It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roadmap to Cure Herpes-Induced Cancer Found (Cure Methods)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Newfound Protein May Prevent Viral Infection And Herpes-Induced Cancer
scienceblog.com...

he scientists examined the human herpes virus 8, otherwise known as Kaposi’s sarcoma-associated herpesvirus. Kaposi sarcoma is a cancer that causes lesions in soft tissue, including skin, the oral cavity, lymph nodes and internal organs.

“Understanding how the herpes virus switches from being dormant to causing cancer is important because of the health problems the herpes virus causes worldwide...”

More than 3.7 billion people under 50 years old — 67 percent of the population — are infected with two common herpes viruses that cause genital herpes or cold sores around the mouth...

Most herpes viruses remain dormant until someone’s immune system weakens due to factors such as age or a disease like human immunodeficiency virus or HIV. When the immune system cannot keep diseases in check, some of these herpes viruses can cause cancers...

Through mapping proteins that can restrict viral infections, the researchers found a protein called YTHDF2 that can help regulate the human herpes virus 8 by detecting the m6A modification on viral messenger RNA. The protein is the key switch that regulates human herpes virus 8 replication.

As we can see that Herpes is a nasty one especially the 8th variety that can cause Kaposi's sarcoma. The majority of cases are found in those who are HIV community and those with majorly compromised immune systems.

The big news here is that scientists have been working hard on the mapping of this virus and its kill switch because the replication is a pretty straightforward process unlike HIV.

According to our GOVERNMENT(s), current methods of treatment include:

Surgery, including local excision or electrodesiccation and curettage.
Cryosurgery.
Radiation therapy.
Chemotherapy using one or more anticancer drugs.
Biologic therapy.
A clinical trial of new drug therapy, biologic therapy, or targeted therapy.

Now...I am going to go to the darkside of treatment..aka...CBD oil.

www.facebook.com...
"Kaposi sarcoma gone after twenty days of topical application of cannabis oil (RSO)."

Now I am not an advocate for either or but there have been numerous cases for cures found on both sides. But do we always need to rely on government's knowing what is best for us and what scientists get paid (mostly sponsored by bog pharma) to research to "find" a cure? I don't think so. That is why I joined ATS and have been involved with self-education!

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The cold sore virus can protect us from some cancers. so can the common cold. They target the fast growing cells to mutate, causing excessive mutation and triggering our immune system to attack the fast growing ones. So there must be a couple types that cause cancer from what this said, a special type of cancer.

If you want to get rid of coldsores, a combination of Lactoferin found in milk and also monolaurin found in milk will help to stop the virus and has been found to actually cure herpes simplex viruses completely sometimes. A little bromelaine found in pineapples can help to take the protein slime off of things to expose things too and aids in killing viruses. Then you have to catch a cold occasionally to kill the cancer.

If you can't drink milk, then you can take supplements, monolaurin is reasonable priced but Lactoferin is more expensive. I love milk, but am intolerant to it in a couple of ways so I can't drink much.

So read more about this, this type of virus is not a problem unless your immune system is compromised. By age or other disease, or even by consuming immunosuppressant meds or immunosuppressant food chemistry I suppose. A bunch of meds dampen the immune system to stop cytokine storms from happening. This fits in with my first statement, if the immune system is not working properly, the viruses can cause worse damage. Evidently ninety percent of people have this number 8 virus in their body.

Got it straight in my mind now, when you get old and your immune system gets tired out, it can start to bite you.
edit on 29-11-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I actually bought some of the Hemp derived CBD oil soft gels to try on my epilepsy. It does work to settle down my brain. I wanted an alternative medication in case I do not feel like eating special homemade soups or in case I get a bunch of sweets and go crazy. I only did one, they cost two bucks apiece, I can make a big pot of chicken soup that lasts a week for six bucks and I have to eat anyway. I can count on them in case I go out and eat a lot with the wife and having a little extra help around the sweets induced holidays is nice.

The one I got is hemp derived, not cannabis derived, it may not work on this too well. I do not know though, hemp and cannabis are related but are different.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Curing disease is not what big-Pharma is all about. No money in cures.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

When I went to my last Dr. Visit I was getting my yearly womanly tests. She assured me that I would have the HPV virus and not to be alarmed. I didn't, so I guess im in the very very rare minority of people, and I'm a little disturbed that my doctor would just assume!

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
my wife has been suffering from pancreatic cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from Rick Simpson Foundation which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary I let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the foundation who supplied my brother in law with this email: [email protected]

new topics

top topics

join