It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Triggering effect priceless.

Don't make the Communist kids angry!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Out of curiosity, What makes them neo-Nazi? I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

And yet you defend him, As a UK national who did vote for Brexit, I can not state enough that these jokers did nothing but tar the reputation of the UK with their outdated views.

My own reasons for voting to leave the EU were not related to immigration, which is ALL Britain First talk about

Maybe check what your President is advocating prior to giving him your backing

Maybe check your priorities. As you lament a tweet and let someone else do your thinking for you, the world crumbles around you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Woodcarver

I sent you the link.
Ok so i watched the videos. They are not new, and i have seen them before. Trump retweeted them from that Fransen woman. They depict some terrible things that some muslim people are doing. Such as brutally beating up a young man with crutches. Throwing another young man off of a roof, and a bearded fellow breaking a small statue of the the virgin mary.

Where is trumps racist remarks? Or are you judging trump by where he got these videos?

I am no fan of Trump, but him retweeting some videos is not him supporting some group. Would you want to be associated with that group for writing a thread like this about them? Maybe he is showing people what that group is all about. Maybe he’s just putting some info out there so people can make their own opinions?

Can you post some of that groups racist remarks? It seems they are against extremist muslims, not just all muslims. If i’m wrong about that, please enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, it means you hate it because Hitler liked it.

What I did or did not like was not the point.

I used your example, as horrible as it was, to show that it is not necessarily the source that is of concern. It's the "recipe".

The source used only compounds the issue further.

Sad to see that point went over your head. Or perhaps it didn't and you are now being dishonest and defensive in your responses.

I bet you like smoking because nazis discovered smoking causes lung cancer.

I bet you have run out of any sort of intelligent argument.

That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen you post.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Propaganda. Here you go:

twitter.com...

Watch it on the Presidential Site for good measure! Just unhide the retweeted vids from Jayda Fransen‏. Yes, that's a name. Silly Brits, eh?
Were those videos faked?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Que the faux-outrage in 3... 2...

Oh wait never mind, I'm already super late to the party..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

nope, the boy on crutches was NOT beaten up by a muslim. thoughts?
LINK

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This will be the 100th in a long list of stupid things you've posted, so I'm not sure what you do or do not find stupid causes me any concern.

The video in question is objectively anti-disabled person. But you claim it to be white nationalist, anti-immigrant, whatever other buzz-word you can apply.
edit on 29-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can you post some of that groups racist remarks?

No , because I'm not going looking for them , I know who they are and what they stand for , if you want more information you'll have to look.

The videos aren't the main thing here , he has given them more publicity than they could have dreamed of and no doubt new followers and supporters.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Maybe check your priorities. As you lament a tweet and let someone else do your thinking for you, the world crumbles around you.

LOl, my priorities, not even got a scooby what you talking about, My priorities have nothing to do with twitter or Trump, as for the world crumbling around me, thats not something I notice, maybe its your poor foundations you have built this presidency on which are showing signs of crumbling.

I will not be getting into a debate with you, the only thing I was lamenting was your inability to understand who Britain First are, you stated you had no idea who they were but you quickly jumped to the front to defend Mr Trump.

Have a great day my friend
edit on 29-11-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh you using your big words to try to keep face, you clearly posted in this thread that you had no ideal who these people are, but dont let that stop you from looking like a fool.

I had no clue who these guys were. Just more proof you are unable to come up with a single original thought. What about that war on christmas?

Lol, dude your spin must be making you dizzy, oh and yea hows that war on xmas going, you poor thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't know what his religion is. The video claims hes muslim, though.
All I said was that they 'could be used in support of his travel ban.'
Never said that it was, or wasn't true.

But, yes.
Regardless of that young man's religion, I hope he is never allowed in America.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

LOl, my priorities, not even got a scooby what you talking about, My priorities have nothing to do with twitter or Trump, as for the world crumbling around me, thats not something I notice, maybe its your poor foundations you have built this presidency on which are showing signs of crumbling.

I will not be getting into a debate with you, i just wish to raise my concern that you stated you had no idea who they were but you quickly jumped to the front to defend Mr Trump.

Have a great day my friend

Just let him be, he just forgot hes not posting on stormfront.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This will be the 100th in a long list of stupid things you've posted, so I'm not sure what you do or do not find stupid causes me any concern.

The good ole "I know you are but what am I" approach.

This isn't grade school, Les Mis.

I would hope that you could do better, but I wont hold my breathe.

The video in question is objectively anti-disabled. But you claim it to be white nationalist, anti-immigrant, whatever other buzz-word you can apply.

I said no such thing about the video. Perhaps you should try reading what I posted.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

nope, the boy on crutches was NOT beaten up by a muslim. thoughts?
LINK
well it would appear that the boys religion is not accounted for.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.
Lol, this is rich! you get facts thrown in your face and the best you got is, "bla"? for the record *Blah
Jesus you couldn't even get that right.

Kiddo, we need no luck to win, we gots ours 😙

Be a good troll and hit me back 😏

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No , because I'm not going looking for them , I know who they are and what they stand for , if you want more information you'll have to look.

The videos aren't the main thing here , he has given them more publicity than they could have dreamed of and no doubt new followers and supporters.
So the evidence is not important. Got it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So the evidence is not important. Got it.

No , the information is out there should you choose to look for it.

link   

followers and supporters who are against extremist violence? You are doing more to put me on their side than put me against them. Show me how horrible they are.

link   

The world is crumbling around us? Yikes. Is it Nibiru? It's Nibiru isn't it? DAMN IT!

Well, thanks for the heads up. I was going to stop smoking but given that the world is falling apart, seems that's not really a priority after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join