It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 63
<< 60  61  62   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

while everyone ignores the content of the video

My dear PR victim,

do your homework and research the actual content of said clips! How is that?

You say MI5 foiled terror plots? Wait a second... the same MI5 that could've prevented the Manchester attack?

MI5 might have been able to stop Manchester attack, report finds

At which point will you be willing to consider state terrorism? Islamism is one thing, secret services helping those imbeciles to commit their atrocities would be a whole other issue.
You see that, right? And you can see how decades of Total War for the MICs only made things worse, right?

With all that in mind, why should I even bother to watch "their" propaganda clips? Stop wasting good shopping time on a conspiracy site like ATS and get a dog?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
never mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny , OK Trumpa lumpas , over to you.

Alright, let me take a swipe at this "Obamatron".

Let me ask you something... Where were you, and the rest of the left denouncing former President Obama for defending BLM even after their calls to murder police officers and white people in general?...

Where were you and where was the thread from the left in these forums denouncing the fact that your idol went on to defend BLM during the funeral of police officers who were murdered by BLM members?...

Obama defends Black Lives Matter protests at police memorial in Dallas

NONE OF YOU in the left said a peep about this. NOT ONE OF YOU...

NOT ONE OF YOU called former President Obama a BIGOT and a RACIST SCUMBAG, which to this day he still is alongside many hypocrites in the left...

You know what the difference is between your idol former President Obama and President Trump is in this issue?...

When both the left and the real white racist movement at Charlottesville resorted to violence, started by a leftwinger disguising himself as a rightwinger, President Trump denounced both, but former President Obama who is a true BIGOT and a RACIST SCUMBAG has been defending BLM even when the message of BLM is one of hatred, bigotry, and racism.

One thing that i have noticed, and the left even in these forums seem to be totally oblivious about and ignore is the fact that the left in general, not all but in general, are racist bigots who only use racism and bigotry when it suits your agenda. But when minorities including women, blacks and Hispanics have an opinion or view that leans to the right, the left become the racist bigots that you all truly are, calling anyone including minorities who disagree with you with racist terminology.

The left doesn't listen to reason, and you all, including all of you hypocrites who starred and flagged this sorry ass of an asinine thread. The majority of the left only use the racist card, and every other card you can summon for political gain and not because you really want to fight any form of racism.

You know what the message that minorities like myself have for you hypocrites in the left who always use false racism for your political gain?...

edit on 9-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Where were you and where was the thread from the left in these forums denouncing the fact that your idol went on to defend BLM during the funeral of police officers who were murdered by BLM members?...

I was in England , he's not my idol.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

President Trump denounced both

Stop pretending to be a generalizing idiot?

Since when is "murder" and "no murder at all" even remotely comparable? Denouncing both sides is precisely what constitutes bigotry and hypocrisy regarding his false-equivalency remark.

You get that, right? Right? .... Right?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Let me ask you something... Where were you, and the rest of the left denouncing former President Obama for defending BLM even after their calls to murder police officers and white people in general?...

Why do you talk about the Black Lives Matter slogan as though it were a unified organization with a centralized leadership? It is a movement dedicated to saving lives. Do you believe that black lives don't matter? Why?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

When it has an official website, and in one year recieves $100,000,000 in donations, it is Thing.

But of course you already knew that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Deleted when I realised I was trying to engage in conversation with someone who thinks a mysogenistic moron is a fit person to be president.
edit on 13-12-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

This whole "what about Obama" response whenever a question is asked of Trump is as depressing as it is predictable. It's like you're all too dumb to even realise that what your saying is that, so long as you can point a finger at someone else that you perceive to be as asinine, moronic, self serving or corrupt as Trump (delete as appropriate) then it's OK.

As if the answer to having a president unable to meet basic standards of intelligence, decency and honesty, is to abolish them and have NO STANDARDS AT ALL. This, after all, is the only way that Trump can still count on support, isn't it? Where very loudly proclaiming your right wing status and hating the left, is more important than whether a complete prick is destroying the country.

That's how it looks from here anyway. Not that you'll care.
edit on 13-12-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

mysogenistic moron

you're all too dumb

asinine, moronic, self serving or corrupt as Trump

a complete prick

Not that you'll care.

All insults, no facts. If you want to engage "the other side", you might want to consider another approach.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sounds like he's related to Denver Fenton Allen

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: waynos

mysogenistic moron

you're all too dumb

asinine, moronic, self serving or corrupt as Trump

a complete prick

Not that you'll care.

All insults, no facts. If you want to engage "the other side", you might want to consider another approach.

Just calling it how it looks from the outside. You surely don't need me to point out the facts related to each one of the things I said?

The sexual assaults? The incoherent and contradictory speeches he makes? Tweeting like a reactionary child, sometimes to completely the wrong person? The constant backbiting?, the deflections of every single question? I really don't have the time to list everything. I'm not commenting on things I'm told, I'm commenting on things he has done and been seen to do.

Doubt you'll find many outside America that would disagree. I thought my post made it clear that I'd had a rethink about trying to engage with Trumpeteers? Call it experience, as his own tactics seem to have been gleefully adopted by his supporters too.
edit on 14-12-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
why you guys always care about what he tweets? does it really matter?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: catercfun
Does it matter what a president says or does in public? I don’t even need to answer that, do I?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Wut? What's a President? Does it really matter?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62   >>

join