It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

originally posted by: UKTruth
The videos retweeted are vital viewing for all so i am very glad they have been retweeted to so many people around the world. Trying to hide the problems we face with immigration just because it seems uncomfortable to address would be a worse crime.

N

So which videos were of immigrants?

Even Cupid Stunt knows by now that none of them were.

One of migrants beating a Dutch kid on crutches?
It's not acceptable.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Neither is Liverpool supporters beating the tar out of Arsenal supporters. Why isn't he posting videos of that?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Neither is Liverpool supporters beating the tar out of Arsenal supporters. Why isn't he posting videos of that?

Because there is control over who we let into our country. The legal system can deal with existing citizens - we don't need to burden it with radical islamists we can stop from entering the country.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Because there is control over who we let into our country. The legal system can deal with existing citizens - we don't need to burden it with radical islamists we can stop from entering the country.

That doesn't answer the question, does it? Trump is posting videos of events that are not taking place in the United States. Why not post videos of white-on-white violence? What do you suppose his agenda is?

On a related note, I don't have to remind you that the most violent outpouring of vandalism against Christian art took place during your Civil War. Radical Protestant iconoclasts devasted entire cathedrals. Should Britain expel the Protestants?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That doesn't answer the question, does it? Trump is posting videos of events that are not taking place in the United States. Why not post videos of white-on-white violence? What do you suppose his agenda is?

On a related note, I don't have to remind you that the most violent outpouring of vandalism against Christian art took place during your Civil War. Radical Protestant iconoclasts devasted entire cathedrals. Should Britain expel the Protestants?

His agenda is as he stated. Stop immigration from countries with a high risk of radical islamic extremists being part of the immigrant flow to America. Sounds perfectly legitimate to highlight the barbaric behaviour in those countries and the growing problems faced in Europe from open door immigration policy.

As for your reminder - we are discussing current issues and learning from the past seems sensible. Keep religious extremists out of the country if you possibly can. Common sense. Only fools want to add to the risk of extremist behaviour on their own doorstep.
edit on 3/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

The videos retweeted are vital viewing for all so i am very glad they have been retweeted to so many people around the world. Trying to hide the problems we face with immigration just because it seems uncomfortable to address would be a worse crime.

N

So which videos were of immigrants?

Even Cupid Stunt knows by now that none of them were.

One of migrants beating a Dutch kid on crutches?
It's not acceptable.

As horrific as the video is, the attacker is neither an immigrant nor Muslim. His parents were born in Holland, just like deputy leader of Britain First Fransens.

I do agree with strong vetting procedures though to make sure criminals and those with views incompatible with advanced liberal democracy should not be granted entry and deportation for any immigrants convicted of crimes. The border force has had funding and staff levels slashed over the last couple of decades which means they're unable to enforce current anti-terror policy, which is a major threat to national security.
edit on 3-12-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

His agenda is as he stated. Stop immigration from countries with a high risk of radical islamic extremists being part of the immigrant flow to America.

That should put Belgium at the top of the list, and yet....

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

His agenda is as he stated. Stop immigration from countries with a high risk of radical islamic extremists being part of the immigrant flow to America.

That should put Belgium at the top of the list, and yet....

No, it really shouldn't. Belgium has a problem but nothing close to the backward radical islamic cesspools that exist in places like Syria.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This has to be a bad joke, doesn't it? The home of the EU has a functioning government who can properly vet people. The countries on the travel ban list do not.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

This has to be a bad joke, doesn't it? The home of the EU has a functioning government who can properly vet people. The countries on the travel ban list do not.

Pay attention please. The terrorists who murdered the staff of Charli Hebdo were Belgian. Fat lot of good Belgian vetting did. Besides, why should other countries vet people who want to leave? The onus is on the country they are entering. Too bad the State Department is getting cut back... seems to me they are the ones who should be doing visa vetting.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Do pay attention, the EU has open borders. There's no vetting going from Belgium to France. You just hop in your car and drive, it's like going state to state, unless you have to go through lichtenstein or other non-EU states. There is vetting going from Belgium to the US.

I think you need to get out more. There is vetting on both sides of the flight. You get to go through customs and show your passport before boarding your departure and again after landing at your destination. Both sides ensure people don't slip through the cracks as often.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Do pay attention, the EU has open borders.

Unless it's between the Netherlands and Germany, you obviously didn't witness the Reefermadness first hand yet. Do you folks watch Fox-News all day long or what exactly is it with you know-it-alls from the other side of the Pond?

There is vetting going from Belgium to the US.

Well. Try a boat or catch a more private flight? Besides, I don't think that the usual drone flight routine has any bearing on the topic whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

When did that change? I lived on the border of Germany and Luxembourg for many years. I took many trips up to Amsterdam, grietsel, then over to Oldenburg. Haven't been back since 2012, but before then I was never stopped traveling anywhere except lichtenstein.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No need for a boat or private flight, just grab a ticket to Mexico and cross the border.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It really depends on your age, the car and the other passengers. Special treatment for drug trafficking across the Dutch border, but there have been a few other developments with regards to the Schengen Agreement.
After the recent terror attacks in France it was defacto non-existent for a while.

In 2016, border controls were temporarily reintroduced in seven Schengen countries (Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland and Sweden).[14][15] This was a response to the European migrant crisis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ya know... the administrative crisis with a slightly different name, that helps a lot with implementing all the police state updates for our... err.... security.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ahhh, 2016. That would be why I was unaware. I was always torn about the issue when I was over there. On the one hand, it was very nice to travel without stops. But on the other, I'm a big believer in national sovereignty... if you don't have borders you don't have a country.

Thanks for the updated info.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I am completely 100% convinced now that today's Democrats and Trump haters truly lack the ability to think logically.

I consider myself liberal minded and I did not vote for Trump yet I find myself always arguing with the lefties because they refuse to base any belief they have on actual facts or reason.

What is the video about? Is it somehow false or misleading? Does Trump know that he retweeted something from a alleged racist person? Do you think he personally knows every person on his Twitter page and knows their political affiliations?

Perhaps he tweeted it because he believed the content was something of importance for people to share.

but none of this matters to the Trump haters. Who I'm willing to bet, not a single one even watched the video, because that isn't what is important to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Trump seems to be unaware that as President of the United States his credibility is of the utmost importance, not only to himself personally and politically, but to the security of the nation itself. If he cannot vet the "news stories" he wishes to publicize, he should have them vetted by his staff. As it is, it shows that he is willing to believe all manner of demonstrably "fake news" if it confirms his prejudices.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Meanwhile, while everyone ignores the content of the video and virtue signals how trump is an evil racist for retweeting someone who retweeted Britain first, this is happening.

A terror plot to assassinate Prime Minister Theresa May has been foiled, Sky sources have confirmed.

Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said: "It's the latest in a number of terror plots that police and MI5 believe they've foiled this year.

"I understand that the head of MI5, Andrew Parker, briefed Cabinet ministers today, such is the seriousness of what they believed they have uncovered.

"It is in essence an extreme Islamist suicide plot against Downing Street. Essentially police believe that the plan was to launch some sort of improvised explosive device at Downing Street and in the ensuing chaos attack and kill Theresa May, the Prime Minister."

"This is something which has been pursued over several weeks at least by Scotland Yard, MI5 and West Midlands Police. It came to a head last week with the arrest of two men, by armed police, who earlier today were charged with preparing acts of terrorism."

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from north London and Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, from south-east Birmingham are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.

news.sky.com...

My take away from that story?

Sky news is racist for reporting this!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Islamist terror is a real thing. Posting disinformation about it undermines the genuine reporting.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63 >>

join