politician with a conscience!

Holy crap! I guess they do exist after all.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Unless she can show reasonably compelling evidence that she was not aware of the 17mil in taxpayer dollars paid through a Congressional slush fund meant to settle sexual harassment claims, her stunt falls flat after tripping over her enormous hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Gotta love all the people that are outing themselves as people that didn't read the OP. They just see an excuse to bash a Democrat without even realizing she's the only one that seems to want anything done in regards to sexual harassment.

She wants something done when she can grandstand and score political points. If she really wanted to do something, the slush fund would have been outed when she was elected.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Unless she can show reasonably compelling evidence that she was not aware of the 17mil in taxpayer dollars paid through a Congressional slush fund meant to settle sexual harassment claims, her stunt falls flat after tripping over her enormous hypocrisy.

Thank you that was the point I was actually trying to make, however poorly done.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Man, im beating the drum on all of them. Obama, Bernie, Cruz, Rand Paul, Hillary. Anyone who has served on Capital Hill is, to me, complicit in fraudulent use of taxpayer money and the covering up of sexual impropriety while on the public clock.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This should be interesting, try asking Trump to make sure that there are no slush funds for heavy handed sex pest Politicians...

I reckon thew first half of the response would be "It wasn't me, I wasn't there!!" and then "any way, I use my own money!"

I also love the fact all the black politicians especially the women voted Mr Slush Fund as ok...

Never let any agenda get missed by them BSPLM (Black Sex Pests Lives Matter)
edit on 1-12-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join