It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets far-right ultra nationalist group Britain First videos , Oi Vey !

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: gortex

Pretty sure they against extremists and not Muslims as a whole. Plus anything anyone says about it being a white nationalist and kkk scenoria are truly mistaken. They hate exremeists, we all do right ? They don't hate just because your not white.

While they try to keep that image up to the cameras, the Britain First manifesto says all Muslims should be deported and their supporters /anyone who opposes Britain First in doing this should be hung.

'They think they can get away with ruining our country, turning us into a Third World country, giving away our homes, jobs and heritage, but they will face the wrath of the Britain First movement, make no mistake about it!

We will not rest until every traitor is punished for their crimes against our country.

And by punished, I mean good old fashioned British justice at the end of a rope!'

As written by Fransen for last years elections.

They also lifted their claims of a white genocide directly from HItler's writings and white nationalists list of fourteen words - they actually fulfill all but two of those already, the only remainders are because they're not, and never will be, in power.

The 'white genocide' campaign featured poorly photoshopped images of 'Aryan babies crying while guns are pointed at their heads with the caption 'MY RACE IS DYING OUT IN MY COUNTRY, STOP IMMIGRATION NOW'.

----

While the far more openly white supremacists are more in the UK KKK and C-Eighteen/ National Action et al BF has been used as a recruitment and radicalisation tool back when BF were a Party.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Pretty interesting and sad at the same time. Cheers for the input

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

edit on 1-12-2017 by gortex because: Eloquently answered by bastion so removed

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DJW001

There is a long history of David Duke praising Trump and his policies. I assume you know that and agree with them both.

david duke breathes oxygen, are you going to stop breathing oxygen because he does?

Wait, what??? What does this even mean???? You have a far right racist praising Donald Trump on his view of Muslims Immigration and your reply is that? At least try to make a coherent reply rather that come out with utter randomness.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Christosterone
Cry me a river liberals.

-Chris

This is the problem with Trump supporters.

You fail at every opportunity to accept that this man does any kind of wrong, you just blindly go with whatever he says or does not matter how stupid or offensive with out challenging him or calling him out on it. You lot just dismiss stuff like this, it makes you all look blind, its like you guys would follow him of the edge of a cliff.

With your pointless comments.

Trump has just endorsed the British equivalent of the KKK.

Yet you guys see no problem with this.

So you are all either just as bigoted as him or blinded by politics.

At this point I feel like Trump could burn down a orphanage, kill a pack of puppies then use the US Constitution to clean his big orange ass and you lot would still find someway to excuse him.

Its pathetic, you all need to get your heads of the sand

The problem is how you people react to his tweets or should I say, Over react.

Good thing little rocketman doesn't do that. Seems like he's pretty well grounded for a maniac, compared to some people.

There is nothing you can do to stop him but there is something you all can do.

That is changing your own behavior. It's not healthy diving off the deep end every time you hear about one of his tweets, from the MSM and ATS.

Ya'll be gettin ulcers and high blood pressure but if his tax cuts get passed, ya'll can afford a safe space and hot coco.

Maybe get some new princess PJ's with the feet for the whole family.

When a President of the United States of America forwards content to 40million followers, which was lifted from a far right racist group to support his view of Muslim immigration, I am surprised you are critical of people who have issues with that. On a purely practical level, do you think this makes it harder or easier for your intelligence and military agencies to work with Muslim counties to safeguard your citizens. Why the hell would these countries help you when your President talks the way he does about their religion? Without cross border intelligence you are far more likely to miss targets than get them. This is just another example of why your president is an utter moron.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf
Of course sources matter. If a source has a massively biased history of twisting information...

Is the footage edited? Staged? Anything doctored about it? No? Then move on.

Using your example, Hitler DID push out a huge amount of disinformation about ethnic and social groups which led to some of the most horrific events in the history of man.

Lol. Change the name then to anyone else you find horrifying. If [person a] shows you a true footage of proof of alien life, would you disqualify it because [person a] is not trustworthy? The footage is the same footage.

And no, I'm not stating Trump is like Hitler. I'm simply giving an example of when a person in power has used misleading and biased information to vilify people they don't like.

Vilify? Are you saying he tried to vilify someone that started beating up a handicapped person? Lucky you're here, now I see through the attempt and thankfully Trump is a racist bastard so this guy in the video did nothing wrong.

Absurd.

originally posted by: bluesilver
Wait, what??? What does this even mean???? You have a far right racist praising Donald Trump on his view of Muslims Immigration and your reply is that? At least try to make a coherent reply rather that come out with utter randomness.

So anyone who has an idea in mind, which is supported by Duke, should just scrap it if Duke starts supporting it?

Sometimes I think people here are trolling.
edit on 1-12-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Video's have been debunked.
LINK

Trump's proud bigotry and hate toward Muslims severely damages our relationship with Muslim allies, reduces cooperation in fighting terrorism, feeds and nourishes terrorist propaganda and literally puts Americans lives at greater risk abroad, both civilians and the military who rely on local cooperation in fighting terrorists.

Trump's unstable mental condition, low impulse control and inability to understand consequences is a danger to Americans everywhere.

The United States longest and closest ally, Great Britain, has twice reprimanded and condemned the President in the past 48 hours.

He is shockingly unqualified for office.

Here's the thing, I did not vote for him and I do not agree with everything he has done but he IS doing a good job.

How?

Please be specific. No broad rhetoric without substance please.
I am genuinely interested in what actions lead supporters to conclude he is doing a good job and by what measure.

It has only been 10 months and look at the Dow, look at job growth!

Thank you for clarifying your position and for being specific.

As far as job growth, President Obama's administration added over 2 Million jobs in 2016. 11.5 million over his 8 years.

Trump is on track to add maybe 1.6 or 1.7 Million jobs in 2017. 20-25% fewer than Obama's last year.

As for the Dow Jones, it's a play ground for bankers, the wealthy and investors.
It does not reflect the average Joe or even much of the middle class ever since the last near economic collapse gutted most people's investment savings.
Guys on Wall-Street might go buy a new car when the Dow Spikes.
Guys working 9 to 5 shrug their shoulders.
Even then...Look at 5 year graph of the Dow. It's on the same course upward after the great recession that it has been and will continue that course until the next financial crisis.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

So you are mad that he retweeted the videos? Did you watch them? Not mad at the content, just that he tweeted? WOW.

Video's have been debunked.
LINK

Trump's proud bigotry and hate toward Muslims severely damages our relationship with Muslim allies, reduces cooperation in fighting terrorism, feeds and nourishes terrorist propaganda and literally puts Americans lives at greater risk abroad, both civilians and the military who rely on local cooperation in fighting terrorists.

Trump's unstable mental condition, low impulse control and inability to understand consequences is a danger to Americans everywhere.

The United States longest and closest ally, Great Britain, has twice reprimanded and condemned the President in the past 48 hours.

He is shockingly unqualified for office.

Here's the thing, I did not vote for him and I do not agree with everything he has done but he IS doing a good job.

How?

Please be specific. No broad rhetoric without substance please.
I am genuinely interested in what actions lead supporters to conclude he is doing a good job and by what measure.

It has only been 10 months and look at the Dow, look at job growth!

Thank you for clarifying your position and for being specific.

As far as job growth, President Obama's administration added over 2 Million jobs in 2016. 11.5 million over his 8 years.

Trump is on track to add maybe 1.6 or 1.7 Million jobs in 2017. 20-25% fewer than Obama's last year.

As for the Dow Jones, it's a play ground for bankers, the wealthy and investors.
It does not reflect the average Joe or even much of the middle class ever since the last near economic collapse gutted most people's investment savings.
Guys on Wall-Street might go buy a new car when the Dow Spikes.
Guys working 9 to 5 shrug their shoulders.
Even then...Look at 5 year graph of the Dow. It's on the same course upward after the great recession that it has been and will continue that course until the next financial crisis.

How many did Obama add in his first year would probably be more appropriate to gauge this....if tracking is correct and continues for the next 8 years under Trump he will have added over 13 million....2 million more than Obama...
edit on 12/1/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Nicely said.
Checkers vs. Chess, great analogy.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: PaddyInf
Of course sources matter. If a source has a massively biased history of twisting information...

Is the footage edited? Staged? Anything doctored about it? No? Then move on.

It isn't edited or staged, but it is out of context to imply that the acts in it are a fair representation of a people to illicit a response. Context is just as important as content.

Using your example, Hitler DID push out a huge amount of disinformation about ethnic and social groups which led to some of the most horrific events in the history of man.

Lol. Change the name then to anyone else you find horrifying. If [person a] shows you a true footage of proof of alien life, would you disqualify it because [person a] is not trustworthy? The footage is the same footage.

You pose a strange analogy. I didn't say I would disqualify anything. I would check the source. If it is trust worthy I am more likely to accept it. I don't believe every thing I'm told just because it fits my narrative.

Vilify? Are you saying he tried to vilify someone that started beating up a handicapped person? Lucky you're here, now I see through the attempt and thankfully Trump is a racist bastard so this guy in the video did nothing wrong.

Absurd.

He is using the acts of individuals to vilify a group. As in my example, the act of soldier urinating on corpses does not represent me in the same way as the acts of people in a video from a different country does not necessarily represent all Muslims.

BTW The video you cite has been shown to be faked several times on this thread and throughout the media. It was a non-migrant. The others seem real enough, however they are not in the UK, they are old vids shot in Egypt and what looks like Syria but have been mistepresented as a British issue. Again, context.

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Once again typical liberals deflecting away from the actual issue. Tell ya what. Why don't you post an ad in your local paper stating you are willing to allow illegal immigrants and refugees stay in your home with your family for free.

Prove how accepting a person you are.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Such a typical idiot liberal. Are you a pedophile?

Listen princess, your the one defending racism, clearly you are defending a racist organisation and because I point it out you throw out the pedo accusation.

You are moron obviously just like Trump.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At some point we may have to accept that these people defending Trump on this are perhaps white supremacists themselves.

That's the first thing you lot do when you lose the argument, call "racists". Don't pretend like it is suddenly a new thought.

Who defends a racist organisation if they are not racist, you know when the shoe fits.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who defends a racist organisation if they are not racist, you know when the shoe fits.

The ACLU, both in principle and in court.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why is it racist to display what Muslims love to do? Namely they love to kill infidels and those who fail Sharia law. You guys must just love your slavery. It took us nearly a thousand years to be free from the yoke of the Muslim slavers, yet you geniuses want to be enslaved to the demon allah all over again.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The president in his infinite wisdom has today re-tweeted three videos originally posted by Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of far right ultra nationalist group Britain First , I guess Britain First has got to be like the British version of America First in the presidents little mind Eh.

Way to MAGA Mr president , anything to hammer home your personal Muslim bashing narrative !

Ms Fransen has more than 52,000 followers on Twitter.
She responded enthusiastically to Mr Trump sharing her tweets. She posted on her account: "Donald Trump himself has retweeted these videos and has around 44 million followers!"
"God bless you Trump! God bless America!" she added. The message was also shared on Britain First's Twitter account.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny , OK Trumpa lumpas , over to you.

So radicalized Islamic lunatics throwing a guy off a roof to his death is okay by you? But providing a link to he video, so that the world can see it, is bad. Wow, Democrats have a warped sense of compassion towards fellow human beings.....
edit on 1-12-2017 by eNaR because: added to comment

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
Why is it racist to display what Muslims love to do? Namely they love to kill infidels and those who fail Sharia law. You guys must just love your slavery. It took us nearly a thousand years to be free from the yoke of the Muslim slavers, yet you geniuses want to be enslaved to the demon allah all over again.

What a load of nonsense.

I went to my dentist the other day. Dude's a Muslim. He had drills, scalpels and all kinds of tools to extract Allah's revenge on the infidels. Despite his burning hatred, he fixed my tooth and let me go unharmed.

I'm as astonished as you are.

Also, if the best thing about Trump isn't hat he upsets "liberals", making America great again is a bigger task than any of you realise.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

So radicalized Islamic lunatics throwing a guy off a roof to his death is okay by you? But providing a link to he video, so that the world can see it, is bad.

Except the video isn't what it purports to be , but you are welcome to buy into Trumps Fake narrative.

The video first surfaced in 2013 and was recorded in Egypt, amid violence following the overthrow of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi. The perpetrators were later sentenced to death.

After Mr Trump's retweet some Dutch media reported that the video of the boy on crutches being attacked was not what it seemed.
According to reports there the video was first posted on the internet in May but removed at the request of police. The incident was said to have taken place in Monnickendam. A 16-year-old was arrested but was not a migrant or a Muslim, but an "ordinary Dutchman," according to the Dutch reports.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I didn't want the video posted because as far as I was aware posting video of someone being murdered and giving support to hate groups was against T&Cs , seems I was wrong.

Wow, Democrats have a warped sense of compassion towards fellow human beings.....

I'm not a Democrat as I don't come from the USA but I think it's odd you should say that while supporting the closing of American doors to fellow human beings in need of help , compassion ?
Republicans seem to me to have a warped sense of compassion and only care about the plight of a person when it suits their narrative.

edit on 2-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The president in his infinite wisdom has today re-tweeted three videos originally posted by Jayda Fransen , Deputy Leader of far right ultra nationalist group Britain First , I guess Britain First has got to be like the British version of America First in the presidents little mind Eh.

Way to MAGA Mr president , anything to hammer home your personal Muslim bashing narrative !

Ms Fransen has more than 52,000 followers on Twitter.
She responded enthusiastically to Mr Trump sharing her tweets. She posted on her account: "Donald Trump himself has retweeted these videos and has around 44 million followers!"
"God bless you Trump! God bless America!" she added. The message was also shared on Britain First's Twitter account.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny , OK Trumpa lumpas , over to you.

Just an observation:

These videos are considered "fake news", because they are not taking place where they are claimed to be.

I would like to point out that unacceptable behavior is still unacceptable behavior. Doesn't make the claims that it happened in England any more valid, but it does paint a picture of a certain group of people that is less than favorable.

There's a lot of scum on this earth that - regardless of religion - should be sent to a remote island in the middle of the Pacific, where they could have a merry old Battle Royal until all they all had put themselves out of our misery.
edit on 2-12-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join