It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump moving US Embassy to Jerusalem recognizing Israeli capital.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: chr0naut

The only problem with this line of reasoning is that everyone now knows Lil' Kim has nukes. He has his deterrent, so popping them off randomly serves to real purpose except to make everyone in the world, including his patrons in China, think he actually is certifiable and in need of real removal.

The US carried out 1,054 nuclear tests over a span of 47 years.

North Korea has had 6 tests over 11 years.

So the US, as a nation, must be far more certifiable and in need of removal than Kim.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm not talking about tests.

How do you think the world would react if we started randomly lobbing ICBMs in defiance of treaty whenever we so chose without informing anyone in the world?

I note that there is a nation in the Middle East that reportedly has a nuke deterrent too, and they aren't lobbing them about willy nilly and never have, but the mere thought of those bombs seems to have worked well enough for them for decades now.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not talking about tests.

How do you think the world would react if we started randomly lobbing ICBMs in defiance of treaty whenever we so chose without informing anyone in the world?

I note that there is a nation in the Middle East that reportedly has a nuke deterrent too, and they aren't lobbing them about willy nilly and never have, but the mere thought of those bombs seems to have worked well enough for them for decades now.

The US test fires 4 ICBM's every financial year.

The latest US ICBM test was at 2:10 AM (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base.

Lil Kim is not doing anything unusual. Testing of infrastructure is simply prudent.

Jericho (missile) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just because you don't hear about them, doesn't mean they don't happen.

edit on 29/11/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Uh-oh! Isn't there a prophecy somewhere along the lines of the end-times starting once the capital of Israel is moved to Jerusalem?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
But, but, but wait. All the vast horde of atheists ought not to be concerned about Armageddon now should they. If it's just a fairy tale ............. you know, an invisible friend and all.

And your right. Those of us that don't believe in the christian or jewish holy books are not afraid of armageddon at all.
WW3 on the other hand, that's different. We can look around us and see the signs of a major world conflict brewing.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Armageddon.
Armageddon who?
Armageddon outta here.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

any advice on where to lay low till the end of the world blows over?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure. Come on down to my house.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

the secret volcano lair?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

oh no you bet me to it. lol

Man I miss george, I can't even imagine what he would have to say about the world today....

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It would involve at least 7 words. Believe me.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The US carried out 1,054 nuclear tests over a span of 47 years. North Korea has had 6 tests over 11 years. So the US, as a nation, must be far more certifiable and in need of removal than Kim.

Doing that and seeing other nations do it during the same time period is how we learned that it was wrong.
Your acting like we can never learn from any of our mistakes in any way just because we haven't learned from them all.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It would involve at least 7 words. Believe me.

Your full of jokes tonight lol

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Thank you very much.
I'll be here every Wednesday and Friday night.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Uh-oh! Isn't there a prophecy somewhere along the lines of the end-times starting once the capital of Israel is moved to Jerusalem?

Refresh our memories.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

No, that would be when Trump orders the oversized garage doors opened at the new US embassy in Jerusalem for the bulldozers to roll out to flatten the temple mount.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Do any of you realize how serious this is taken over there? joke all u want but I believe it would be liked to the Ferdinand assassination that kicked off WW1 I'm terrible at historical events but isn't that what happened?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

After Israeli TV predicts imminent declaration by Trump recognizing Israeli capital, press secretary says administration 'has nothing new to announce'

WASHINGTON — The White House on Wednesday said reports that it is poised to move the US embassy to Jerusalem were “premature,” ahead of a decision deadline.

The White House urged caution after an Israeli TV report suggested a decision would come as soon as Sunday and that the US president would declare that he recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

“This is a premature report. We have nothing to announce,” said press secretary Sarah Sanders.

Trump has so far decided not to fulfill his campaign pledge to shift the embassy from Tel Aviv. But the US president faces a December 4 deadline to publicly restate US policy.

White House says Jerusalem embassy move report ‘premature’

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

He lied?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join