It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I said no such thing about the video. Perhaps you should try reading what I posted.

You won't because you subscribe to the genetic fallacy. Go take a "breathe".

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Woodcarver

So the evidence is not important. Got it.

No , the information is out there should you choose to look for it.
Why are you protecting them?

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

And the typical reply to the indefensible. Boring in its predictability.

link   

what do you think trumps goal/purpose was in retweeting these videos?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

LOl, my priorities, not even got a scooby what you talking about, My priorities have nothing to do with twitter or Trump, as for the world crumbling around me, thats not something I notice, maybe its your poor foundations you have built this presidency on which are showing signs of crumbling.

I will not be getting into a debate with you, the only thing I was lamenting was your inability to understand who Britain First are, you stated you had no idea who they were but you quickly jumped to the front to defend Mr Trump.

I don't care if he retweeted Hitler himself. You guys have no clue how to think, deriving all your marching orders form your state-run television and the mob.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The world is crumbling around us? Yikes. Is it Nibiru? It's Nibiru isn't it? DAMN IT!

Well, thanks for the heads up. I was going to stop smoking but given that the world is falling apart, seems that's not really a priority after all.

Don't stop smoking. Given that Nazis confirmed smoking causes cancer, you might want to disregard it in case you are called a neo-nazi.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

nothing like blind devotion. LOL

have you been pussified?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm sorry , I thought you had access to the internet.
It is not my duty to feed you , search and you will find.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what do you think trumps goal/purpose was in retweeting these videos?
Why would i assume his intentions? I saw some videos of some horrible people with no explanation for why he posted it.

What are your assumptions?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

nothing like blind devotion. LOL

have you been pussified?

Chastising Donald Trump because of a retweet. How brave of you.

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Can you post some of that groups racist remarks?

No , because I'm not going looking for them , I know who they are and what they stand for , if you want more information you'll have to look.

The videos aren't the main thing here , he has given them more publicity than they could have dreamed of and no doubt new followers and supporters.
followers and supporters who are against extremist violence? You are doing more to put me on their side than put me against them. Show me how horrible they are.

If you are referring to Britain First then they are indeed deeply unpleasant. As I said, they are a failed political party who couldn't even get registering with the Electoral Commission right. Anything led by a former member of the BNP, who are actual neo-Nazis, needs to be avoided.
Trump's google-fu has let him down. Badly.
edit on 29-11-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

Oh look trumps number 1 cheerleader is back, what facts, that you guys just like trump have no clue.

Yea your wining so much your on ats daily crying about those evil liberals.

So much giggles in one thread.

Dont you have a crusade to save xmas this year.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm sorry , I thought you had access to the internet.
It is not my duty to feed you , search and you will find.
I’m just trying to see your perspective, you have an opportunity to really convince people here that this group are racists and that trump supports them, but you won’t post any evidence of either of these things. You are only talking about how bad trump is.

Convince us with something more than Your words please. That is how this site works and why we are able to link to other sites and embed videos right?
edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

my assumption is he's riling up his base..

and, if I were part of his base i'd be insulted. what i'm seeing here is blind devotion - exactly what he expects from his most ardent sheep.

the real question is why does he want to rile his base, what's about to go down?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who cares about being labeled a neo-Nazi? Get your priorities straight! The world is crumbling around you.

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gortex

Your fallacies are guilt by association and genetic fallacy.

And your fallacy is (a woefully absurd) appeal to emotion.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What I want to know is how a heavily armed person such as yourself let "Viper" steal your panties.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

my assumption is he's riling up his base..

and, if I were part of his base i'd be insulted. what i'm seeing here is blind devotion - exactly what he expects from his most ardent sheep.

the real question is why does he want to rile his base, what's about to go down?
Do muslim extremists exist? I think they do. As well as extremists from several other cultures. Is it fair to post videos showing proof that muslim extremists exist? I think it is. Is anyone saying that all muslims are extreme muslims? I haven’t seen that from Trump or this group. If i am wrong, bring the evidence. That’s how this works.

edit on 29-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I don't care if he retweeted Hitler himself. You guys have no clue how to think, deriving all your marching orders form your state-run television and the mob.

Ok well at least you are open and honest about your way of thinking, I am glad to say we share different views and that is what makes the world go round. Lets hope if Trump ever retweets what you say it is in the negative light it deserves.

And I talk for myself and myself alone, please dont put me in any group, thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I said no such thing about the video. Perhaps you should try reading what I posted.

You won't because you subscribe to the genetic fallacy. Go take a "breathe".

You wont go back and read what I posted because you know it does not show what you want it to show.

More dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

And when will it stop?
That's how the toxic ideology of nationalism starts.

It starts with not liking one group, and then another, and then another. Nationalism equals a superiority complex. Which is a very unhealthy mindset.

But, it's your life, live it how you want and think how you want. But next time someone who decided they wanted to keep their religion or faith for their own reasons helps you, or lets you do your own thing, remember, you are some how 'better than them' because they aren't you, and because you said so.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join