It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump moving US Embassy to Jerusalem recognizing Israeli capital.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Given that the Saudis and the Israelis are currently in an alliance and the new King or King to be in Saudi Arabia just purged a lot of the hardliners, the reaction may not be what you think.

Iran and their proxies are pressing the Saudis hard.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As long as it's brown people dying, amarite? /s

Correct. For Black Gold (Oil).

"If you have some brown people living in your country, tell them to watch the F___ out, or we'll damn bomb them!"

Take it away Sir George...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this might of been fodder around 2014 or so, back when 0bama was around.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Does the President determine the location of embassies? That doesn't seem like the sort of detail work the President would be involved in.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Saudi's and many Israelis are brown...So are many Americans..

I still haven't figured out what this is suppose to mean.

It's meant to trigger emotions to make you feel bad. It doesn't work on people that use logic and facts.

We all are on the internet right now, so we all have access to the facts.

The fact is we're involved in two of the longest wars in US history with very poor results. We've intervened in other countries as well, most of the time ending up worse than before.

Another fact is people are dying at alarming rates due to our failed foreign policy.

Just because some of us come to a different conclusion doesn't mean we didn't use logic to get there.

Though you are right that I do at an emotional level hate the end results. Lost lives, trillions of dollars, and for what?

And logically I find it hard to support Israel when they fled ethnic cleansing only to implement a similar policy. Though they are not killing on the same level they experienced in WWII, displacing people from their homes is still taking lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The 4 winds are blowing "CHINA MAY DEPLOY SPECIAL FORCES TO COUNTER TURKISTAN ISLAMIC PARTY IN SYRIA – REPORTS southfront.org... So ,who is missing ?

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Plotus

Yea, nothing will help peace in the middle east like our undying support for two countries guilty of ethnic cleansing (Israel and Saudi Arabia).

Boy have America's values have change. We used to be an isolationist country. Now we have no problem actively fueling the wars that will cost American and civilian lives along with trillions of dollars.

If Saudi Arabia or Israel are guilty of 'ethnic cleansing', then the US is guilty of 'ethnic cleansing' of Mexicans in Texas by the same criteria.

... and the Pacific Islanders who happen to be unlucky enough to occupy the islands near where nuclear testing took place.

... and the French Creoles of Haiti.

... and the Japanese legally resident in US territories during the Second World War. Not to mention the 2.2 million Japanese killed during the war, predominantly by US forces.

It's easy to blame others when you ignore that you are the worst of the bunch.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wouldn't it just be easier for Trump to just post a video of him taking a dump on the Koran?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Yes, it is official.

Jerusalem Post top story:

www.jpost.com...

US President Donald Trump may formally recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital early next week and direct his staff to prepare for moving the embassy to Jerusalem, Channel 2 News reported Wednesday night. The report, to which there was no immediate confirmation, followed a speech US Vice President Mike Pence gave a day earlier in which he said that Trump was “actively considering” the step.

Israelis already see it as their capital anyway as I do.

Wow, 100 years down the line from Balfour and here we go.

Will Trump expect them to put up a statue of him in the Temple when they demolish the mosque?
Sorry, just my warped sense of humor, but you and I know, guys, there's a bit of truth in it regarding the inconvenience of the mosque part

Hell up!

edit on 29-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I hardly see how I tried to wash the US's hand clean.

I said we're supporting it. And yes our history definitely has some blight in there.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, it is official.

Jerusalem Post top story:

www.jpost.com...

US President Donald Trump may formally recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital early next week and direct his staff to prepare for moving the embassy to Jerusalem, Channel 2 News reported Wednesday night. The report, to which there was no immediate confirmation, followed a speech US Vice President Mike Pence gave a day earlier in which he said that Trump was “actively considering” the step.

Israelis already see it as their capital anyway as I do.

Wow, 100 years down the line from Balfour and here we go.

Will Trump expect them to put up a statue of him in the Temple when they demolish the mosque?
Sorry, just my warped sense of humor, but you and I know, guys, there's a bit of truth in it regarding the "inconvenience" of the mosque part

Hell up!

edit on 29-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No.

That one won't be Trump. Wrong lineage.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Revolution9

No.

That one won't be Trump. Wrong lineage.

I'm just pulling your leg Dear K.

You are wise.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The anti-Zionists are probably going, "Giggity" right now.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder if Rocket Man has a hand in the coming storm? Would he launch against Israel?

Where would things kick off? Iran hitting Tel Aviv, or Israel hitting Palestine?

I am pretty sure that North Korea has neither the capability or intent to start another war with the US.

The issue is that the Korean War never ended and the US are still seen as the antagonists by Koreans (Korea never went to war against the US, but the US went to war against Korea).

The only defense against the US (and its allies which surround Korea), in the eyes of the Koreans, is having a strong nuclear deterrent. It is the same reasoning that the US uses to justify its ongoing stockpiling of nukes.

And we have to remember that the US is the ONLY nation that has used nukes against another nation (and against civilian populations, at that). They are the baddies.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I hardly see how I tried to wash the US's hand clean.

I said we're supporting it. And yes our history definitely has some blight in there.

Fair enough, but with the blood on their hands of an estimated 20 million deaths since World War II and the war deaths, and pre-war deaths, the US probably well outstrips Nazi Germany in culpability.

But very few nations have clean hands.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trump is about to Win again, cool.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm aware of that figure, but our people have little say in what out government projects.

Take Obama for instance, he had a platform of bringing troops home and less war involvement. He increased military spending and bombed five more countries than Bush. We get lied to left and right. At the end of the day it's corporations controlling foreign policy. And they're able to do so with unlimited campaign contributions and lobbyists who outnumber congressman and actually write many of the bills.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The only problem with this line of reasoning is that everyone now knows Lil' Kim has nukes. He has his deterrent, so popping them off randomly serves to real purpose except to make everyone in the world, including his patrons in China, think he actually is certifiable and in need of real removal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join