It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Prove Obama Used ‘Illegal Propaganda’ on Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Ttile says proof, story says seems, thanks for you daily propaganda quota mein lieber Freund.

You’re not right, the article quotes discovered documents that Obama officials knowingly violate the law.

Read the article in the link.
edit on 29-11-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And trump will do nothing...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Ttile says proof, story says seems, thanks for you daily propaganda quota mein lieber Freund.

You’re not right, the article quotes discovered documents that Obama officials knowingly violate the law.

I stoped reading the garbage from the institute after they claimed they would take cheney and bush jr to court for war crimes, its a right wing blog that gets passed as news.
edit on 29-11-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

except for the actual government documents eh

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Did Obama set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau too?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But the emails published confirm.

All nice and official right from the government.

Im still waiting on you guys to prove obama was not american, so yea good luck with your love affair with the democrats.

I'm actually embarrassed for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Obama set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau too?

Yes. He signed the law.

And Elizabeth Warren was very "active" in some of the "particulars".

p.s. they have NOT blamed Russians (yet).

edit on Nov-29-2017 by xuenchen because: +++ ++ + - -- ---

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm curious why people here are so up in arms about the last administrations propaganda, but completely blind to even worse from the current administration..

Maybe I'm imagining things.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

There are never protections when your actions are negligently unlawful.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I stoped reading the garbage from the institute after they claimed they would take cheney and bush jr to court for war crimes, its a right wing blog that gets passed as news.

So your willful blindness robs you of the truth. Your life your choice. The article disclosed actual government documents so bush Cheney and war crimes have nothing to do with it. You just didn’t want to read something that you didn’t like.

Standby, lots more coming that you will not like. Open your eyes and perhaps you will learn.
edit on 29-11-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I'm curious why people here are so up in arms about the last administrations propaganda, but completely blind to even worse from the current administration..

Maybe I'm imagining things.

Yes you very well might be "imagining things".

** pointless **

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Imagine the stuff we don't yet know about.. Ohh btw I saved your tick tock gif.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I thought propaganda on the US population was legalized under either Bush or Obama?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
I thought propaganda on the US population was legalized under either Bush or Obama?

I think this issue has to do with the "method" of "delivery" and the dirty ways it was used.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
More evidence that the curtain is being pulled back on the Obama Administration...

After months of the liberal media ridiculing Trump over his claim that Obama spied on him during the election, Trump finally got vindication this week. America learned the truth on Tuesday that Obama did in fact unconstitutionally spy on Trump throughout the presidential election, leaving Barack Obama with his pants down yet again.

In a recent interview with Trending Today USA, Lt. Col Tony Shaffer called ‘Obamagate’ an “order of magnitude” even bigger than the Watergate scandal because the incident included “using nation-state resources for purposes of political gain.”

When asked if Obama could be arrested for violating the law, he said that it would be the “first time a former president could be indicted for a felony.”

“…I think it is very possible that he acted outside of the scope of his duties, responsibilities, and authorities to turn the resources of a nation-state on a candidate. This is, as I’ve said before, soviet-dictator level wrongdoing,” he added.

en-volve.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This was all supressed by the Dims who ran the house of ill repute,why things are comming to light,this is the swamp being drained,and objects are appearing

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because proof of wrongdoing is surfacing now.

With Trump you only have assumptions and moral high grounds.

You see the difference?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: intrptr

This was all supressed by the Dims who ran the house of ill repute,why things are comming to light,this is the swamp being drained,and objects are appearing

Old-timers been around awhile. They are already aware of the lies spread after 911 to justify more war in the Middle East. Real Old-timers go even back further to the lies surrounding the invasion of Kuwait in Desert Storm and even further still to the lies about Vietnam, Korea, and WWII.

The same factoies for war are running the foreign defense policies of the United states, then as now. The names have not changed , the guilty are protected.

Boeing, Grumman, Northrup, Lockheed, Dupont, General Dynamics, etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But the emails published confirm.

All nice and official right from the government.

Im still waiting on you guys to prove obama was not american, so yea good luck with your love affair with the democrats.

Done.
www.youtube.com...

Let me guess, STILL in denial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join