It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

originally posted by: gortex
The president in his infinite wisdom has today re-tweeted three videos originally posted by Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of far right ultra nationalist group Britain First , I guess Britain First has got to be like the British version of America First in the presidents little mind Eh.

Way to MAGA Mr president , anything to hammer home your personal Muslim bashing narrative !

Ms Fransen has more than 52,000 followers on Twitter.
She responded enthusiastically to Mr Trump sharing her tweets. She posted on her account: "Donald Trump himself has retweeted these videos and has around 44 million followers!"
"God bless you Trump! God bless America!" she added. The message was also shared on Britain First's Twitter account.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny , OK Trumpa lumpas , over to you.

Just an observation:

These videos are considered "fake news", because they are not taking place where they are claimed to be.

I would like to point out that unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable behavior. Doesn't make the claims that it happened in England any more valid, but it does paint a picture of a certain group of people that is less than favorable.

There's a lot of scum on this earth that - regardless of religion - should be sent to a remote island in the middle of the Pacific, where they could have a merry old Battle Royal until all they all had put themselves out of our misery.

I wasn’t aware anyone stated they happened in England? Who did?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Britain First indirectly. Trump's reply saykng 'focus on muslim radicals in the UK not me' seems to show he fell for it - or can easilly be misinterpreted as that by his followers given his ambiguous, inflamatory wording. He's probably not, but it'd be nice if the US President was capable of stringing a clear sentence together to make the distinction.

I think this is the part getting lost in translation. They collate ISIS videos and pass it off as if every Muslim does it and say all Muslims are extremists - as Francen has done in every interview since - then they walk around areas with higher than average Muslim populations, raid mosques, attack and harras people, have guys in army uniform threatening to beat up innocent people minding their own business then turn their cameras on when people are asking them to leave and claim it's a 'no go area' and claim britain is full of extremists.

There's a few hundred videos on youtube filming the entire events and documentaries by various TV channels, which can be contrasted with the #e BF produce which removes all the context and the fact they're dividing communities and doing nothing to tackle the actual extremists.

They have a four year history of doing this several times a day on a daily basis. Their entire existence is dissemination of fake news to promote their own brand of hate.

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: bastion

Once again typical liberals deflecting away from the actual issue. Tell ya what. Why don't you post an ad in your local paper stating you are willing to allow illegal immigrants and refugees stay in your home with your family for free.

Prove how accepting a person you are.

What are you on about? Already adressed it several times including in my reply to you, you just ignored it.

What does that have to with anything? Why are you resorting to Reductio ad Absurdum so you can defend a racist, terrorist group? Yet again you're using rhetoric lifted directly from Goering.

Just because I don't support Britain First and their fascist policy of ethnic cleansing and murdering all opponents doesn't mean I support ISIS.
edit on 2-12-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

Typical Liberal response. "Everyone who doesn't think like we do is a Racist, Xenophobe, gay basher or Islamophobe". Could you guys be any more predictable?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesilver

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

The problem is how you people react to his tweets or should I say, Over react.

Good thing little rocketman doesn't do that. Seems like he's pretty well grounded for a maniac, compared to some people.

There is nothing you can do to stop him but there is something you all can do.

That is changing your own behavior. It's not healthy diving off the deep end every time you hear about one of his tweets, from the MSM and ATS.

Ya'll be gettin ulcers and high blood pressure but if his tax cuts get passed, ya'll can afford a safe space and hot coco.

Maybe get some new princess PJ's with the feet for the whole family.

When a President of the United States of America forwards content to 40million followers, which was lifted from a far right racist group to support his view of Muslim immigration, I am surprised you are critical of people who have issues with that. On a purely practical level, do you think this makes it harder or easier for your intelligence and military agencies to work with Muslim counties to safeguard your citizens. Why the hell would these countries help you when your President talks the way he does about their religion? Without cross border intelligence you are far more likely to miss targets than get them. This is just another example of why your president is an utter moron.

The problem with Liberals is that we can look around us at various European countries (as Templates) as to how dangerous this Islam religion is, but Liberals can't see crap. They're blind to anything but CNN's propaganda. These refugees are destroying every country they enter, they rape the women, and pretty much take over the cities and force the Brits out, as well as German's, the French, Switzerland, Australia etc. and if Trump didn't stand up for American's..the next victims would be us.

Liberals...are you really that blind? Have you not seen the video of "No Go" areas in these countries, where the police are even afraid to go because of the violence these Muslim refugees are causing? Have you not seen the videos of the "rape game" where women are being surrounded my Muslim men and dragged into tunnels and raped?
Have you not seen the videos of the beheading's they do in the Middle East which they will bring with them to our nations? Have you not seen the Governments battling back and forth because of the legislation being passed to change OUR laws to Sharia Law, the most evil, oppressive and violent Law known to man? They marry and have sex with children for gods sake. Are Liberals just demonic or something?

I forget, Liberals only watch CNN, Washington Post and MSNBC...the "alleged" news media that won't speak of any of this. In fact, they are paid to praise Islam as a beautiful religion. Their beautiful religion is full of female oppression and mandates for Muslims to kill ANYONE who will not convert to Islam. Once converted, it is a death sentence to leave...just like a gangs rules.

I'm sorry if you Liberals want death and dismemberment for everyone, but some of us are not so blood thirsty to watch our own people die. I feel sorry for such weak minded people that can't think for themselves and has the Mainstream Media to do all of their thinking for them. You, and every other Liberal I have met are clearly not looking at Media that shows actual video proof of all of this. The Muslims don't deny what their plan is, they outright make the claim that they're taking over to install Sharia...and your media and all Liberals are helping them...this is why they don't keep it a secret. Why keep it a secret if they don't have to. Liberals are the proverbial Fox in the Hen house. Helping the enemy to succeed because of their ignorance to what the real Muslim plan is.

You, and all Liberals are a traitor to our nation, but the worst part is, you really believe all of this propaganda that the MSM is shoving down your throats.

Again..typical response of a Liberal.."whoever doesn't agree with us, is a KKK member, a gay basher, and Xenophobe and an Islamaphobe". Here's a wake up call...it's not the people themselves that we have a problem with, it's their ideologies that end up verifiably destroying the morality of nations, indeed the nations themselves...but that's all worth it if you Liberals can get "free stuff" isn't it, you selfish Bast@rds?

Always speaking of "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" until someone disagrees with you....and then your hypocrisy stands out like a beacon. You don't "include" those who disagree with your point of view, do you? You don't "tolerate" those who don't believe the same as you do you? You're all hypocrit5es, who fall for everything the MSM says. That also means you're ignorant and can't use your own brain to think for yourself.

You Liberals WILL lose. I promise you.

edit on 2-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

is that the Republican response?

Label people you have no idea about "liberals" because you don like what they say.

Tell the biggest lies you can.

Where have we been pushed out of Britain by Muslims?

Where are the no go areas in cities in Britain where police darent go?

There is nowhere in this country that fits that description. A description the Trump himself has tweeted in the past. And your all too brainless to even see it. I guess you get the president you deserve. He certainly seems perfectly representative of his supporters. A f****** Moron, I believe was what he was called.

That's your problem. We've ALL seen the videos, but they are bull#. They are events portrayed as something they are not. Even in countries where they didn't happen. They are racist lies.

Why do you believe that this is Muslim aggression? Because you're told it is? Because you're paranoid and gullible?

You're aren't displaying a single sign of thinking for yourself if you truly believe an entire people are represented by their worst criminal element.

Think about you. Let's imagine I break into your home and piss on you in bed. Let's imagine you react unfavourably to this provocation but my friend only starts filming after you react, then posts the video online and says you broke into my house where this was filmed.

Is that easy enough for you to at least think about what you are being shown?

You probably now want to start calling me a liberal too (lol) or that I am happy to accept thuggish and criminal behaviour in the nam of inclusiveness.

No. And this is where we ALL differ from Trump supporters. We want the RIGHT people targeted. Any old Muzzie, whether they were even in the same country or not, will NOT suffice.
edit on 2-12-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Muslim throws gay off building
Person films it
Trump shares it
The response of the left? You're "islamaphobes" if you share this video.

Nary a peep of indignation that a gay person was thrown from a building for their persuasion. But go ahead and continue to make fools of yourselves.

Also, a phobia is an irrational fear. it's quite rational to fear people who have set out to kill you and your way of life.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Even a broken clock is right--------. This O.P.'s huffing over a Brit retweet, sees it as Charlotte's rally's parallel. Well, the jury is still to be called in that clusterflub. I still say it was a rent a riot job. What burns me is that no one has I.D.'d why or whose, two cars were in that street, blocking Ford's escape route, which a uniformed cop directed him to go down.

By now, charges should have been filed, and discovery motions will get to the bottom of what I see as a bungled set up. Some witnesses in a coffee shop said both "Nazis, and Commies" got off of the same bus in front, and uniformed cops prevented a pregnant woman from leaving that business ahead of the riot. I'm betting this goes right back up to Gov. Terry Mc. Aullife's goon squad. And doing this B.S. under Color of Law, means that Trump can sic Sessions on Virginia, before the next election. Remember; "timing is everything", or so sayeth Napoleon.

Poor Theresa May is just besides herself. She pulled out Jo Cox's untimely murder, as a bloody skirt, to denounce Trump's retweets. I thought it hilarious, that Jo was stabbed in her constituency, like Caesar was stabbed in his Rotunda. Whatever else, Jo's little memorial at the Victoria Embankment in June, 2016, brought out a handful of her Party's stalwarts, wearing small yellow boutonnieres, while a kid in the bow of a Thames River Boat, brought a big bouquet of yellow roses, to spread over the waters. We did show respect for them, so I don't have any photos of those dour politicians standing next to me, while we were in line to get into a tour boat, which was presently tying up, to the quay.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: bluesilver

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

The problem is how you people react to his tweets or should I say, Over react.

Good thing little rocketman doesn't do that. Seems like he's pretty well grounded for a maniac, compared to some people.

There is nothing you can do to stop him but there is something you all can do.

That is changing your own behavior. It's not healthy diving off the deep end every time you hear about one of his tweets, from the MSM and ATS.

Ya'll be gettin ulcers and high blood pressure but if his tax cuts get passed, ya'll can afford a safe space and hot coco.

Maybe get some new princess PJ's with the feet for the whole family.

When a President of the United States of America forwards content to 40million followers, which was lifted from a far right racist group to support his view of Muslim immigration, I am surprised you are critical of people who have issues with that. On a purely practical level, do you think this makes it harder or easier for your intelligence and military agencies to work with Muslim counties to safeguard your citizens. Why the hell would these countries help you when your President talks the way he does about their religion? Without cross border intelligence you are far more likely to miss targets than get them. This is just another example of why your president is an utter moron.

The problem with Liberals is that we can look around us at various European countries (as Templates) as to how dangerous this Islam religion is, but Liberals can't see crap. They're blind to anything but CNN's propaganda. These refugees are destroying every country they enter, they rape the women, and pretty much take over the cities and force the Brits out, as well as German's, the French, Switzerland, Australia etc. and if Trump didn't stand up for American's..the next victims would be us.

Liberals...are you really that blind? Have you not seen the video of "No Go" areas in these countries, where the police are even afraid to go because of the violence these Muslim refugees are causing? Have you not seen the videos of the "rape game" where women are being surrounded my Muslim men and dragged into tunnels and raped?
Have you not seen the videos of the beheading's they do in the Middle East which they will bring with them to our nations? Have you not seen the Governments battling back and forth because of the legislation being passed to change OUR laws to Sharia Law, the most evil, oppressive and violent Law known to man? They marry and have sex with children for gods sake. Are Liberals just demonic or something?

I forget, Liberals only watch CNN, Washington Post and MSNBC...the "alleged" news media that won't speak of any of this. In fact, they are paid to praise Islam as a beautiful religion. Their beautiful religion is full of female oppression and mandates for Muslims to kill ANYONE who will not convert to Islam. Once converted, it is a death sentence to leave...just like a gangs rules.

I'm sorry if you Liberals want death and dismemberment for everyone, but some of us are not so blood thirsty to watch our own people die. I feel sorry for such weak minded people that can't think for themselves and has the Mainstream Media to do all of their thinking for them. You, and every other Liberal I have met are clearly not looking at Media that shows actual video proof of all of this. The Muslims don't deny what their plan is, they outright make the claim that they're taking over to install Sharia...and your media and all Liberals are helping them...this is why they don't keep it a secret. Why keep it a secret if they don't have to. Liberals are the proverbial Fox in the Hen house. Helping the enemy to succeed because of their ignorance to what the real Muslim plan is.

You, and all Liberals are a traitor to our nation, but the worst part is, you really believe all of this propaganda that the MSM is shoving down your throats.

Again..typical response of a Liberal.."whoever doesn't agree with us, is a KKK member, a gay basher, and Xenophobe and an Islamaphobe". Here's a wake up call...it's not the people themselves that we have a problem with, it's their ideologies that end up verifiably destroying the morality of nations, indeed the nations themselves...but that's all worth it if you Liberals can get "free stuff" isn't it, you selfish Bast@rds?

Always speaking of "tolerance" and "inclusiveness" until someone disagrees with you....and then your hypocrisy stands out like a beacon. You don't "include" those who disagree with your point of view, do you? You don't "tolerate" those who don't believe the same as you do you? You're all hypocrit5es, who fall for everything the MSM says. That also means you're ignorant and can't use your own brain to think for yourself.

You Liberals WILL lose. I promise you.

Hi Steve, see you're still a racist...

How are you too stupid to understand people can tackle Islamic extremism without the need to support domestic terrorists? Both groups are killing people, different name is all. But that doesn't make any difference to the families of the deceased.

Name one 'no go area' in the UK. Just one.

Name one place in the UK where Muslims have pushed people out.

Cite one example of politicians and Sharia Law. Just one. Do you even know how the legal system works? Which Governmental acts and constitutional changes have occurred.

You can't because it hasn't.

You're just making stuff up then saying people are ''liberals'' when they point out you're a liar.

P.s Why is marriage to a twelve year old legal in Massachusetts? It's illegal in the UK and all European countries you claim have been taken over by Sharia Laws.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The videos retweeted are vital viewing for all so i am very glad they have been retweeted to so many people around the world. Trying to hide the problems we face with immigration just because it seems uncomfortable to address would be a worse crime.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
I thought it hilarious, that Jo was stabbed in her constituency, like Caesar was stabbed in his Rotunda. .

PARTYVAN

ETA: How do you report a post? Never done it before as all free speech but celebrating a murder is illegal under Anti Terrorism Laws in the UK and don't want mods to get in trouble when NSA pick this up.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The videos retweeted are vital viewing for all so i am very glad they have been retweeted to so many people around the world. Trying to hide the problems we face with immigration just because it seems uncomfortable to address would be a worse crime.

N

So which videos were of immigrants?

Even Cupid Stunt knows by now that none of them were.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Quadrivium

So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Video's have been debunked.
LINK

Trump's proud bigotry and hate toward Muslims severely damages our relationship with Muslim allies, reduces cooperation in fighting terrorism, feeds and nourishes terrorist propaganda and literally puts Americans lives at greater risk abroad, both civilians and the military who rely on local cooperation in fighting terrorists.

Trump's unstable mental condition, low impulse control and inability to understand consequences is a danger to Americans everywhere.

The United States longest and closest ally, Great Britain, has twice reprimanded and condemned the President in the past 48 hours.

He is shockingly unqualified for office.

Here's the thing, I did not vote for him and I do not agree with everything he has done but he IS doing a good job.

How?

Please be specific. No broad rhetoric without substance please.
I am genuinely interested in what actions lead supporters to conclude he is doing a good job and by what measure.

It has only been 10 months and look at the Dow, look at job growth!

Thank you for clarifying your position and for being specific.

As far as job growth, President Obama's administration added over 2 Million jobs in 2016. 11.5 million over his 8 years.

Trump is on track to add maybe 1.6 or 1.7 Million jobs in 2017. 20-25% fewer than Obama's last year.

As for the Dow Jones, it's a play ground for bankers, the wealthy and investors.
It does not reflect the average Joe or even much of the middle class ever since the last near economic collapse gutted most people's investment savings.
Guys on Wall-Street might go buy a new car when the Dow Spikes.
Guys working 9 to 5 shrug their shoulders.
Even then...Look at 5 year graph of the Dow. It's on the same course upward after the great recession that it has been and will continue that course until the next financial crisis.

How many did Obama add in his first year would probably be more appropriate to gauge this...

Why? Obama stepped into office during the worst economic crisis since the great depression.
You believe that is apples to apples?

Would not logic compare the last 12 months with the 12 months that follow?

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

Typical Liberal response. "Everyone who doesn't think like we do is a Racist, Xenophobe, gay basher or Islamophobe". Could you guys be any more predictable?

OK could you guys be any more dense?

60 pages in and you still don't get it.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Also to your point. They seem to have policies the main complainers would agree with. But because they want to halt immigration...........NAZIS!!!!!..............

What is this benefit to society that immigration offers anyway? Exotic restaurants? Easier child slavery for the elite? The thrill of getting a taxi who has no idea how to pronounce or read the address you are asking him to take you to? Forcing white girls to scurry down the street hand in hand with scarves on to hide their skin lest a muslim man finds offense and decides to do something about it?

What is this fierce love of immigration really all about? It's weird.

I'm assuming you're American. I'm also assuming you aren't pure Native American.

If I'm right, I'm not sure how to break this to you....

Not sure how to break it to you that ALL nations everywhere on this planet have suffered displacement by other nations/cultures. You need to check out a little history here and there so you can understand how this world of humans actually works.

Mass immigration is NEVER a good thing for the standing culture. It has a long history of causing chaos and disrupting human lives. Sometimes it even ends up in ultraviolent situations where thousands or even millions are killed. See your own example.

Native Americans (the HUNDREDS of tribes) were not able to fight back against a unified nation that was more advanced than them at the time. They lost their land and culture because of it.

This situation is not the same, but in this case, since European culture is suicidal for some reason, they are imposing a culture on themselves that breeds about 4 times as fast as they do. What is going to happen is that in 2 generations (your grandchildrens possibly), the culture that you currently live in, and possibly enjoy will be dead or on life support. And your future spawn will be forced to a religious way of life with no other option. You seem ok with that. I am not the problem here, you are.
edit on 2-12-2017 by Fools because: allah!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Muslim throws gay off building
Person films it
Trump shares it
The response of the left? You're "islamaphobes" if you share this video.

You're ignoring the fact the video Trump posted wasn't what he thought it was because he didn't bother to check , he posted the link because the story suited his narrative , as a result he's acted as a recruiting sergeant for a bunch of fascist thugs.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
santa claus is a innearth mother#er. hes using the holy grail

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
not sure if posted

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure why, after 61 pages, this still needs to be pointed out. Nobody is trying to pretend that race crimes and violence don't happen, the video in the post above shows genuine cases, but in a bizarrely sarcastic mocking tone as if they are the same thing as Trump did.

The president of the USA has, through his twitter account, given legitimacy to a far right racist organisation that actively seeks to incite the very sort of violent behaviour that the videos portray. This is nothing to do with cosseting violent thugs who are also Muslim from criticism.

It's about a moron holding the most powerful office on earth giving Britain First the oxygen of publicity with US presidential approval and being too dim to know it, or too callous to care.

I could ask what you might think if Theresa May tweeted a westborough baptist church video of them disrespecting US Military funerals?

Maybe you'd be outraged with her, especially if it looked like she supported the group, but hey, the video is simply a factual record is it not? You either are deliberately not understanding this or you're all as thick as mince.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It does not matter if the videos were in the UK and Trump did not mention the Uk when retweeting the videos.
We do have an issue with radical islamists in the UK and May/Khan should be focused on that issue, not on Trump. His tweet to May was after he was attacked for posting the videos by the UK.

edit on 3/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63 >>

join