It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to all re: Iran & nuke ambitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wonder to those who seem to think that if we leave well enough alone things will turn out ok with Iran. While wishing that would be the case....

.....What if ... current talks with Iran only gives Iran the time it needs to put together all the pieces it is seemingly procurring; ie a secretive to say the least nuclear power program, missle delivery system and components to manufacture an atomic weapon. My question is what should the world community do then once Iran is a part of the nuclear club? I am really interested in what you think.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry you didn't get any replies.

My opinion is that once Iran goes into the circle of nukes-armed countries,firstly,Iran would most probably be:

1)Kicked out of UN
2)Isolated by the world(accept his counterpart countries such as N.Korea and Arab World etc.)
3)U.S will go on their invasion frenzy to Iran and claims to stop Iran from shooting nukes
4)OR I guess we just have to accept them.Boohoo

Remember this:NO one has ever shoot a nuke since Nagasaki and Hiroshima.I don't think any nuke-armed countries would dare even shooting one.Just look at the disastrous effects in Japan.Eventhough the atomic bombing occured years ago,Japanese now still suffer from the effect of the radiation passed down from generations to generations through their DNA.

new topics

join