It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Prove Obama Used ‘Illegal Propaganda’ on Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry, what the # is "illegal propaganda"? Before this thread moves any further, I want to see a definition of that term.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I'm sorry, what the # is "illegal propaganda"? Before this thread moves any further, I want to see a definition of that term.

Here is a link to the GAO
Report that supports the OP.

As explained below, we conclude that EPA violated the described provisions through its use of social media in association with its rulemaking efforts to define “Waters of the United States” under the Clean Water Act (CWA) during FYs 2014 and 2015.  Because EPA obligated and expended appropriated funds in violation of statutory prohibitions, we also conclude that EPA violated the Antideficiency Act, 31 U.S.C. § 1341(a)(1)(A), as the agency’s appropriations were not available for these prohibited purposes.

edit on b000000302017-11-30T12:05:05-06:0012America/ChicagoThu, 30 Nov 2017 12:05:05 -06001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So the EPA violated the law and not Obama specifically? Ok. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So the EPA violated the law and not Obama specifically? Ok. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Some Wikileaks email drops indicate that Obama actually did have a hand in running his administration.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ok. I'll tell you what. You bring that up in a court of law and see how far that takes you. I'm guessing this will go nowhere and is yet ANOTHER witch hunt that Xuen is posting to get the conservatives in a frenzy.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OMG So much Fake News!

You people should be ashamed of even reading that stuff. Failing websites are not good sources.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ok. I'll tell you what. You bring that up in a court of law and see how far that takes you. I'm guessing this will go nowhere and is yet ANOTHER witch hunt that Xuen is posting to get the conservatives in a frenzy.

I understand that you believe that Obama was not responsible for what went on during his watch.
I am up in the air on that one. I see it as a possibility.
I think Reagan knew about Iran-Contra.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Did Reagan go to jail over Iran-Contra, either during or after his Presidency? No. He didn't. I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Did Reagan go to jail over Iran-Contra, either during or after his Presidency? No. He didn't. I rest my case.

Do you hear me saying that Reagan didn't deserve to go to jail?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's not the point. Reagan is a prime example of why Obama won't see jail time for this, even if the accusations in the OP are 100% true.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

Judicial Watch has some documents that seem to show that the EPA under Obama was engaging in illegal "propaganda" methods to sell the "Waters of the U.S. rule".

Thats right, blame them now they aren't in office anymore. Anybody else see the futility of prosecuting former politicians. They are even more immune now.

Let alone the Gubment is still illegally operating down the road to ruin , anyway.
The EPA’s Director of Web Communications Jessica Orquina, in a September 10, 2014, email, wrote to Karen Wirth, an EPA team leader in the Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, urging the covert use of the Thunderclap technology. “I don’t want it to look like EPA used our own social media accounts to reach our support goal,” Orquina wrote to Wirth.

So this identifies that two staff members cooked this up on their own And you ASSUME obama ordered IT?

This is exactly how fake news get generated by rampant speculation aided by Lairs.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

It does show that two people at the EPA talked about it.

It does not exclude the possibility that other people higher up were involved.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Now they know they did this illegally
will they Undo it? not a chance!
Just say its bad and do nothing...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you hear me saying that Reagan didn't deserve to go to jail?

It was Sr Bush running that situation. The Col North was reporting to George apparently by testimony at the hearings.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

So this identifies that two staff members cooked this up on their own And you ASSUME obama ordered IT?

Were do you get that? If you knew my posting history you would know I hold politicians accountable for being puppets, nothing more.

Do we arrest the attorney that defends the mob?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the US government had OK'd the US government legally to use propaganda on the US population , im sure they enacted that as part of the patriot act or something like it!

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Documents Prove Obama Used ‘Illegal Propaganda’ on Americans

Anyone really need Judicial Watch to know this ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join