It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Tempter
Donald Trump tweets, Left angers.

Is that about it?

ritain First campaigns primarily against multiculturalism and what it sees as the Islamisation of the United Kingdom, and advocates the preservation of traditional British culture. It attracted attention by taking direct action such as protests outside homes of Islamic extremists, its "Christian patrols" and "invasions" of British mosques.

I can't make this up. No, really I can't that's on THEIR wikipedia page.

Not only should the 'left' be angry, everyone who resides in the USA should when their so called leader tweets garbage from a literal far-right group.
How can you not see the issue with all this?
Why are people even defending the weak minded idiot Trump actually is?

If that's what they stand for then I'm in full support of them.

It's SMART to want to keep Muslims out of your country. Until Islam is reformed II stand by these words.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Folk have actually started your nonsense!
Brian First like the KKK?
What a joke that comment is,you have heard that the KKK have killed blacks?
Show me some examples of Britain First doing the like.
It's people like you that have helped Britain become the nice pc country where the world's scumbags get to come milk,milk and milk again.
But to you that's fine because we can't speak the truth because that's doesn't fit in with being a pc,liberal,pretend Scottish nationalist because you support SNP.
Nationalist party my ass.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Propaganda. Here you go:

twitter.com...

Watch it on the Presidential Site for good measure! Just unhide the retweeted vids from Jayda Fransen‏. Yes, that's a name. Silly Brits, eh?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
the videos in question were not produced by the nazi group
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't have Twitter but can still see everything on there if you google trump Britain first the tweets all linked to this should come up

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: Painterz

But how would you like it if I posted a photograph of a deep south Lynching and said you personally did it? Because that's exactly what Britain First and now Trump have done by misrepresenting these videos.

now you are just lying
there is no text in the link the op provided

if you have some please by all means post it
otherwise you are a liar

Thats the best you got, calling someone a liar and to having no stones, yea son stormfront is that way.

I havent laughed this hard in a long time, lol defending trump and you have no clue why, this is priceless.

laugh away
trump only passed the videos along he in no way endorsed the nazi group
if you have info otherwise please post it
there are enough reasons to bash trump, him passing on videos of people committing heinous acts isnt really one of them imo

Yea yea bla bla bla, you have zero clue just like trump what your defending, good luck with all that winning.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
How would you feel if our PM posted a video of 9-11 and tweeted 'ALLAHU AKBAR!' Because that is pretty much precisely what Trump has done to the UK.

No, it's not. You know that it's not.

I just watched all 3 videos, he didn't write anything, he just re-tweeted the videos.
All 3 are very disturbing.
All 3 could be used in support of his travel ban.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Staycurious

There are a lot of videos on what is really happening with the migration in Europe

Don't get captured!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're making up moronic talking points of your own now? Have a cookie!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I fail to see where Trump openly supports Britain First. All I see is him retweeting videos of supposedly violent Islamic extremism and nothing more. Now if he added context to the tweet and openly supported Britain First then I could see the point, but he didn't. Plus we all know he has a hard stance against Islamic extremism. Unsure why anyone else wouldn't be.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I didn't think he could be this stupid.

I did, especially for people in N. Ireland. Mary seems to be a target for so called Christians here as well...and that proves the idiocy point on Trump. He's just another thick yobbo! ooops! nearly forgot....

edit on 29-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Triggering effect priceless.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

^ said by the guy who clearly said he had no idea who this group is, then lied and said he did in fact research them first to try and reshape his narrative but miserably failed. You are untruthful, you have been proven a liar. Nothing you say will ever have any relevance.

LMAO if I were you I would be embarrassed to show myself around here after that slip up. But your boy trump needs backing so you are in his corner. A real alpha-male doesn't need an army of fanboys cheering him on the internet.

You're canadian dude, is your country that boring??

More irrelevant and nonsensical ramblings from someone whose thinking is mob derived.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: JosephKnecht

^ said by the guy who clearly said he had no idea who this group is, then lied and said he did in fact research them first to try and reshape his narrative but miserably failed. You are untruthful, you have been proven a liar. Nothing you say will ever have any relevance.

LMAO if I were you I would be embarrassed to show myself around here after that slip up. But your boy trump needs backing so you are in his corner. A real alpha-male doesn't need an army of fanboys cheering him on the internet.

You're canadian dude, is your country that boring??

More irrelevant and nonsensical ramblings from someone whose thinking is mob derived.

Oh you using your big words to try to keep face, you clearly posted in this thread that you had no ideal who these people are, but dont let that stop you from looking like a fool.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. It means you likes the cobbler recipe.

In this case, Trump appears to like the "recipe", which does not fit in to a genetic fallacy. The fact he has retweeted content from known supremacists, etc, on mulitple occasions is just more icing on the cake.

No, it means you hate it because Hitler liked it. I bet you like smoking because nazis discovered smoking causes lung cancer.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

originally posted by: Painterz
How would you feel if our PM posted a video of 9-11 and tweeted 'ALLAHU AKBAR!' Because that is pretty much precisely what Trump has done to the UK.

No, it's not. You know that it's not.

I just watched all 3 videos, he didn't write anything, he just re-tweeted the videos.
All 3 are very disturbing.
All 3 could be used in support of his travel ban.

the video of the handicapped boy being beaten up was NOT by a muslim... not sure what his religion is but should we ban that one for good measure?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Out of curiosity, What makes them neo-Nazi? I sincerely know nothing of “Britain First”.

And yet you defend him, As a UK national who did vote for Brexit, I can not state enough that these jokers did nothing but tar the reputation of the UK with their outdated views.

My own reasons for voting to leave the EU were not related to immigration, which is ALL Britain First talk about

Maybe check what your President is advocating prior to giving him your backing

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I fail to see where Trump openly supports Britain First

That's part of the plan as well. Murikkkans First! Enjoy the confusion?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh you using your big words to try to keep face, you clearly posted in this thread that you had no ideal who these people are, but dont let that stop you from looking like a fool.

I had no clue who these guys were. Just more proof you are unable to come up with a single original thought. What about that war on christmas?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join